ADVERTISEMENT

Hunter Johnson

You set an artificial timeframe to make yourself look good. I pointed out we’ve won four straight.

Never claimed to be a NU alum.

4 year win streak, 3 of which against the worst coach in the bcs era isn’t impressive.

Recent bias appears to be popping up In your fanboy posts

Regurgitate. And you wondered why I said you were thread raging. I’ve not once used derogatory language toward you, yet you do with me. Yes I meant ND about Kiel. I’m sorry I don’t take the time to actually google everything prior to commenting. But my point is still the same and very simple. You said landing Hunter Johnson “sends a message”. I simply disagreed, then nicely attempted to point out how every 5 Star QB that has ever transferred happens with little fanfare or coverage. I apologize for regurgitating incorrect info and I apologize for disagreeing with you.

Oh good you appologized for being wrong. Apology accepted.

I remember the last time we had this much talent.. 2009.. it took Purdue turning it over six times to lose by one score...

You set an artificial timeframe to make yourself look good. I pointed out we’ve won four straight.
Actually, YOU set an artificial timeline "I don't care about anything that happened before my lifetime" which he attempted to address. Now you are attempting to move the goalposts. Take the L.

Reactions: Poprudy
The administrator on our board checked his sources and indicated their is no word of an SEC team being involved. Still looks like a two horse race between NU/Purdue.

Dude, you've been pushing Northwestern. North-freakin'-western.

You have zero credibility.

Troll.

So, is my credibility restored if and when Hunter Johnson picks NU? Perhaps, not with this lot, but once it happens (the crystal ball surely points in that direction) I think we'll all know what's what.

BTW, sources say that Purdue even thinks he's a Northwestern lean. Do you have any info on that? I'm asking with genuine interest.

The administrator on our board checked his sources and indicated their is no word of an SEC team being involved. Still looks like a two horse race between NU/Purdue.

That's what we understand as well. And that Purdue thinks he's an NU lean. Probably because he is. It makes too much sense.

So, is my credibility restored if and when Hunter Johnson picks NU? Perhaps, not with this lot, but once it happens (the crystal ball surely points in that direction) I think we'll all know what's what.

BTW, sources say that Purdue even thinks he's a Northwestern lean. Do you have any info on that? I'm asking with genuine interest.

"I think we'll all know what's what." Not sure what that means, and I really can't imagine why I'd care what it means.

You've trolled the forum. It'll take more than guessing right about a transfer that, by all accounts, should be favoring NW.

"I think we'll all know what's what." Not sure what that means, and I really can't imagine why I'd care what it means.

You've trolled the forum. It'll take more than guessing right about a transfer that, by all accounts, should be favoring NW.

Wow, I guess that is some sort of progress.

When I first got to this board, Johnson to Purdue was all but written. Brohm was the QB Whisperer and no one here thought Johnson would favour NU.

My work is done. I will leave you now. Unless of course I have some info to share or there is some bait to be taken.

When I first got to this board, Johnson to Purdue was all but written. Brohm was the QB Whisperer and no one here thought Johnson would favour NU.

My work is done. I will leave you now. Unless of course I have some info to share or there is some bait to be taken.

you're so full of sh*t.

From the start, Purdue fans on this forum were talking about Johnson being a longshot. We're loaded at QB, and even an elite QB like HJ looks at that.

You've trolled this forum from the start. IMHO, everything you've gotten you've asked for, but not nearly as much crap as you deserve.

Sorry EvanstonCat. NW lost Hunter Johnson to Wisconsin.
http://uwbadgers.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=5237.
A bit of comedy and irony. Same 2017 class and Wiscy gets him. He's gonna beat NW's butt red as a baboon when he is thru. LOL
Now, should the real Hunter Johnson, go to NW like some people think, then good luck and leave our board alone. I'm wanting Hunter to just shit or get off the commode at this point.

Just picked NW. Not surprised since their depth chart is much friendlier than ours.

Lol sure he would’ve been nice but we will be totally fine with out him. Not mad he didn’t pick us.... Sipe and Plummer will be great

Yea, ultimately the chance of being a guaranteed starting QB in 2019 was problem to tough to overcome. Seeing we will have a promising Red-shirt Frosh and potential star senior in 2019. I'm sure Johnson doesn't want to wait any longer than he has too

Reactions: Purdue85
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT