ADVERTISEMENT

For the sake of the kids fire somebody!!!

gpodell

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2003
This is out of hand....Burke should be first...long ago he didn't have the foresight to pay Tiller's assistant coaches, put lights in the stadium, turf that is in the majority of major college stadium's, etc. Shoop should be next...he has found a way to churn through 4 different quarterbacks and take them from Elite 11 status to the point they cannot beat MAC teams. It isn't like these quarterbacks transfer to lower division teams..they transfer to SEC teams(LSU). I have been a supporter of Hazel but if he doesn't take action he needs to go. This year I got calls from Purdue when I didn't renew my season tickets after over 30 years of being a season ticket holder and All American status as a John Purdue Club member asking "Why?". If you watched the game today ...that should answer your question? Purdue leadership better step up soon or the athletic department will be a financial burden and the John Purdue Club support will not always be there.

Reactions: thenagemj02
That said, Blough didn't lose us this game. Poor OL and obviously the D did

I've been saying for weeks scapegoating Appleby, Shoop, etc is just masking the problem.

The problem is our entire team is bad. It's not just a coordinator or QB that's the problem.

That the athletic dept. had to ask why you cancelled your ticket says it all. Burke just wants us all to relax, have fun, and keep paying for JPC, tickets, etc. He does not seem to understand that it does not work this way.

Reactions: thenagemj02
I've been saying for weeks scapegoating Appleby, Shoop, etc is just masking the problem.

The problem is our entire team is bad. It's not just a coordinator or QB that's the problem.

John shoop is the main problem and Greg Hudson is second .... With better coordinators we still aren't very good ... But we'd shoot to Danny hope level pretty quick

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT