ADVERTISEMENT

goaltending

Let's see. You haven't won since last year. That's about 360 days probably. Add another 350 until we play next year.

Yep. I think that's 700 days since a Purdue win.

But you're the math expert.

HAHAHAHAHA.

Winner for most pathetic post of the night right here ^^^
this game will go down in the anals of the worst called game in Purdue history. Wait till Painter watches it a 2nd time. OMG, he will go off. By the way, HBILSKIE, you should have watched the game.

Relax...i played purdue and won $1000! Thanks that IU had a huge lead but knew they wouldn't hold strong.lol Thanks...my IU buddies lost their ass!!

You guys shoot almost 60% from the field, got more whistles, shot more free throws, and yet trailed by anywhere from 7-18 points for most of the game.

Yep...........for most of the game. Good game, total domination.

5. Causes the basket or backboard to vibrate when the ball is on or within the basket or the backboard and/or is on or in the cylinder.

Article 17 about basket interference.

Yeah, that "let's blow an 18 pt lead and get bailed out by a terrible call" was a genius move..............

Give Iu an 19 point and they will win basically every one of them. I'll take my chances.

Give Purdue a 19 point lead. Well... As we saw this year, they might end up getting waxed

You guys should be proud. You battled back against a far superior team. No one ever dreamed you stay within 30. I'm proud of you guys. You should be too. Don't be down on this team. For a team in the lower half of the big ten, to battle back against the big ten leaders and quite possibly the best team in the nation, that's nothing to be ashamed of. However letting Troy Williams swing his nuts in Haas' face without resistance is just downright shameful.

Yeah, that "let's blow an 18 pt lead and get bailed out by a terrible call" was a genius move..............
So you think painter out coached Crean. Ok if that's how you want to look at it...we still win despite being out coached. Again, PU got more calls, on the road, surely you're not this stupid.

So you think painter out coached Crean. Ok if that's how you want to look at it...we still win despite being out coached. Again, PU got more calls, on the road, surely you're not this stupid.
Give him a break. He's still traumatized from Troy's nuts swinging.

PU should have gotten that last call. Good game at Ass Hall.

PU should have gotten that last call. Good game at Ass Hall.
But even if they get it, that doesn't mean that Purdue wins. So who gives a rats ass. Hell I would have liked the refs to call the 29 travels that Isaac haas makes every time he touches the ball but it didn't happen. Dry your eyes.

But even if they get it, that doesn't mean that Purdue wins. So who gives a rats ass. Hell I would have liked the refs to call the 29 travels that Isaac haas makes every time he touches the ball but it didn't happen. Dry your eyes.

Haas travels? LOL..........you guys gave a clinic on it tonight! My eyes are dry........even though your IU sidekick keeps trying to put Troy's nuts in them.

You guys should be proud. You battled back against a far superior team. No one ever dreamed you stay within 30. I'm proud of you guys. You should be too. Don't be down on this team. For a team in the lower half of the big ten, to battle back against the big ten leaders and quite possibly the best team in the nation, that's nothing to be ashamed of. However letting Troy Williams swing his nuts in Haas' face without resistance is just downright shameful.

"Far superior team" that won by 4 at home with the same record entering tonight. Okay.

"No one ever dreamed you stay within 30" yeah because that's even close to being correct.

"Quite possibly best team in the nation" laughable. A good team but really?

"Troy Williams" that dunk wasn't half of what Octeus did to Hartman last year. And you Hoosiers know all about the past, don't you?

I remember PU Pit Bull saying to Hbilskie a while back, see you in February. Lol. It was right after Purdue got waxed and he was as butt hurt then as he is now.

Is this peegs??? Listen you won a game but haven't you lost the last 3 before? This is whats odd about IU fans needed to feel superior...complex issues.

"Far superior team" that won by 4 at home with the same record entering tonight. Okay.

"No one ever dreamed you stay within 30" yeah because that's even close to being correct.

"Quite possibly best team in the nation" laughable. A good team but really?

"Troy Williams" that dunk wasn't half of what Octeus did to Hartman last year. And you Hoosiers know all about the past, don't you?
Did that dunk bring a championship? No I don't think so. So shut up. 5-0 me.

You at least be respectable and get to the ship every once in a while. Even Butler does. Indiana basketball used to have a good name. You guys really ruin that.

You guys are in first place with a projected 6th seed and ranked 22nd. We are ranked 17th with a projected seed of 5..we are overall superior! Vegas knows and look at our projected chances to win the NC and IU's. Lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT