ADVERTISEMENT

It's funny that today's BTT games are on Peacock

How many new subscribers are they going to get to watch these crap games on Wednesday? I imagine not even the fans of these teams care much about these games.

I am going to go out on a limb and say the preliminary game with Rutgers (13)/Maryland (12) winner and Wisconsin (5) "might" be a physical affair.

Omoruyi has really struggled down the stretch, which hasn't helped Rutgers. If Maryland ever starting hitting some shots consistently.....the junkies might tune in a little if they aren't blocked.

Reactions: TC4THREE
There are YouTubers that will stream the Peacock games. That’s how I watched a couple of Purdue Peacock games.

There are YouTubers that will stream the Peacock games. That’s how I watched a couple of Purdue Peacock games.
There’s that BNI education getting it done Fam. For those that do not know, many sporting events in this year’s Olympics will be covered on Peacock.

There’s that BNI education getting it done Fam. For those that do not know, many sporting events in this year’s Olympics will be covered on Peacock.
Yep, in order to watch on the Peacock network, you have to pay for a subscription. If you can find a YouTube channel that can stream the games, you ain’t gotta pay crap. If anyone wants to pay for the subscription, knock yourself out. I watched 3 Peacock Purdue games on YouTube for free.

Reactions: SKYDOG
Yep, in order to watch on the Peacock network, you have to pay for a subscription. If you can find a YouTube channel that can stream the games, you ain’t gotta pay crap. If anyone wants to pay for the subscription, knock yourself out. I watched 3 Peacock Purdue games on YouTube for free.
I think they could put these in prime time on network tv and nobody would watch.

Several of our best games were on Peacock and we were the best team in the conference. So the conference sold some of its top games to a streaming service with limited viewership. Be interesting to see how many extra viewers they acquired by paying for that. I know I watched every game I wanted without subscribing to their crap.

Several of our best games were on Peacock and we were the best team in the conference. So the conference sold some of its top games to a streaming service with limited viewership. Be interesting to see how many extra viewers they acquired by paying for that. I know I watched every game I wanted without subscribing to their crap.
Until they shut down the youtube streamers, I won't be subscribing.

Getting mad at the providers, there's the right tack. ;)
Not mad at the provider at all. If anything, the Big Ten is to blame. But as long as moron fans will pay whatever costs they decide they want to pass on, why wouldn't they milk it?

I get Peacock free with my internet provider. One of the few things Xfinity does right. haha-
You must either have a free trial, have the higher package where the Peacock subscription is included, or, you subscribed to and didn't know it. I have Xfinity and the cable package that I have the Peacock subscription is a separate fee.

Reactions: BoilerAndy
Not mad at the provider at all. If anything, the Big Ten is to blame. But as long as moron fans will pay whatever costs they decide they want to pass on, why wouldn't they milk it?
I get what you're trying to say and you've made your position pretty clear. But I think anytime you call people morons for how they choose to spend their disposable income, you go too far.

We don't know each other, but I feel pretty confident you spend money on something in your life that I would think is a waste. But I probably wouldn't call you a moron for doing it. After all, it is your money.

Reactions: Schmedly_Whiplash
I get what you're trying to say and you've made your position pretty clear. But I think anytime you call people morons for how they choose to spend their disposable income, you go too far.

We don't know each other, but I feel pretty confident you spend money on something in your life that I would think is a waste. But I probably wouldn't call you a moron for doing it. After all, it is your money.
I have had multiple instances of spending my money in moronic ways. If you called me out as a moron in such an instance, you'd be 100% correct.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT