ADVERTISEMENT

Hunter Johnson

Thank you.

I would never think of going to the Northwestern forum and posting the kind of (crap) we've seen here.

Thanks again for being a reasonable voice.
I wish we would ease up on the trash talk. I hate opponents trashing the NU board and think we should be a little more humble considering our history. Illinois is the exception to this thought as any trash talk is acceptable.

CJB was a great hire. Purdue is bringing in WAY more talent than they have for years. The arrow is pointing up. This is good for the B1G. Somebody not named Wisconsin in the West needs to make the B1G championship game before either of us can claim success. Purdue has a nice stable of QB’s and as I said a few days ago, will be fine at this spot. I expect some good battles on the field coming.

Thank you.

I would never think of going to the Northwestern forum and posting the kind of (crap) we've seen here.

Thanks again for being a reasonable voice.

As another NU fan, I also would like to say... I have a lot of respect for Purdue (and Brohm) and have since the Drew Brees and Mike Alstott days.

From an academic standpoint, I would be proud if either of my kids went to Purdue.

I hope you all kick butt in all games but two (I'm also a Wisconsin guy, forgive me). Go represent and kick some Big10 East butt.

All I will say is that anyone who claims Hunter Johnson is leaning in some manner, doesn’t truly have sources in the know.

Well, apparently the sources who said HJ was leaning to NU were right. Along with the ones who said Kirtz was leaning to NU too.

And the sources here who thought otherwise were obviously wrong.

No! But I just finished teaching a course on youth protection and cyber bullying. I had a lot of examples from this board I used. You might say providing youth protection training to adults is my real job! Protecting youth from bullies and sexual abuse is part of the training provided and that includes cyber bullies!

I also believe my post about the Brewers made as much sense as the other posts in this thread - particularly to Cubs and Cards fans
Reds fan here

Well, apparently the sources who said HJ was leaning to NU were right. Along with the ones who said Kirtz was leaning to NU too.

And the sources here who thought otherwise were obviously wrong.

Either you're changing the story or you've not been paying attention. Either way, ignorance is not a good position from which to thump one's chest.

The argument by the NW trolls was the Kirtz had eliminated Purdue, which was wrong.

The statements made by many Purdue fans was that HJ should be a NW lean.

Don't be ignorant, and don't be a troll.

You truly are a troll.

If you're unaware of Purdue's incredible academic reputation, you're even dumber than you portray yourself here.
But, but, but he graduated from a highly rated private liberal arts college. Being assistant manager at Hardee's includes extra computer time at work to post on here so he doesn't have to do so from Mom's basement.

Reactions: Purdue85
You truly are a troll.

If you're unaware of Purdue's incredible academic reputation, you're even dumber than you portray yourself here.

I’m very aware of Purdue’s academic reputation. I’m also aware that the football team has zero admissions requirements besides NCAA minimums.

Really?? I live in Louisville, and have dozens of UoL diehard fans as great friends. They aren't sure of anything RE Brohm.

They're pretty upset he went to PUR in the first place seeing as they are tiring of Petrino, and have no idea if he'll ever return. They know it was only 20 years ago they were playing football in the Freedom Hall parking lot.

If he leaves PUR in a great place, he isn't going to freakin scumfukk UoL. He'll go Blue-blood/top-tier.
It’s his hometown and UL is his alma mater. His roots there run deep, as does his love for the city, UL and Trinity. Yes, he’ll very likely go back there. Ask Greg Fischer when you see him next.

It’s his hometown and UL is his alma mater. His roots there run deep, as does his love for the city, UL and Trinity. Yes, he’ll very likely go back there. Ask Greg Fischer when you see him next.

It’s really not that hard to figure out, is it? Only question is whether Petrino will “retire” after the 2018 or 2019 season.

Oh, now the trolls want to trash Purdue's academics??!

Seriously.

Credibility shot.

No. 85 APR for football is all the cred I need. You are what your card says you are. Good school or not, Purdue’s football program has had its academic performance measured against its peers. And the results placed Purdue among the bottom dwellers.

GOUNUII

Reactions: Gladeskat
No. 85 APR for football is all the cred I need. You are what your card says you are. Good school or not, Purdue’s football program has had its academic performance measured against its peers. And the results placed Purdue among the bottom dwellers.

GOUNUII

You trolls are insufferable.

Purdue's academics are incredible.

Go crap on someone else's program.

GOUNUII
We just had a full staff overhaul. I’m not aware of a single P5 program that doesn’t take an APR hit when that happens. Our AD and HC take academics very seriously.

You just posted a bunch of facts that everyone knows, and followed it up with "ask the Mayor next time you see him!"

I thought it was (((((no secret in Louisville))))), but it seems I have to ask the mayor.

Apparently NW fans are more confident about Brohm returning to UoL than even UoL fans themselves! Incredible!

I LOVE INTERNET!

Have always like Pat Fitzgerald. Has run a very respectable and clean program. Just don't like him on gameday with Purdue. He is what is good about the Big Ten and represents his University quite well. I'm glad we can be competitive with NW again. H.J. appears to have found a fit for him and hope he enjoys his college experience just not against Purdue. We're on solid ground now and should have another possible 6-6 season before the program gets a full influx of Brohm recruits which should get an additional win or two and become the 7-5 or 8-4 program with occasional runs at a divisional championship or possible Big Ten championship. Exciting times ahead. There was a drought that I didn't donate a dime to Purdue due to primarily football drop off, I'm back making modest donations and buying Purdue gear once again. :)

Reactions: BoilerBulldog
You just posted a bunch of facts that everyone knows, and followed it up with "ask the Mayor next time you see him!"

I thought it was (((((no secret in Louisville))))), but it seems I have to ask the mayor.

Apparently NW fans are more confident about Brohm returning to UoL than even UoL fans themselves! Incredible!

I LOVE INTERNET!
Everyone seems to know those facts with the exception of you. I mentioned Fischer because he’s part of the Trinity family, another fact of which you’re unaware.

Brohm’s likely departure isn’t a reflection on Purdue, a place he obviously likes. It’s just never going to be Louisville, which is his home.

Reactions: EvanstonCat
Everyone seems to know those facts with the exception of you. I mentioned Fischer because he’s part of the Trinity family, another fact of which you’re unaware.

Brohm’s likely departure isn’t a reflection on Purdue, a place he obviously likes. It’s just never going to be Louisville, which is his home.
Ok, we get it! He’s going to leave. Purdue will be in a better place and have no problem getting a coach to come here.

I don't understand the obsession people have, coming here trying to convince themselves they're right.

Right now it's pure speculation, and lots of factors go into the decision.

Yet, it's a foregone conclusion.

Grind that ax. Nobody here cares about your opinion and speculation.

Reactions: Inspector100
Back to the thread and it should go to sleep.

He left Clemson to find playing time, period....in a year he felt there would be less competition at NW then at Purdue among other things! I thought this would have been a stretch get if it would happen but not surprised one bit that it did not!

Bump for @Kern County

Unfortunately, your board sends emails to us whenever a thread we posted on has a reply. So here we are again.

Congrats on holding on to Brohm!

We have Johnson though. Good luck next year, you’re gonna need it.

Love,

theB1GWestChamps

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT