ADVERTISEMENT

Joey Brunk transferring from Butler

Man that is creepy that all those people are stalking TJD just to get him to go to little sister u.

Oh come on. Center Grove is a mere 30 minute drive from Bloomington and is pro-IU and has been forever. Most Center Grove alum either attended IU or grew up rooting for IU living so close to campus and naturally supported TJD to IU. Nothing to see here.

Last edited:
Oh come on. Center Grove is a mere 30 minute drive from Bloomington and is pro-IU and has been forever. Most Center Grove alum either attended IU or grew up rooting for IU living so close to campus and naturally supported TJD to IU. Nothing to see here.
You can dress it up any way you want, it's still stalker level creepy. Kinda like you and the other iu mouth breathers suddenly coming here and hinging on every word we post.

Don't you have your own forum to post on?

Reactions: Schnelk
You can dress it up any way you want, it's still stalker level creepy. Kinda like you and the other iu mouth breathers suddenly coming here and hinging on every word we post.

Being a fan of your local high school basketball team is creepy? Good to know.

Classy response. Think you'd get less IU people over here if you weren't constantly posting threads about IU, their players, recruits, and coaches on a Purdue forum.

Reactions: B1G_Fan
Classy response. Think you'd get less IU people over here if you weren't constantly posting threads about IU, their players, recruits, and coaches on a Purdue forum.
Well the only way you would even know that threads are started about little sister u is if you were over here in the first place. See how that works?

Being a fan of your local high school basketball team is creepy? Good to know.
Na it's not, just when you all do it because it's creepy. I mean just look at this:

636562908653966686-JC-langford-04.JPG

Well the only way you would even know that threads are started about little sister u is if you were over here in the first place. See how that works?

Read you loud and clear. Purdue is a week removed from their best tournament success in nearly 20 years and yet there is 4 threads on your front page dedicated to IU, their coach, an incoming recruit, and their team for next year.

Reactions: BTBall and B1G_Fan
Read you loud and clear. Purdue is a week removed from their best tournament success in nearly 20 years and yet there is 4 threads on your front page dedicated to IU, their coach, an incoming recruit, and their team for next year.
And? You're not long removed from choking in the NIT yet you are over here obsessing about what we post.

I know you're an iu fan so this clearly doesn't apply to you, but people can have more than one thought at a time.

Reactions: DAG10
Well you made me look! There is one thread about "They are back" that directly refers to IU. That is one thread, not four. This specific thread is about Joey Brunk, not IU. The fact that you and a few other IU fans post here does not make it an IU thread.

By the way, when Purdue was in the Elite 8, I counted 7 Purdue related threads on the IU free board.

We are already looking forward to next year, and I think the Purdue team is going to be very good again. That's why we are excited about the coming season.

Have you worn Purdue apparel to a high school game?
Surely you're not comparing people wearing a iu/purdue/butler sweatshirts/t-shirts/jackets with those ridiculous candy stripe pants?!? We all wear that stuff all of the time. But for a grown man to wear those red/white striped pants is entirely different. If you can't see this then you have bigger issues than I thought.

Well you made me look! There is one thread about "They are back" that directly refers to IU. That is one thread, not four. This specific thread is about Joey Brunk, not IU. The fact that you and a few other IU fans post here does not make it an IU thread.

By the way, when Purdue was in the Elite 8, I counted 7 Purdue related threads on the IU free board.

We are already looking forward to next year, and I think the Purdue team is going to be very good again. That's why we are excited about the coming season.

What about the thread titled Miller Mahem (spelled wrong) taking shots at Archie, the thread taking an unnecessary shot about Bob Knight and his ongoing battle with Dementia, and then sure I'll give you the Joey Brunk thread that quickly turned into an IU thread by Purdue posters.

I have no problem with Purdue fans talking about IU and vice versa and I think discussion from people of other fanbases is very constructive. If you've noticed anything I've been nothing but civil. I was very complementary of Painter and Purdue on my very first post and actually defended Purdue in a post yesterday where an IU fan suggested they were going to take a big step back after likely losing Carsen. I don't think anything I've said has been outrageous or incorrect. I'm certainly not calling fans of a very pro-IU high school creepy or stalkers because one of their players chose IU. Never called anyone from Purdue a mouth-breather either. My wife and mother both attended Purdue at one point in their life and have many friends and co-workers who also cheer for Purdue. I know Ignacious McNutt doesn't speak for everybody and he's certainly your one bad apple, but I just like discussing basketball with fans of all teams. Purdue does generally have a very knowledgeable and when they aren't taking childish potshots at IU I'm happy to entertain their thoughts.

And? You're not long removed from choking in the NIT yet you are over here obsessing about what we post.

I know you're an iu fan so this clearly doesn't apply to you, but people can have more than one thought at a time.

Don't kid yourself, you haven't posted anything of substance that I care to obsess about. If you want to hurl childish and elementary insults that's on you. You aren't clever in doing so, but that isn't my problem.

Don't kid yourself, you haven't posted anything of substance that I care to obsess about. If you want to hurl childish and elementary insults that's on you. You aren't clever in doing so, but that isn't my problem.
Yet you keep responding and digging yourself in to bigger hole that you can't climb out of. And then you come back with these predictable responses that are just laughable anymore.

But keep on obsessing if you want, it's hilarious to watch.

Yet you keep responding and digging yourself in to bigger hole that you can't climb out of. And then you come back with these predictable responses that are just laughable anymore.

But keep on obsessing if you want, it's hilarious to watch.

What hole am I in? Your post doesn't even make sense? And if this is your idea of entertainment you live a very dull and non-entertaining life.

It truly astounds me that the level of hypocrisy he is displaying is somehow being missed by him. I thought iu was an institute of higher learning?

I'm poking jabs at them because it's the off-season and there isn't much going on right now, but it's truly flabbergasting how they miss such obvious things.

What hole am I in? Your post doesn't even make sense? And if this is your idea of entertainment you live a very dull and non-entertaining life.
Ah and now taking pot shots at my life which you have no earthly way to know what it actually is like. It's very jovial thank you very much.

It is just hilarious to watch you get triggered so easily and then completely miss how hypocritical you are all while obsessing about what is posted about little sister u on a PURDUE forum.

It truly astounds me that the level of hypocrisy he is displaying is somehow being missed by him. I thought iu was an institute of higher learning?

I'm poking jabs at them because it's the off-season and there isn't much going on right now, but it's truly flabbergasting how they miss such obvious things.

It's truly flabbergasting how much IU lives in your head considering the amount of posts you have aimed at IU and people from IU who post here. You can't call somebody obsessive when IU lives rent free in your head. Your shtick is the definition of hypocrisy.

Reactions: B1G_Fan
Ah and now taking pot shots at my life which you have no earthly way to know what it actually is like. It's very jovial thank you very much.

It is just hilarious to watch you get triggered so easily and then completely miss how hypocritical you are all while obsessing about what is posted about little sister u on a PURDUE forum.

I'm just going stop while I'm ahead. If I wanted to continue a baseless argument with someone that has the maturity level of a 14 year old I'd rather do it with my own children although lumping in your maturity level with my kids is likely an insult to them. Enjoy your Monday.

It's truly flabbergasting how much IU lives in your head considering the amount of posts you have aimed at IU and people from IU who post here. You can't call somebody obsessive when IU lives rent free in your head. Your shtick is the definition of hypocrisy.
Actually the only reason I am even talking about little sister u is because you are here obsessing about what we say about iu. Other than interacting with you and the other trailer park invader, I haven't even thought about iu let alone talked about it much at all.

It's really is funny watching you do the mental gymnastics it takes for you to even correctly spell obsessive let alone understand what it means.

Actually the only reason I am even talking about little sister u is because you are here obsessing about what we say about iu. Other than interacting with you and the other trailer park invader, I haven't even thought about iu let alone talked about it much at all.

It's really is funny watching you do the mental gymnastics it takes for you to even correctly spell obsessive let alone understand what it means.

You really can't teach stupid can you?

I'm just going stop while I'm ahead. If I wanted to continue a baseless argument with someone that has the maturity level of a 14 year old I'd rather do it with my own children although lumping in your maturity level with my kids is likely an insult to them. Enjoy your Monday.
Ha, you haven't been ahead since you were born and came out head first. I've correctly called you and now you're going to tuck tail and run. Probably something you should of done a while ago because you have been losing this argument since the get go.

But take solace in the fact that we already knew you were a mental midget so expectations were already low for you.

He was posting pretty civilly prior to your engagement.
Not really as I came in on the tail end of a different engagement. I shouldn't be shocked to see you come to the aid of one of your brethren on here. You almost had me thinking you changed your ways, I should of known better.

Not really as I came in on the tail end of a different engagement. I shouldn't be shocked to see you come to the aid of one of your brethren on here. You almost had me thinking you changed your ways, I should of known better.
Wow, not sure what got you so hot and bothered this morning, but I truly hope your day gets better.

Wow, not sure what got you so hot and bothered this morning, but I truly hope your day gets better.
Na you don't matter that much to get me hot and bothered. Nothing on an internet forum does. But then again I'm not a teenager or an iu grad.

It's okay though, I'm done triggering your friends. He can go back to complaining about the couple of little sister u threads on here now.

You cheapen the existence of the human race every time you breathe.

I think this confirms you don't actually have a degree from anywhere. There's no possible way that a person old enough to hold a college degree can be so unclever on top of being so not funny all at the same time.

Na you don't matter that much to get me hot and bothered. Nothing on an internet forum does. But then again I'm not a teenager or an iu grad.
You seem very agitated. I know I'm not the one that got you that way, but you are clearly angry. Take a deep breathe. It will be fine.

You seem very agitated. I know I'm not the one that got you that way, but you are clearly angry. Take a deep breathe. It will be fine.
lol, now you're just reaching. So you can tell a person's emotions based on words on a screen? You should work for the FBI! By the way, I am literally laughing outloud at this because as I said, you don't matter enough to rile me up.

You seem pretty triggered because I was poking fun at some iu visitors. Pretty telling really, but again I said I will leave them alone now so it will be okay.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT