ADVERTISEMENT

I guess Hunter wasn’t guilty after all.

The Sweetheart Plea deal is dead now and it's going to trial. Discovery will turn up a lot of interesting facts that may bite Joe in the backside. For example: They may ask the sources of the income that Hunter didn't declare in his taxes.

The fun is just beginning.
It’s going to trial? Lol

The Sweetheart Plea deal is dead now and it's going to trial. Discovery will turn up a lot of interesting facts that may bite Joe in the backside. For example: They may ask the sources of the income that Hunter didn't declare in his taxes.

The fun is just beginning.
Anyone (I'm looking at you Bob and BNI) who doesn't believe Joe knew of and greatly benefited from Hunters bull$hit financial dealings in Russia, China and the Ukraine, is so blinded by party allegiance, that they'd be willing to look past the fact that Hilary Clinton wiped/destroyed 30,000 classified emails on her personal server, and never consider it as some sort of cover up strategy. Oh...wait.

It’s going to trial? Lol
That's right. CNN, MSNBC & the MSM aren't covering any of the whistle blower hearings, nor anything about Biden's corruption. Don't dare give the low information voters any information that may make them question their indoctrination.

Stay in your bubble Bob. We'll let you know how it turns out.

I hear The View is a news source that should give you comfort...

That's right. CNN, MSNBC & the MSM aren't covering any of the whistle blower hearings, nor anything about Biden's corruption. Don't dare give the low information voters any information that may make them question their indoctrination.

Stay in your bubble Bob. We'll let you know how it turns out.

I hear The View is a news source that should give you comfort...
They aren’t covering it like they should.

There is no evidence that Joe took any money.

You wanna stick with your opinion that this is going to trial? I mean, that was the only thing I said, which you didn’t address in your reply.

They aren’t covering it like they should.

There is no evidence that Joe took any money.

You wanna stick with your opinion that this is going to trial? I mean, that was the only thing I said, which you didn’t address in your reply.
What do you think of this story regarding both Hunter and Joe taking $5M bribes?

Reactions: Boiler Buck
What do you think of this story regarding both Hunter and Joe taking $5M bribes?

Bob, when looking at Joe and Hunter

See no evil
Hear no evil
Speak no evil.

He worships Bozo

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_wise_monkeys#/media/File%3AGandhiji's_Three_Monkeys.JPG

Last edited:

You mean the accusations that came from a guy, who claimed another guy said that he paid an unqualified drug addict 50k a month. Zlockevsky claims the 10 million was to get Biden to fire Shokin because he was investigating Burisma. He was……in 2012, but not when Hunter was brought on board. In fact, Shokin wasn’t investigating corruption at all. Britain, the EU, the IMF, and the US Senate, including some Republicans, wanted him fired because of his inaction. Biden lays down an ultimatum, and he’s fired. Now is when you refer to the Biden video yet again but this time explain why, if he did take 5 million to fire Shokin, he would brag about it in public.

The first element of the story isn’t even true. Without it, the “story” falls apart.

Explain why Zlockevsky filled out a questionnaire in 2019 saying saying he never spoke to Biden, never paid him money, and didn’t get any assistance from him in any business deals.

Explain why the committee won’t call Lev Parnas, Rudy’s sidekick in 2018-19 during the “get dirt on Biden” tour Rudy took in Ukraine and elsewhere. Explain the letter that Parnas has sent to the committee, denying the accusations against Biden.

The “story” relies on the word of former Ukrainian officials, labeled as corrupt by all of you when discussing the war but apparently are trustworthy in this context. It relies on a lie about Shokin who had several contacts with Rudy when he was acting as trumps lawyer…….pressuring former Ukrainian officials and businessmen for dirt on Biden. There are no records of payments. As of now, there are no tapes that Zlockevsky said he had. What do you think Rudy promised if they gave him dirt on Biden?

• Haha
Reactions: Boilermaker03
Bob, when looking at Joe and Hunter

See no evil
Hear no evil
Speak no evil.

He worships Bozo

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_wise_monkeys#/media/File%3AGandhiji's_Three_Monkeys.JPG
More quality posts. You lie again. Where have I defended Hunter? I’ll be glad to say Joe is guilty if there’s actual evidence showing it.

Tell me, when you and the other MAGA true believers here bring up RRR and the dossier every day, do you ever consider that, when you are drawing conclusions on this investigation, you are doing the exact same thing as the dems you make fun of on the dossier? I doubt it, different for you. You have unproven accusations you’re using to go after the POTUS. No facts to back them up. This guy told that guy something about the president. No documents, no tapes. No first hand witnesses. But that doesn’t matter this time. Or like the coming retribution tour if trump wins, nothing wrong with payback, even if it’s lies or is illegal or petty revenge.

I guess you could use the “where there’s smoke argument “, like 03 says. Damn, the dems said that too

More quality posts. You lie again. Where have I defended Hunter? I’ll be glad to say Joe is guilty if there’s actual evidence showing it.

Tell me, when you and the other MAGA true believers here bring up RRR and the dossier every day, do you ever consider that, when you are drawing conclusions on this investigation, you are doing the exact same thing as the dems you make fun of on the dossier? I doubt it, different for you. You have unproven accusations you’re using to go after the POTUS. No facts to back them up. This guy told that guy something about the president. No documents, no tapes. No first hand witnesses. But that doesn’t matter this time. Or like the coming retribution tour if trump wins, nothing wrong with payback, even if it’s lies or is illegal or petty revenge.

I guess you could use the “where there’s smoke argument “, like 03 says. Damn, the dems said that too
Follow the money trail.

Well it has to end somewhere with money in Joe’s pocket for it to be illegal.
That's way to much money for joe to carry around in his pocket.
50,000 100 dollar bills, Come on Man.
They have the money trail.
The Congressional Investigating Committee is now trying to prove there was a service the Biden's did for
China, Russia, Ukraine, Romania etc.
Like using Hunter's, Joe's, Jim's or one of his 6 Grand Kids knowledge of Energy as an example.
Notice I said 6 grand kids. The 7th hasn't gotten any money.

Well it has to end somewhere with money in Joe’s pocket for it to be illegal.
This is a serious question: How do you think that Biden has become so wealthy on a senator salary?
I'm honestly curious. Has he written books? Does he get huge speaking fees? Is it just an amazing investor?
Or, is it likely that he's receiving kick backs from the many business dealings and shell companies he's helped arranged for his family with foreign based companies?

This is a serious question: How do you think that Biden has become so wealthy on a senator salary?
I'm honestly curious. Has he written books? Does he get huge speaking fees? Is it just an amazing investor?
Or, is it likely that he's receiving kick backs from the many business dealings and shell companies he's helped arranged for his family with foreign based companies?
Interesting comment by Nancy Mace over the weekend, Nancy Mace sits on the House Oversight Committee.
She commented that the Hunter, Joe Biden Foreign Government pay corruption investigation may expand to the Clinton Foundation. Receipts show that the foundation received 35 mill, from Russia, after the Uranium mine purchase.
And for some on this board who may say 'Well the FBI looked into it and found nothing'.
Jeff Sessions was in charge of the investigation.
The same FBI that made sure the statute of limitations ran out on the majority of the Hunter Biden IRS default.
Or the FBI that is still investigating the Biden family for Foreign government payments.
It is pretty obvious that at minimal Hunter never registered with FARA.
How fkn hard is that to prove?
Not very hard, evidently, because the House Investigation has, in 6 months, uncovered more than the FBI did in 6 years.
And how, after his VISA was rejected because of the IRS issue, was Hunter able to travel around the world?

Biden had like 28 books that an equal number have read. Additionally, he does get hefty speaking fees. Millions$

This laundered money is different......as it went to 9 Biden relatives, with the big guy getting his cut. Of course how many Biden books, providing Biden royalties, were bought with laundered money, we will likely never know.

Last edited:
Why don’t you do some research to answer your question?

It’s not that hard considering he actually released his taxes and sources of income.

You say it’s “likely” from kickbacks when you have made zero effort to find out where he made his money?

Of course the lyin’ Christian has all your answers above. Even going so far as to claim, again with zero evidence, books were bought with laundered money.

What a way to live. Dedicate yourself to a life of faith, truth, and understanding and then abandon them whenever it’s convenient.

It’s going to trial? Lol
Are you saying it shouldn’t?

What’s funny about a guy like you is you think Biden is a lefty, and that you are, but he’s really George w bush elected as a democrat. And what’s funny about everyone who argues with you is that they denounce Biden without going back and denouncing George w bush.

Except this guy is worse. He’s really all the worst elements of Richard Nixon and Woodrow Wilson wrapped into one racist oppressive treat.

Reactions: TheGunner
Are you saying it shouldn’t?

What’s funny about a guy like you is you think Biden is a lefty, and that you are, but he’s really George w bush elected as a democrat. And what’s funny about everyone who argues with you is that they denounce Biden without going back and denouncing George w bush.

Except this guy is worse. He’s really all the worst elements of Richard Nixon and Woodrow Wilson wrapped into one racist oppressive treat.
Did I say that?

It’s not going to trial because the deal is going to be changed such that all three parties agree.

I’ve so missed your unique approach to politics. Left is right, up is down, in is out and you think you’re the only one who knows wtf is going on.

Did I say that?

It’s not going to trial because the deal is going to be changed such that all three parties agree.

I’ve so missed your unique approach to politics. Left is right, up is down, in is out and you think you’re the only one who knows wtf is going on.
Wait, you think left is right to me? You’re so caught up in propaganda it’s laughable.

The difference between us is that despite both thinking we are lefties, I wonder why Obama kicked 5.2 million families out of their homes while the banks got bailed out. Unlike you, I ask the question “despite being disgusting to many as a person, what has Donald trump done that’s worse than kicking 5.2 million families out of their homes.”

Because guess what? We both know that people didn’t live under every bridge in California before 2008, but again the difference is, I don’t play for a team so I’m willing to note that fact.

Why did we go from bombing in 2 counties in 2008 to 7? Why did we run out of bombs in Syria?

Why did bill clinton take us from 50 media companies in 1996 to 6?

See I’ve read Thomas frank. You either haven’t or you like to pretend you haven’t.

Have you read the book secret empires? That will tell you why we need discovery here.

and again, unless your debate partners denounce bush and Chaney, they are no better.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT