ADVERTISEMENT

Jeff Brohm Buyout GoFundMe

If I were a betting man, your obsession made you hit refresh on this page no less than 30 times waiting for one of us to post something.

30? Maybe two or three. But don’t worry, I don’t really care what rah-rah guys like you post anyway.

Graduated three years before their Holiday Bowl win in 79 but can bet you a** I was out in San Diego for it. I was 10 or 11 the year they went to the Rose Bowl and really my first fond memory of Indiana. Unfortunately IU to date doesn’t have a great postseason resume but this old man has been alive for all of them.
Iu doesn't have a great post season resume? Umm, thanks for stating the extremely obvious.

Did I say it wasn’t? But if I were a betting man, IU wins a bowl game well before Purdue finds itself in the top 25 again.
Just dawned on me, you have to be courtsense. There can be only one as obsessed with us as he is and with your extreme levels of hinging on our every word, it's clear you have to be one in the same.

Reactions: SDBoiler1
30? Maybe two or three. But don’t worry, I don’t really care what rah-rah guys like you post anyway.
You don't care yet here you are, obsessing over our forum and responding to my posts. Quick refresh again before your obsession gives you the DTs. You can break 35 refresh clicks I know it!

You don't care yet here you are, obsessing over our forum and responding to my posts. Quick refresh again before your obsession gives you the DTs. You can break 35 refresh clicks I know it!

Remember, I’m laughing at your football program*

Not obsessing.

I’m laughing at the way Jeff Brohm swindled your athletic department. Trust me, that’s not something I’m envious about.
Eh it's okay because it isn't Brohm that is our problem where Allen will fizzle out this year and iu will be back to being a doormat. So I'll take having a down year during a pandemic when none of this matters. See the difference is our program can come around where you ...well... will still be a mockery of a human being.

Now keep shooting for 35 refreshes courtsense, I know you can do it!

Eh it's okay because it isn't Brohm that is our problem where Allen will fizzle out this year and iu will be back to being a doormat. So I'll take having a down year during a pandemic when none of this matters. See the difference is our program can come around where you ...well... will still be a mockery of a human being.

Now keep shooting for 35 refreshes courtsense, I know you can do it!

Not Brohm’s problem? Whose is it? You were 4-8 last year, this isn’t a “down year during a pandemic” like you claim. This is a trend.

I beg to know who/what is going to make Purdue a much better team next year? Brohm’s yet to develop a QB. The offensive line is still below average. Your best receiver will be gone. You have no defensive identity and schematically it’s atrocious. Purdue plays with zero sense of urgency. There’s no passion or fire from the coaching staff and it’s a trickle down to the players that teams will be lining up to play Purdue. I for one, know I can’t wait for another two weeks.

Not Brohm’s problem? Whose is it? You were 4-8 last year, this isn’t a “down year during a pandemic” like you claim. This is a trend.

I beg to know who/what is going to make Purdue a much better team next year? Brohm’s yet to develop a QB. The offensive line is still below average. Your best receiver will be gone. You have no defensive identity and schematically it’s atrocious. Purdue plays with zero sense of urgency. There’s no passion or fire from the coaching staff and it’s a trickle down to the players that teams will be lining up to play Purdue. I for one, know I can’t wait for another two weeks.
Last time I heard talk like this was when Clappy the Clown was IU’s basketball coach and he had Zeller. Clappy was hyper like Allen is. Clappy flamed out spectacularly. I think Allen will too.

Penix is brittle, and now hurt again. I see Wisky bitchslapping IU back to reality this Saturday.

Reactions: BBG
Last time I heard talk like this was when Clappy the Clown was IU’s basketball coach and he had Zeller. Clappy was hyper like Allen is. Clappy flamed out spectacularly. I think Allen will too.

Penix is brittle, and now hurt again. I see Wisky bitchslapping IU back to reality this Saturday.

Major difference between Crean and Allen; Allen’s players actually play for him and play hard. Allen doesn’t have a tenth of the talent in comparison to Crean, but always gets the best out of them.

And I’m sure you said the same thing last week about IU. And the week before. And the week before that. If you’ve bet against IU every week, well, you’re 0-6 this year.

Major difference between Crean and Allen; Allen’s players actually play for him and play hard. Allen doesn’t have a tenth of the talent in comparison to Crean, but always gets the best out of them.

And I’m sure you said the same thing last week about IU. And the week before. And the week before that. If you’ve bet against IU every week, well, you’re 0-6 this year.
You think I was wrong about OSU? 42-35 OSU?

You think I was wrong about OSU? 42-35 OSU?

I’m not sure losing 42-35 as a 3 TD underdog qualifies as getting “bitchslapped” especially considering IU had the ball with a chance to tie or take the lead with under 2 minutes. Maybe we have different definition of “bitchslapped”.

Offensive line isn’t below average. WR core will still be solid. Last year was marred by terrible luck on the injury front.

I’m not sure losing 42-35 as a 3 TD underdog qualifies as getting “bitchslapped” especially considering IU had the ball with a chance to tie or take the lead with under 2 minutes. Maybe we have different definition of “bitchslapped”.
You have very poor reading comprehension. I said Wisconsin was going to bitchslap the Hoosiers.

Reactions: Level 42
I wouldn't fire any coach based on this season's results. Things are just too transitory to make hard judgements from a half season with sudden roster shifts all over the place. This season is the asterisk of all asterisks in my mind. (Not that I think any team having great success should feel it isn't deserved - there are just so many unusual circumstances that I wouldn't chalk losing up to typical failures coaches can be blamed for).

Reactions: Level 42
Brohm shouldn't go anywhere. He's a good coach, just needs to correct a few things. I do think he made a mistake by hiring Disco Diaco, but maybe he will move on quickly from that, or make him fall in line. It'll take some time, but Brohm has brought in some studs and continues to recruit at a pretty good clip.

Reactions: ImRonBurgandy?
You have very poor reading comprehension. I said Wisconsin was going to bitchslap the Hoosiers.

My reading comprehension is fine. Just making a comment that if you’ve bet against the Hoosiers every week, you’re 0-6 to start the year. They’ve covered every game.

So you would call it a bitchslap.
Last year’s IU loss to Tennessee was a gut-wrenching nail biter for Loosier fans, I’m sure.

Auburn kicked our tails in the Liberty Bowl. They showed in that game that they were better than their record, especially when Gus Malzahn was calling the plays. Let me know when IU plays a team that good, let alone beats them, in a bowl game. 29 years since a bowl win - pathetic.

Reactions: JohnHoosierr

Hopefully you didn’t bet on this game...

Reactions: secondasky

Oh, another one of your posts that didn't age well.

Oops....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT