ADVERTISEMENT

I thought Herschel Walker was a valedictorian.

This article tells it all about Haley. She has accomplished some amazing things but she changes direction with the wind.

A DeSantis/Haley or Scott ticket would be a landslide win against anyone the dems can put up.

Personally, I hope Trump doesn't run. I hope he gets behind DeSantis because it that happens, it's a done deal.

Which policies of Trump did you dislike the most, assuming you can think of any?
COVID
Removing Obama's executive orders
The Wall
Tax breaks for the rich
Rolled back some EPA rules
Child/Parent separation at the border
Muslim Ban
Not supporting the Affordable Care Act
Out of over 200 judges appointed, less than 10 were black (None for a good part of his term)
Appointed conservative judges
Nominated conservative Supreme Court justices
On and on and on

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: BSIT
Not all Trump voters are deplorables but we know you’re not smart enough to not blindly follow Dem talking points.
Where did I say that all Trump voters are deplorables? The deplorables are the Chumptown residents. The Flav-Or-Aid drinkers. The 33% of his core cult followers. 2,000 of them were at the Capitol on Jan 6.

Which policies of Trump do you think were not in the best interests of our nation?
It's a reasonable question.

I'm a registered R, and I lean conservative on most policy issues. So, many of Trump's policies were fine (or good) with me. Sure, there were exceptions (the 'Muslim ban' was an abomination).

But, my major, overriding, non-negotiable problem with the Trump Administration is with one guy; Trump. And that is because from a policy perspective, Trump was not a legislator, he was the Chief Executive. NO policy is worth having a lying, cheating, anti-rule of law, anti-democracy, horrible, horrible, HORRIBLE person in the White House sitting as the most powerful person in the world.

And I don't want to hear whatttttttabbbbout Hunter Biden (also clearly a horrible person), Hillary Clinton, Richard Nixon, Genghis Khan, Jill Biden, Ranger the family dog Biden, or Mother Teresa. Or anyone else.

For me? No policy victory is worth the QAnon, Proud Boy, Putin, and Duarte side-winks, the constant, constant bold-faced lying, the constant irrational trolling and insults, and the constant attempts to subvert democracy and decency.

The President is not supposed to be a pro wrestling heel, and there are plenty of (almost all) options that don't pull that extraordinarily harmful crap.

An example? In the past week, Donald Trump posted this on social media:

a graphic of donald trump wearing a Q lapel pin on his suit with the word the storm is coming displayed over the image

Nice Q lapel pin, Mr. President.

Now a question for you - in direct response to your question: Do you think that the policies of the Trump Administration were, and would continue to be worth having Donald Trump as President?

Last edited:
COVID
The Wall
Tax breaks for the rich
Muslim Ban
Out of over 200 judges appointed, less than 10 were black (None for a good part of his term)
On and on and on
406W.gif

• Haha
Reactions: BSIT
This is why I call bullshit on anyone who says they don't want Trump to run. DeSantis and Haley are parrots of Trump. They spout the same lies. Use the same rhetoric. They're just younger versions of him. Haley used to be a bit more moderate, but she changed her tone quickly when she realized the Trump rhetoric was more effective.
Cheney is the most logical person to run, but of course because she is an actual constitutionalist, that won't happen. The woman is the epitome of what the Republican Party used to be, but now she's an outcast because she dared uphold the constitution.

This is still Trump's party, no matter what the closet Trumphumpers on here try to say.
Yeh, and look at the state of the county since putting in that empty suit senile old man and his 'check the box' VP.
They've been and unequivocal disaster for the country.
Trump may have hurt your feelings, but he was a great POTUS.

• Haha
Reactions: gr8indoorsman
This article tells it all about Haley. She has accomplished some amazing things but she changes direction with the wind.

Next thing you'll do is reference an MSNBC article about Haley or DeSantis.

I'm a registered R, and I lean conservative on most policy issues. So, many of Trump's policies were fine (or good) with me. Sure, there were exceptions (the 'Muslim ban' was an abomination).

But, my major, overriding, non-negotiable problem with the Trump Administration is with one guy; Trump. And that is because from a policy perspective, Trump was not a legislator, he was the Chief Executive. NO policy is worth having a lying, cheating, anti-rule of law, anti-democracy, horrible, horrible, HORRIBLE person in the White House sitting as the most powerful person in the world.

And I don't want to hear whatttttttabbbbout Hunter Biden (also clearly a horrible person), Hillary Clinton, Richard Nixon, Genghis Khan, Jill Biden, Ranger the family dog Biden, or Mother Teresa. Or anyone else.

For me? No policy victory is worth the QAnon, Proud Boy, Putin, and Duarte side-winks, the constant, constant bold-faced lying, the constant irrational trolling and insults, and the constant attempts to subvert democracy and decency.

The Presidency is not supposed to be a pro wrestling heel, and there are plenty of (almost all) options that don't pull that extraordinarily harmful crap.

a graphic of donald trump wearing a Q lapel pin on his suit with the word the storm is coming displayed over the image

Now a question for you - in direct response to your question: Do you think that the policies of the Trump Administration were, and would continue to be worth having Donald Trump as President?

I'm sorry Trump hurt your feelings with his mean tweets. Perhaps you need to find a safe space and curl up with your blankie.

Yeh, and look at the state of the county since putting in that empty suit senile old man and his 'check the box' VP.
They've been and unequivocal disaster for the country.
Trump may have hurt your feelings, but he was a great POTUS.
Guess we're just going to have to agree to disagree, bone. Business as usual on that front.

The Presidency is not supposed to be a pro wrestling heel, and there are plenty of (almost all) options that don't pull that extraordinarily harmful crap.

Yes, of course I do. I am vastly more concerned with what is in the best interests of the nation than in whether I like a president.

Even if Biden were trustworthy and honest, well meaning, mentally sharp, not corrupt, not a pervert and so forth (that is, all the many positive or even normal things he is not), I would still detest him because his policies of open borders, energy non-independence, foreign policy recklessness and incompetence, and so forth have been extremely harmful to the nation.

I am surprised by how many people on this forum seem to have the same view that you seem to have - that is, one of complete disregard for what is in the best interests of the nation.

The President is not supposed to be a pro wrestling heel, and there are plenty of (almost all) options that don't pull that extraordinarily harmful crap.

I get it that Trump’s personality is an issue but I would take him flaws and all compared to the mess the current administration has produced. I think even the reasonable Dems acknowledge inflation, energy and illegal immigration has gotten worse

COVID
The Wall
Tax breaks for the rich
Muslim Ban
On and on and on
I commend you for answering the question, and I apologize for my systemic racism in dumbing it down for you - which allowed you to just be able to list anything you could think of.

To re-ask it like I have to the others: which policies of Trump do you think were not in the best interests of the nation? I don't see anything on your list that intelligently meets this higher standard.

• Haha
Reactions: tearsforfears
Apparently I wasn't clear in my conclusory question:

I did not ask if you would prefer Trump to Biden.

I asked if, given how Trump has behaved as a national leader and as a Chief Executive, if it is worth it and a good idea for him to ever be President again. That would mean that it is entirely possible that a different candidate would have many of the exact same policies (and many do).

I'm sorry Trump hurt your feelings with his mean tweets. Perhaps you need to find a safe space and curl up with your blankie.
You completely missed my primary point, so I will restate it more concisely:

It's not his mean tweets bother me, it is the very essence of a man who is an anti-democracy, anti-rule of law, institution bashing, liar that bothers, offends, and disgusts me.

*and, for what it's worth, responding with a that kind of condescending garbage is not helpful. My feelings aren't hurt by you either; but it reveals who you are.

Apparently I wasn't clear in my conclusory question:

I did not ask if you would prefer Trump to Biden.

I asked if, given how Trump has behaved as a national leader and as a Chief Executive, if it is worth it and a good idea for him to ever be President again. That would mean that it is entirely possible that a different candidate would have many of the exact same policies (and many do).
Here is what you asked and I answered:

I used Biden simply as a ready example to help you understand that personal qualities are inconsequential compared with policy decisions. I would be happy with anyone as prez, dem or repub, whose policies were as beneficial to the nation as were Trump's. However, since we already know Trump demonstrated he could enact policies that largely benefited the nation, I would prefer another four years rather than take a chance on someone else.

You completely missed my primary point, so I will restate it more concisely:

It's not his mean tweets bother me, it is the very essence of a man who is an anti-democracy, anti-rule of law, institution bashing, liar that bothers, offends, and disgusts me.

*and, for what it's worth, responding with a that kind of condescending garbage is not helpful. My feelings aren't hurt by you either; but it reveals who you are.
They don't want to get your point because they share one things in common with 45, that trumps everything else and that is white supremacy. They don't care about democracy, rule of law or our institutions

Here is what you asked and I answered:

I used Biden simply as a ready example to help you understand that personal qualities are inconsequential compared with policy decisions. I would be happy with anyone as prez, dem or repub, whose policies were as beneficial to the nation as were Trump's. However, since we already know Trump demonstrated he could enact policies that largely benefited the nation, I would prefer another four years rather than take a chance on someone else.
Appreciate it; that's a 'spot-on-the-question' answer by you.

Seems as though we have an honest and fundamental disagreement: I say no individual's promotion of certain policies are worth it with someone like that as Chief Executive, and you say the policies he approved of and promoted are worth it.

Peace

Appreciate it; that's a 'spot-on-the-question' answer by you.

Seems as though we have an honest and fundamental disagreement: I say no individual's promotion of certain policies are worth it with someone like that as Chief Executive, and you say the policies he approved of and promoted are worth it.

Peace
Yes, you have summarized it well, which I appreciate in return.

You might consider that each president we have had has had repellent views of some sort or another. Most just try to hide them, unlike Trump.

Next thing you'll do is reference an MSNBC article about Haley or DeSantis.
The author did extended interviews with her. You just dismiss shit without reading it? Do that at work too? Do you know squat about her? You adding Politico to the list of liberal media? Who’s left? Probably the same number of republicans who aren’t Rinos.

Yes, you have summarized it well, which I appreciate in return.

You might consider that each president we have had has had repellent views of some sort or another. Most just try to hide them, unlike Trump.
Lol - he oughta hide them like the others.

Taft used to dip his fried chicken in cheesy lard sauce.
Wilson was a virulent racist.
Clinton liked interns (under his desk, that is)
Nixon hated Jews.
Kennedy was boning Marilyn Monroe (definitely not the worst of these secrets)
Obama was born in Kenya.
Millard Fillmore had sex with parakeets (I know! Not good at all)
Trump likes QAnon and can understand why Mike Pence had a hanging coming to him. Gotta keep that shit to yourself, Donald.

Last edited:
I commend you for answering the question, and I apologize for my systemic racism in dumbing it down for you - which allowed you to just be able to list anything you could think of.

To re-ask it like I have to the others: which policies of Trump do you think were not in the best interests of the nation? I don't see anything on your list that intelligently meets this higher standard.
Dude. You asked an honest question and I gave you an honest answer. I don’t know what else you want from me. Don’t know what your systemic racism comment is about. You asked about policies from Chump that I don’t like and I told you. Good gracious.

Dude. You asked an honest question and I gave you an honest answer. I don’t know what else you want from me. Don’t know what your systemic racism comment is about. You asked about policies from Chump that I don’t like and I told you the policies. I didn’t even get into his racism/white supremacy, misogyny, evil etc.

Dude. You asked an honest question and I gave you an honest answer. I don’t know what else you want from me. Don’t know what your systemic racism comment is about. You asked about policies from Chump that I don’t like and I told you. Good gracious.
Now I am asking you, like I asked the others, to state which of his policies were not in the best interests of the nation, in your view. Quite different from asking which policies you personally disliked.

Reactions: tearsforfears
Lol - he oughta hide them like the others.

Taft used to dip his fried chicken in cheesy lard sauce.
Wilson was a virulent racist.
Clinton liked interns (under his desk, that is)
Nixon hated Jews.
Kennedy was boning Marilyn Monroe (definitely not the worst of these secrets)
Obama was born in Kenya.
Millard Fillmore had sex with parakeets (I know! Not good at all)

Trump likes QAnon and can understand why Mike Pence had a hanging coming to him. Gotta keep that shit to yourself, Donald.
Being born in Kenya is not repellent, in my view, but would disqualify someone from running for prez.

What was repellent and dishonest about Obama, among many things, were the hot mic revelations about his condescension toward working class and poor small-town people who "cling to their guns and religion"; his collusion with Vlad (tell Vlad I will have more flexibility after the election...); and comparing his bowling skills to the Special Olympics.

All disgraceful, and we can assume there was much more that did not get on a hot mic or was covered up by his adoring press minions.

They don't want to get your point because they share one things in common with 45, that trumps everything else and that is white supremacy. They don't care about democracy, rule of law or our institutions
Lolol we’re back using the “white supremacy” buzz phrase? Yes, yes. Democrats care greatly about democracy, the rule of law and our institutions. Keep telling yourself that and it’ll come true some day.

Being born in Kenya is not repellent, in my view, but would disqualify someone from running for prez.

What was repellent and dishonest about Obama, among many things, were the hot mic revelations about his condescension toward working class and poor small-town people who "cling to their guns and religion"; his collusion with Vlad (tell Vlad I will have more flexibility after the election...); and comparing his bowling skills to the Special Olympics.

All disgraceful, and we can assume there was much more that did not get on a hot mic or was covered up by his adoring press minions.
Geez man, might want to consider lightening up in response to that post of mine, only a little over half of those 'secrets' were true! (the Fillmore thing is one of the true ones)

Lol that’s an edited Q pin on his sport coat, doofus. Yes, his policies were worth having him as president. Do you see what’s going on right now?

Lol that’s an edited Q pin on his sport coat, doofus. Yes, his policies were worth having him as president. Do you see what’s going on right now?
Yes! Donald Trump posted a picture of himself with a Q pin digitally superimposed onto his chest and all that WWGWWG1AWWGAWWA nonsense.

Not sure why you called me a doofus. Did I personally insult you? And no, I'm not hurt or sad or by any insults, just not sure why y'all do that crap.

I prefer back and forth with Riveting - when he doesn't agree he doesn't lob unsolicited personal insults.

Why are democrats attacking our first amendment institutions? It’s a dangerous time to tell the truth in Biden’s America.

Yes! Donald Trump posted a picture of himself with a Q pin digitally superimposed onto his chest and all that WWGWWG1AWWGAWWA nonsense.

Not sure why you called me a doofus. Did I personally insult you? And no, I'm not hurt or sad or by any insults, just not sure why y'all do that crap.

I prefer back and forth with Riveting - when he doesn't agree he doesn't lob unsolicited personal insults.
No, he did not originally post that picture himself. Another account did. He would never wear a Q pin.

Apologies for calling you a doofus, I forgot how sensitive and soft the Trump haters are.

Lol “unsolicited personal insults” is quite hyperbolic but again, I forgot how emotional you people are.

Geez; more personal insults. You should treat people better.

Patriot's in Control created that picture, and DONALD J. TRUMP posted/shared it after they created it.
I should treat people better? How am I treating people poorly?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT