ADVERTISEMENT

Indiana v. Purdue (Game Thread)

Legitimate question, will someone explain to me why we kept fouling which would have gave IU the last shot had we not stole the ball? Seems like you are asking for trouble doing that.

I didn't get that either. We kept resetting the shot clock with fouls.

• Love
Reactions: BSIT
It was bad decision has nothing to do with intelligence. Like I said pat, take the emotion out of it.
It's happened game after game after game. There is ZERO senior leadership from Sasha or Tre...

Throwing the ball into Tre who's our worst free throw shooter is dumb. Period...

tumblr_oraxcqlAyh1qmt01xo2_r2_500.gifv

Needed that win for everyone’s psyche. IU played with heart. Woodson got what he wanted but tourney hopes might be dashed.

• Love
Reactions: Bethboilerfan
Legitimate question, will someone explain to me why we kept fouling which would have gave IU the last shot had we not stole the ball? Seems like you are asking for trouble doing that.
Because Purdue has to find another heartbreaking way to loose a game

Sure gave them a chance to win by a last second 3 again. Thank God they missed it. I would have moved to looking forward to football if they made the 3.

Can Edwards come back for the tournament, because otherwise we probably going out in the first weekend?

Reactions: BSIT
Yeah, that would have allowed IU to hold and take a 3 for the win.

The first two were intentional but as I commented after that Painter waved them off of the intentional ones (there was a video of it) ... the ones that came after weren't supposed to be and one on Hunter was a joke anyway.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT