ADVERTISEMENT

Joey Brunk transferring from Butler

lol, now you're just reaching. So you can tell a person's emotions based on words on a screen? You should work for the FBI! By the way, I am literally laughing outloud at this because as I said, you don't matter enough to rile me up.

You seem pretty triggered because I was poking fun at some iu visitors. Pretty telling really, but again I said I will leave them alone now so it will be okay.
While taking your deep breathe, it may be helpful for you to look up the term 'triggered'. After learning the definition of the word, maybe go back and read through our exchanges in this thread. You may find that word doesn't fit how you have been using it.

As I said, I truly hope your day gets better, McNutt

While taking your deep breathe, it may be helpful for you to look up the term 'triggered'. After learning the definition of the word, maybe go back and read through our exchanges in this thread. You may find that word doesn't fit how you have been using it.

As I said, I truly hope your day gets better, McNutt
I still find it funny that you are so triggered because people are picking on iu visitors. I'm thinking you don't know what the term means. All you have to do is look how you interjected yourself in to an exchange that didn't even involve you all while coming to the defense of iu people. THAT is the definition of triggered and just further shows you aren't a Boiler to begin with. No true Boiler would do that to begin with.

But I'm going to honor BBG's request and not waste any more posts on this. Besides, I've proven my point and your true cream and crimson colors have been exposed again.

I still find it funny that you are so triggered because people are picking on iu visitors. I'm thinking you don't know what the term means. All you have to do is look how you interjected yourself in to an exchange that didn't even involve you all while coming to the defense of iu people. THAT is the definition of triggered and just further shows you aren't a Boiler to begin with. No true Boiler would do that to begin with.

But I'm going to honor BBG's request and not waste any more posts on this. Besides, I've proven my point and your true cream and crimson colors have been exposed again.

That isn’t the definition of triggered by the way. Resorting to name calling and childish insults because you have a differing opinion from someone is the definition of triggered and you by far and away are the most triggered poster on here because that’s all you seem to do. Posting on a message board regardless of your fandom isn’t what triggered means, nor does it make it obsessive. How you handle and conduct yourself when someone else offers a difference of opinion is what makes one triggered or not. The way you seemingly conduct yourself whenever someone from IU posts or something about IU is posted reveals that you’re not only extremely triggered, but likely have low self-esteem issues as well. I’m not a doctor or psychologist by any means but you really do have much deeper personal issues outside of friendly rivalry banter.

You interjected yourself into a conversation that didn't involve you to start this nonsense. I interjected to point out he was being civil until you came in like you always do to cause a big fight. You seem to frequently be the one de-railing threads. Is that your goal on this site?

You interjected yourself into a conversation that didn't involve you to start this nonsense. I interjected to point out he was being civil until you came in like you always do to cause a big fight. You seem to frequently be the one de-railing threads. Is that your goal on this site?

Exactly. He made a gross exaggeration of a pro-IU high school 30 minutes from IU’s campus and called them “crazy and stalkerish” for supporting a player that chose to go IU. I didn’t agree with his comment and in return, my intelligence, my character, and really my existence was insulted. And for what? Over something as little as not sharing a gross, over-simplistic characterization of a high school fan base? McNutt is not only triggered, but he’s a giant tool and pedantic douche bag. And if those descriptions can’t be applied in this situation here then they can never be because he’s the walking and talking definition.

But he isn’t worth anyone’s time. I suspect he’s a high school student with lots of free time because no self-respecting, mature adult acts in this manner, unless that adult has severe personal issues which might actually be the case here.

Exactly. He made a gross exaggeration of a pro-IU high school 30 minutes from IU’s campus and called them “crazy and stalkerish” for supporting a player that chose to go IU. I didn’t agree with his comment and in return, my intelligence, my character, and really my existence was insulted. And for what? Over something as little as not sharing a gross, over-simplistic characterization of a high school fan base? McNutt is not only triggered, but he’s a giant tool and pedantic douche bag. And if those descriptions can’t be applied in this situation here then they can never be because he’s the walking and talking definition.

But he isn’t worth anyone’s time. I suspect he’s a high school student with lots of free time because no self-respecting, mature adult acts in this manner, unless that adult has severe personal issues which might actually be the case here.
I was going to avoid all if this but not one of you is better than the other in all of this. You all are acting like 12 year olds This is nothing more than "I know you are but what am I".

Grow up.

I was going to avoid all if this but not one of you is better than the other in all of this. You all are acting like 12 year olds This is nothing more than "I know you are but what am I".

Grow up.

With all due respect sir, I'm not going to let some ass hat who knows nothing about me repeatedly insult me simply because I support a rival school. That being said, I've made my point and at your wish will be moving on.

Classy response. Think you'd get less IU people over here if you weren't constantly posting threads about IU, their players, recruits, and coaches on a Purdue forum.
Now you're making things up again. You guys come here and talk about the team down south. Also, have you seen your board lately. It seems like your on a Purdue board.

Reactions: Ignacious McNutt
Now you're making things up again. You guys come here and talk about the team down south. Also, have you seen your board lately. It seems like your on a Purdue board.

I've interjected myself in a few threads on here that were about IU. Big freaking deal. I've been civil up until an hour ago after some jackass behind a keyboard insulted me for no reason other than being an IU fan. I've been more than complementary towards Purdue, their program, their players, etc in the 50 posts I have on here. I speak for myself and myself only, but I only come on here to talk about "the team down south" on threads that are about "the team down south". A novel concept I know.

I post frequently on H&R under the same name and have for a few months and have been civil over there with numerous posters without an issue ever. Must be the crowd.

With all due respect sir, I'm not going to let some ass hat who knows nothing about me repeatedly insult me simply because I support a rival school. That being said, I've made my point and at your wish will be moving on.
You might want to police your own board before coming here and trying to police ours .While I don't agree with what Mcnutt said, this is a Purdue forum so you can leave if you don't like how you're treated here.

Speaking of leaving, I'm done with this grade school banter.

Reactions: Ignacious McNutt
You might want to police your own board before coming here and trying to police ours .While I don't agree with what Mcnutt said, this is a Purdue forum so you can leave if you don't like how you're treated here.

Speaking of leaving, I'm done with this grade school banter.

What board? I don't own a board and that isn't my job. I have no problem, let alone care what other IU posters say on here or their rivals site or any site for that matter. That isn't my business. I will post here accordingly and will defend myself and my position accordingly.

I'm on here to discuss basketball and have done that since being insulted this morning and I've respectful and complementary throughout even though I may not share the same point of view. That's what makes these message boards go.

What about the thread titled Miller Mahem (spelled wrong) taking shots at Archie, the thread taking an unnecessary shot about Bob Knight and his ongoing battle with Dementia, and then sure I'll give you the Joey Brunk thread that quickly turned into an IU thread by Purdue posters.

I have no problem with Purdue fans talking about IU and vice versa and I think discussion from people of other fanbases is very constructive. If you've noticed anything I've been nothing but civil. I was very complementary of Painter and Purdue on my very first post and actually defended Purdue in a post yesterday where an IU fan suggested they were going to take a big step back after likely losing Carsen. I don't think anything I've said has been outrageous or incorrect. I'm certainly not calling fans of a very pro-IU high school creepy or stalkers because one of their players chose IU. Never called anyone from Purdue a mouth-breather either. My wife and mother both attended Purdue at one point in their life and have many friends and co-workers who also cheer for Purdue. I know Ignacious McNutt doesn't speak for everybody and he's certainly your one bad apple, but I just like discussing basketball with fans of all teams. Purdue does generally have a very knowledgeable and when they aren't taking childish potshots at IU I'm happy to entertain their thoughts.
Indy, I have no issue with you posting on this board. You have been civil and topic focused. Recently we have gotten a bunch of fools posting here. Sometimes that increases our defensive reactions. Please bear with us and stay civil.

Reactions: BoilerIron
Indy, I have no issue with you posting on this board. You have been civil and topic focused. Recently we have gotten a bunch of fools posting here. Sometimes that increases our defensive reactions. Please bear with us and stay civil.

Fair enough. I know I'm not going to get a ton of respect as an IU fan posting on a Purdue forum and I expected that, but I don't need my intelligence or character assassinated either. You won't see me take a dig at Purdue outside general rivalry banter. As I said in my first post, I respect that program Painter has built and am sincerely happy for Painter (not necessarily rooting for him) that he was able to get over the S16 hump. He's a good coach who does things the right way and that's something as a basketball fan I can respect.

Reactions: gleap1969
How about you all stop with this crap? You are all wasting space.

And yes, some of these IDs are coming from the same IP. Just because it isn't prominent it doesn't mean it still can't be viewed. Keep that in mind...

Which ones? I think a lesson needs to be taught and you simply state which IDs are multiple from the same source.

Which ones? I think a lesson needs to be taught and you simply state which IDs are multiple from the same source.
It most certainly will violate the TOS, so I leave it to others to discover what I did.

That and I don't feel like being in the middle of things suffice to say, there would be some surprised folks I think.

It's all good... Nothing some beer can't fix.

It most certainly will violate the TOS, so I leave it to others to discover what I did.

That and I don't feel like being in the middle of things suffice to say, there would be some surprised folks I think.

It's all good... Nothing some beer can't fix.
You can post my info if you want. I got nothing to hide.

So you either have admin/mod access or are friends with someone that has admin access. Good to know.

So you either have admin/mod access or are friends with someone that has admin access. Good to know.
there are alternative skillsets from knowing people. My son could be inside this forum with plenty of info in probably ten minutes. Fortunately, he's too busy being a part of the US Cyber Security Team that is constantly testing the hackability of our defense systems, among other things that he'd have to kill me if I knew.

Reactions: tenwest and mathboy
You can dress it up any way you want, it's still stalker level creepy. Kinda like you and the other iu mouth breathers suddenly coming here and hinging on every word we post.

Don't you have your own forum to post on?
You can’t be serious? You just lucked out and had one of the best players in college basketball! You had the final four in the bag and a good chance to win it all but your coach choked! This was your chance guy!!! You had it in your hands!!! But as Purdue always does you blew it!!! Don’t act like you have anything to be able to stick your nose in the air! You’ll be lucky to make the tourney next year and every year after for a while. Your recruiting isn’t going to get any better while Painter is there. Have a good day.

there are alternative skillsets from knowing people. My son could be inside this forum with plenty of info in probably ten minutes. Fortunately, he's too busy being a part of the US Cyber Security Team that is constantly testing the hackability of our defense systems, among other things that he'd have to kill me if I knew.
I held a top secret security clearance once upon a time. It doesn’t necessarily mean that you know who really killed Kennedy or the truth about aliens. I tip my cap to the boy though. I hope he’s smarter than the Chinese that are doing his job but for them.

You can’t be serious? You just lucked out and had one of the best players in college basketball! You had the final four in the bag and a good chance to win it all but your coach choked! This was your chance guy!!! You had it in your hands!!! But as Purdue always does you blew it!!! Don’t act like you have anything to be able to stick your nose in the air! You’ll be lucky to make the tourney next year and every year after for a while. Your recruiting isn’t going to get any better while Painter is there. Have a good day.
The drive to be right is so ingrained in altruistic narcissists that they will actually waste so much time trying to prove their rightness as to redo their identities more than thirty times so they can continue their self-serving attacks on logic and reason. It is incurable and has been known in the Guinness Book or World Records to be repeated more than 172 times after 171 vanquishes.

I held a top secret security clearance once upon a time. It doesn’t necessarily mean that you know who really killed Kennedy or the truth about aliens. I tip my cap to the boy though. I hope he’s smarter than the Chinese that are doing his job but for them.
has nothing to do with top-secret security. Has to do with the knowledge and skill to discover intrusions that Companies like Cisco have spent billions trying to protect their clients from. Clearly your scope is highly limited and prejudiced against our own country's security forces.

This is what I would call tolling. Southern 30 takes our very nice accomplishments this year and attempts to make us have regrets. Somehow he can predict we won't make the tourney next year, and our recruiting won't get any better. Really?

We play two of the best college basketball games in the entire tourney, and our coach is awarded COY by his peers, and this clown attempts to belittle Purdue.

All I get from his post is that I can smell the fear.

I’m obviously no Purdue fan. But this is nuts. Matt Painter is clearly one of the top coaches of his generation. Look at his records. And he’s at least one key injury away from a FF, if not 2. Moreover, he coached this past year’s team to success that surpassed their on-paper potential. Compare their early-season games to their late season games. And that’s what great coaches do.

Moreover, I think he made the right call late in the Virginia game. He didn’t choke — it was just a fantastic (and perhaps a bit lucky) play by the Cavaliers. It happens.

I would agree with the hacking comments. For those who are trained, the information is very easy to access. Passwords are particularly easy to figure out. I don't do that anymore. Copying software was the rage in the 80's and 90's until people got caught doing it.

on a related note, while in the Air Force, and while testing air planes, the commercial contractors had security systems 10 times greater than the Air Force to protect their blue prints, designs, components, data, etc as they were testing their air planes and other equipment in efforts to gain government contracts. they did not want to provide any advantage or secrets to their competition.

So he hacked a private website?

there are easier ways than what is called hacking. and I assume you aren't referring to my son?
I’m referring to the original poster.

Rivals isn’t making people’s IP addresses readily available to anyone unless they are a moderator.

Bob Knight is never coming back and neither is his blue blood. IU is just another party school.
I a have freshman at Purdue and a junior in high school. All I'm hearing from their friends is that the kids who go to iu are not that smart and are only looking to party.

Last edited:
I have freshman at Purdue and a junior in high school. All I'm hearing from their friends is that the kids who go to iu are not that smart and are only looking to party.
It's true, every student who goes to IU isn't smart and is only looking to party :rolleyes:.

I have freshman at Purdue and a junior in high school. All I'm hearing from their friends is that the kids who go to iu are not that smart and are only looking to party.

And the parties aren't near what they were back in the day. They've lost that title too.

Hey hunkgolden; tell your kids' friends not to hang out at the college parties TwinDegrees has been attending lately. Apparently they stink.

Twin - can you list the frat houses/dorms/apartments in Bloomington you've been partying at? Wouldn't want to send kids to a lame one on a Saturday night.

:)

Sorry - but that is the reputation iu has these days. IU's red hotness has apparently turned ice cold.
Yea, that's not the reputation IU has these days to those outside of Purdue families. I'm sure your kids were taught to hate all things IU growing up.

Yea, that's not the reputation IU has these days to those outside of Purdue families. I'm sure your kids were taught to hate all things IU growing up.
You didn't read what I wrote. I'm saying its common knowledge at their high school that the partiers go to iu and the smart kids go to Purdue. Could just be their high school but it is what it is.

Reactions: Schnelk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT