ADVERTISEMENT

I thought Herschel Walker was a valedictorian.

No, he did not originally post that picture himself. Another account did. He would never wear a Q pin.

Apologies for calling you a doofus, I forgot how sensitive and soft the Trump haters are.

Lol “unsolicited personal insults” is quite hyperbolic but again, I forgot how emotional you people are.
OK, I’ll bite.

What kind of “you people“ am I?

Geez man, might want to consider lightening up in response to that post of mine, only a little over half of those 'secrets' were true! (the Fillmore thing is one of the true ones)
So was the Wilson thing.

I picked on Obama because he was idolized by a systemically racist press that adored him despite his dishonesty and bungling, and a global elite that awarded him a Nobel prize for nothing. Even he was embarrassed by the Nobel.

Reactions: tearsforfears
So was the Wilson thing.

I picked on Obama because he was idolized by a systemically racist press that adored him despite his dishonesty and bungling, and a global elite that awarded him a Nobel prize for nothing. Even he was embarrassed by the Nobel.
Full disclosure and a confession

I was completely guessing on the Taft thing, but look at him! It’s got to be true

If by “Trump hater“ you mean a lifelong conservative Republican who believes in the rule of law and democracy?

Then count me in
Do you vote Democrat? They don’t believe in the rule of law or democracy either. You’re failing for it.

After all the hacks and fake posts, aren't you at least a little skeptical of it?
It’s a piece of digital creation that Donald Trump’s official Truth Social account shared and re-Truthed.

Had you not seen this before? Check trumps truth social official account. It’s still there.

If by “Trump hater“ you mean a lifelong conservative Republican who believes in the rule of law and democracy?

Then count me in
Hard to believe you were a conservative repub during your time in bloomingtuck and 3 years of whatever law school you attended (assuming you are an attorney - which is not necessarily intended as an insult).

If so, good for you for resisting the brain washing.

Reactions: tearsforfears
Trump lost by a total of 10 million vote in the last two general elections and his approval rating is at an all time low hovering around 40 percent. I actually hope he is the GOP nominee, that will increase the chances that him and his white supremacy movement will be crushed once and for all.
They should’ve been crushed in the last election, but he has just lied his way to 30% of the country thinking he didn’t really lose. Not sure what would change if he lost in 2024?

Reactions: purduesucksbad
Cheney is the most logical person to run, but of course because she is an actual constitutionalist, that won't happen. The woman is the epitome of what the Republican Party used to be, but now she's an outcast because she dared uphold the constitution.
Cheney would have broad appeal, and is as conservative a Republican as you can be.

She’s just not a Trumpkin so she has no chance in the primary because of stupid people.

It's a reasonable question.

I'm a registered R, and I lean conservative on most policy issues. So, many of Trump's policies were fine (or good) with me. Sure, there were exceptions (the 'Muslim ban' was an abomination).

But, my major, overriding, non-negotiable problem with the Trump Administration is with one guy; Trump. And that is because from a policy perspective, Trump was not a legislator, he was the Chief Executive. NO policy is worth having a lying, cheating, anti-rule of law, anti-democracy, horrible, horrible, HORRIBLE person in the White House sitting as the most powerful person in the world.

And I don't want to hear whatttttttabbbbout Hunter Biden (also clearly a horrible person), Hillary Clinton, Richard Nixon, Genghis Khan, Jill Biden, Ranger the family dog Biden, or Mother Teresa. Or anyone else.

For me? No policy victory is worth the QAnon, Proud Boy, Putin, and Duarte side-winks, the constant, constant bold-faced lying, the constant irrational trolling and insults, and the constant attempts to subvert democracy and decency.

The President is not supposed to be a pro wrestling heel, and there are plenty of (almost all) options that don't pull that extraordinarily harmful crap.

An example? In the past week, Donald Trump posted this on social media:

a graphic of donald trump wearing a Q lapel pin on his suit with the word the storm is coming displayed over the image

Nice Q lapel pin, Mr. President.

Now a question for you - in direct response to your question: Do you think that the policies of the Trump Administration were, and would continue to be worth having Donald Trump as President?
It’s like I made another handle for this board!

• Haha
Reactions: PurdueFan1
Cheney would have broad appeal, and is as conservative a Republican as you can be.

She’s just not a Trumpkin so she has no chance in the primary because of stupid people.
A true conservative Repub would have nothing to do with Pelosi's absurd show trial.

Puhlease. If I were sensitive I wouldn’t be in this thread.

I usually leave threads when U guys are boring and repetitive. I’m okay if you call a dead President fat.
Fine with me if you call a live president fat, I was just surprised by your sudden POS attack.

They should’ve been crushed in the last election, but he has just lied his way to 30% of the country thinking he didn’t really lose. Not sure what would change if he lost in 2024?
Biden stood on the debate stage and denied to the whole nation that Hunter's laptop was real. He knew he was lying and so did the FBI.

Without that coverup, he would have lost and the nation would be vastly better off now.

Funny that she would have a broad appeal.

There are very, very few Republicans that I would not vote for.
Is that because most of the establishment repubs are just like the establishment dems? Tweedle-dee and -dum, controlled by their lobbyist/owners.

All of them hate Trump because he is not one of them and they cannot control him - except maybe through corrupt DOJ/FBI cases against him, which they keep trying.

OK, I’ll bite.

What kind of “you people“ am I?
An IU fan, sadly.

Btw, the so-called Muslim ban that you and @BNIBoiler found so appalling was a ban on people from specific outlaw countries, including North Korea. It did not apply only to Muslims from those countries. The intent was to keep terrorists from entering the US.

Based on what has happened in, for example, Germany and Sweden, it was yet another Trump policy that was clearly in the best interests of this nation.

@HoosierfanJM @tjreese

Last edited:
The author did extended interviews with her. You just dismiss shit without reading it? Do that at work too? Do you know squat about her? You adding Politico to the list of liberal media? Who’s left? Probably the same number of republicans who aren’t Rinos.
Hopefully you apply the same standards to yourself. Breitbart Bob

Now I am asking you, like I asked the others, to state which of his policies were not in the best interests of the nation, in your view. Quite different from asking which policies you personally disliked.
Dude, the policies I listed are areal policies that are the best interests of the US. You must don't work in or live close to industrial plants like I do. In the 70's if you drive north on Cline Ave. towards Lake Michigan there was nothing but dark smoke from the oil refinery and the steel mills. The water was murky and filled will algae along the Lake Michigan beaches. Since the 80's after the EPA regulations kicked in we now have clear skies over Lake Michigan. The water is clear now. Zebra mussels had a little to do with that though.

You don't think the Affordable Health Care Act doesn't have an effect on the country? Taxes? etc.

Last edited:
Dude, the policies I listed are areal policies that are the best interests of the US. You must don't work in or live close to industrial plants like I do. In the 70's if you drive north on Cline Ave. towards Lake Michigan there was nothing but dark smoke from the oil refinery and the steel mills. The water was murky and filled will algae along the Lake Michigan beaches. Since the 80's after the EPA regulations kicked in we now have clear skies over Lake Michigan. The water is clear now. Zebra mussels had a little to do with that though.

You don't the Affordable Health Care Act doesn't have an effect on the country? Taxes? etc.
This is barely legible.

Reactions: Crayfish57

You don't think the Affordable Health Care Act doesn't have an effect on the country? Taxes? etc.
The Affordable Care Act was not affordable to me or many people. It ran off insurance companies from offering coverage in Indiana. There was no competition except one company (Ambetter) to purchase insurance from. Yeah it was great. Thanks Obama!

The Affordable Care Act was not affordable to me or many people. It ran off insurance companies from offering coverage in Indiana. There was no competition except one company (Ambetter) to purchase insurance from. Yeah it was great. Thanks Obama!
Well, millions of people disagree with you. A lot of got it and love it and still do. However, the main issue with it though is that not enough young, healthy people got in it like they thought. Also, red states did not promote nor accept the subsidies that was awarded each state for the program. Also, particularly in red states, when people were told that that it was “Obamacare” they did not want it. When they were told that it was the Affordable Care Act, they got it and loved . Then you had of course Faux News telling negative lies about it like there are going to death panels. I worked with a dude that said Obamacare was going implant chips in folks that got it. There were all kinds of disinformation about from the right wingers.

The repubs have their chance to get rid of it. Or replace it with a better plan. But the failed to have a plan in place and still don’t.

Well, millions of people disagree with you. A lot of got it and love it and still do. However, the main issue with it though is that not enough young, healthy people got in it like they thought. Also, red states did not promote nor accept the subsidies that was awarded each state for the program. Also, particularly in red states, when people were told that that it was “Obamacare” they did not want it. When they were told that it was the Affordable Care Act, they got it and loved . Then you had of course Faux News telling negative lies about it like there are going to death panels. I worked with a dude that said Obamacare was going implant chips in folks that got it. There were all kinds of disinformation about from the right wingers.

The repubs have their chance to get rid of it. Or replace it with a better plan. But the failed to have a plan in place and still don’t.
A lot of people got it and love it because they don't pay for it.

After reading your last two posts, you should really consider taking evening classes somewhere for English and appearing at least semi literate.

Reactions: SKYDOG
A lot of people got it and love it because they don't pay for it.

After reading your last two posts, you should really consider taking evening classes somewhere for English and appearing at least semi literate.
Absolutely true that it’s free to them, but not to me. The premiums were very high and the deductible was over 17 thousand. It’s catastrophic insurance with high premiums for many people. It’s hardly considered affordable for people that have to pay for it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT