ADVERTISEMENT

Gicarri Harris

wait until you see Harris before you run Colvin down.
this is the thing right? I don’t think it’s likely but there’s a chance that Myles didn’t get much better in the off-season, but we won’t know until we see them play. It’s disingenuous to say otherwise.

I understand the schtick from the Sleepers guys and why they make these binary clickbait comments, but we don’t have to fall for them.

Reactions: DwaynePurvis00
this is the thing right? I don’t think it’s likely but there’s a chance that Myles didn’t get much better in the off-season, but we won’t know until we see them play. It’s disingenuous to say otherwise.

I understand the schtick from the Sleepers guys and why they make these binary clickbait comments, but we don’t have to fall for them.
And by all accounts, Colvin has looked really good in practice —shooting it, getting his own shot, understanding the offense and defense better (as one would expect in year 2) and defending his man.

It’s quite crazy to me that ppl get so caught up in who is gonna start. Like TKR stated last year but often Gillis played way more mins and closed the game out.

Reactions: ChoiceBeef
And by all accounts, Colvin has looked really good in practice —shooting it, getting his own shot, understanding the offense and defense better (as one would expect in year 2) and defending his man.

It’s quite crazy to me that ppl get so caught up in who is gonna start. Like TKR stated last year but often Gillis played way more mins and closed the game out.

Love a guy that can come off the bench and stick a couple threes. He's that guy.

So far his career high is 11....I think? I hope we see a 20+ point game this year. Or better yet at least more consistent 10+ games, which I think so far has only amassed maybe once? To lazy to look it up so correct me if I am wrong....

Not too surprising to me if Harris has a huge impact. He's Big Dog's son and his half brother played in the NBA as well.

Looks like a beast in practice clips.

It means Colvin still has no idea where to be on D. Why do you need a second ball handler when you have the best PG in the conference and possibly the country, and want to play 5 out with 4 shooters surrounding him?
Because humans get tired when they work too hard. As noted: with Lance gone, guarding the quick pg's in on Braden for now.
Don't want the driver of the offense getting worn down when he has to guard an elite scorer.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT