ADVERTISEMENT

goaltending

Purdue gets beat by 4 at IU , when Purdue had a bad game, IU played out their IU, I mean ass, and some IU little boys are bragging, kind of says it all, well its probably past their bedtime now

PU shot 59% for the game, doesn't really sound like a bad game, main difference was IU only turned it over 4 times. PU had chances at the line and IU had chances to go up by 20+, both teams failed to capitalize. You think PU had a bad game, would you credit IU's defense like Dakich did or did it have nothing to do with IU? It's ok to just admit a team got outplayed, it's actually healthy.

PU shot 59% for the game, doesn't really sound like a bad game, main difference was IU only turned it over 4 times. PU had chances at the line and IU had chances to go up by 20+, both teams failed to capitalize. You think PU had a bad game, would you credit IU's defense like Dakich did or did it have nothing to do with IU? It's ok to just admit a team got outplayed, it's actually healthy.

Poor defending the outside.
poor free throw shootin
tentative shooting, not aggressive

Thats why IU won.

Reactions: FLAG HUNTER
Outplayed? You guys are damn lucky to have that call at the end.......or that 18 pt lead would get into the negative category

You better watch out though if Illinois gets in there. They'll have their way with you again.

Illinois is better than Wake Forest.

Regardless, it makes me happy to see IU trolls here with their tired put-downs and never clever banter. If they weren't here, instead staying on their own board, that would exude a confidence and control and a "just another win" attitude that would fly in the face of their historical internet chest-beating/ass-showing. It would probably make me a little uncomfortable as it would indicate that we don't, in fact, own their domes, completely occupying the minute space that is left after decades of huffing computer duster and eating acid.

However, I can now rest easy as here they are, showing their insecure asses per usual, and dropping their worn out degradation left and right. Thanks bros. Keep up the unfunny.

Illinois is better than Wake Forest.

Regardless, it makes me happy to see IU trolls here with their tired put-downs and never clever banter. If they weren't here, instead staying on their own board, that would exude a confidence and control and a "just another win" attitude that would fly in the face of their historical internet chest-beating/ass-showing. It would probably make me a little uncomfortable as it would indicate that we don't, in fact, own their domes, completely occupying the minute space that is left after decades of huffing computer duster and eating acid.

However, I can now rest easy as here they are, showing their insecure asses per usual, and dropping their worn out degradation left and right. Thanks bros. Keep up the unfunny.
Yeah but we are better than you. And that was just proven

I'm so glad Hammons came back for his senior year ass kicking. Good choice fatso

Just had to come back and get one more season with a sub par team. God bless him

I'm happy for you. 1,099 days is a long time.

You should be thanking us bc now your life has true meaning and value. Congrats.

This is adorable. It's going to be 700+ days since Purdue won next year. I like how you throw in the 360 days where they don't play each other to exaggerate your point. Hahah

You're so clever bro!!

Not going to come in here and eat crow because the refs stole the game from us. The goal-tending call was totally bogus. Cliz had it right, he's seen 40 years worth of games, he should know. No crow, we got homered.
Winner for most pathetic post of the night right here ^^^

I like that IU fan is typing so feverishly he is misspelling left and right, and double-posting to correct himself at that. lol.

There's an edit button bro, try it out.
Sorry I am inexperienced on inbred message boards. Not everyday I'm posting on banner less boards.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT