ADVERTISEMENT

For as long as I’ve watched Purdue....

I agree that Purdue would be better with better players..it is what "better" actually means that I hesitate to really understand...and is defense important in that ranking? Is attitude important in that ranking? Is personal physical maturity important in that? soooooo many questions that I can't speak intelligently to it and so far nobody can tell me enough to understand what "specifics" are being addressed. It think it matters...I just don't know how to quantify it to my liking. Again, I think Matt and Purdue have less talent than many BIG programs over the years, but being in the top three in the BIG as often as he does is not with smoke and mirrors either...
Again, I would say that if Painter is offering a scholarship to a kid, then he has done his homework on things like attitude, fit, defense. My point is that we need to land more of the higher ranked guys that we offer. The Malik Halls, JJJs, and TJDs of the world.

I agree that we get good results in the B1G with less talent. Imagine what we could do with equal or superior talent....

Assuming Zeke chooses elsewhere (and all signs point to that), we will have landed 1 top 100 recruit in the last 4 classes (Nojel).

I didn't even realize this.
it appears the big increase in $/budget didn't have quite the recruiting impact, or as soon as many thought
(e.g. cordova gone 6+ years for time frame)

Reactions: BoilerIron
Again, I would say that if Painter is offering a scholarship to a kid, then he has done his homework on things like attitude, fit, defense. My point is that we need to land more of the higher ranked guys that we offer. The Malik Halls, JJJs, and TJDs of the world.

I agree that we get good results in the B1G with less talent. Imagine what we could do with equal or superior talent....
Gonzaga has no 5 star players on there roster for a couple years yet been to a couple final 4s with what they have. 5 star talent don’t always results in wins and final 4s. If that is the case every single year Kentucky Duke Kansas of the worlds should win national championships every year with the amount of AA they get why don’t they win every single year and the Xavier and witchita states of the world has gotten to final 4s with less. I’m not saying these teams hasn’t won championship but if you insist that is what it’s gonna take too 50 talent to get to final 4s why in the last 3/5 years haven’t Kentucky and duke been back there. Kansas hadn’t been to final 4 since last year. Arizona has AA got poped in 1st round with AA top 25 talent why no final 4. Yet Michigan with a lot of 4 star talent with a hellava coach did. Kansas state beat Kentucky Arizona got popped by Buffalo no AA I can go on and on to explain my point. If that is all u need to get to final 4s and win national championships than Kentucky and Duke suppose to win every single year like they are now like they were last season like they were season after that with top 25 talent. I’m just trying to figure why so many think guys who have a number beside there name think they can change ur program all the time. Alabama popped in 1st round mich st Oklahoma all these teams I mentioned had all Americans and lost yet Loyola whether 1 trick pony was there at the final 4 so help me understand it if that is all u need us too 25/50 talent they should win every year. Wisconsin 2 final 4s with no 5 star talent beat Kentucky with all there 5star talent but lost to Duke and Kentucky was loaded was undefeated and lost. Sometimes work with what u got and I believe this team has what it takes to go far this year with what they got 5 star talent or not the pieces fit they make it work.

Gonzaga has no 5 star players on there roster for a couple years yet been to a couple final 4s with what they have. 5 star talent don’t always results in wins and final 4s. If that is the case every single year Kentucky Duke Kansas of the worlds should win national championships every year with the amount of AA they get why don’t they win every single year and the Xavier and witchita states of the world has gotten to final 4s with less. I’m not saying these teams hasn’t won championship but if you insist that is what it’s gonna take too 50 talent to get to final 4s why in the last 3/5 years haven’t Kentucky and duke been back there. Kansas hadn’t been to final 4 since last year. Arizona has AA got poped in 1st round with AA top 25 talent why no final 4. Yet Michigan with a lot of 4 star talent with a hellava coach did. Kansas state beat Kentucky Arizona got popped by Buffalo no AA I can go on and on to explain my point. If that is all u need to get to final 4s and win national championships than Kentucky and Duke suppose to win every single year like they are now like they were last season like they were season after that with top 25 talent. I’m just trying to figure why so many think guys who have a number beside there name think they can change ur program all the time. Alabama popped in 1st round mich st Oklahoma all these teams I mentioned had all Americans and lost yet Loyola whether 1 trick pony was there at the final 4 so help me understand it if that is all u need us too 25/50 talent they should win every year. Wisconsin 2 final 4s with no 5 star talent beat Kentucky with all there 5star talent but lost to Duke and Kentucky was loaded was undefeated and lost. Sometimes work with what u got and I believe this team has what it takes to go far this year with what they got 5 star talent or not the pieces fit they make it work.

That simply isn't true. Zach Collins was a 5* center ranked 21st in the nation and Nigel Williams-Goss was ranked in the top 30 and was a McDonald's AA. It's not a coincidence that Gonzaga finally broke their NCAAT ceiling once they had elite level talent.

Sam Dekker was Bo Ryan's one and only 5* recruit who played on both their Final Four teams. It is also no coincidence that Bo Ryan finally broke through to the F4 once he had his highest rated recruit.

Yes your point is taken that having top 30 or 5* talent isn't a requirement to get to a Final Four. But if you look at the overwhelming majority of teams that reach the F4 their rosters are littered with top 30 and or 5* players.

Reactions: bonefish1

...AND I agree with you that we need to continue to improve the recruiting. I suspect that is shared by 98 % of the posters...how to do that is where things branch off. I would think attitude...desire to improve is difficult and hope none love their father so much that they make a bad decision as a result of their father's influence such as a PG a few years ago. I hate it when I know Purdue loses out on some top notch players...and I believe that if Purdue had more....Purdue would win more, but many players dont have the competitive desire to not play with a stacked hand, but with enough spirit to take on the world..."if" a youngster has that kind of substance AND ability...

Again, I'm not advocating for Purdue to forgo man to man completely and play zone. I'm saying it's totally practical that during the course of a 40 minute basketball game, a coach instills a different philosophy, even if it's only for a possession or two, to catch the other team off guard. Even teams with best man to man defense do this on occasion. It's like an option football team who runs 99% of the time, come out on first down and throw the football to catch the other team off guard.

You're right, Purdue's defense wasn't bad in the second half, it was awful. They scored 53 and yes they hit shots, but they hit extremely high percentage shots caused by defensive lapses. I could live with Purdue giving up 53 points if a team was simply hot and hitting everything contested, but that wasn't the case Sunday night. VT was hitting shots because of multiple defensive lapses that lead to easy and high percentage shots.
I watch most of Butler’s games. When their opponent gets in rhythm against their man d, they will go zone to try and buy a few possessions. Technically, I thought their zone was awful last year (small up top, no length other than McDermott, poor coverage) but it was amazing how many times the opponent would go to zone sets and not convert. Butler wouldnt stay in it long—but it’s sure helped them grab, two, three possessions a half more times than not.

Why you at least wouldn’t have it in your ordnance I don’t get. At the very least, your opponent has to use some practice time working zone offense.

But if you look at the overwhelming majority of teams that reach the F4 their rosters are littered with top 30 and or 5* players.
yup

this dated back to 2003, noting the success of top players/teams
seKKK3g.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Inkjet200
I watch most of Butler’s games. When their opponent gets in rhythm against their man d, they will go zone to try and buy a few possessions. Technically, I thought their zone was awful last year (small up top, no length other than McDermott, poor coverage) but it was amazing how many times the opponent would go to zone sets and not convert. Butler wouldnt stay in it long—but it’s sure helped them grab, two, three possessions a half more times than not.

Why you at least wouldn’t have it in your ordnance I don’t get. At the very least, your opponent has to use some practice time working zone offense.
are you talking this year or during holtmann's time or before that? Lavall Jordan when at Michigan under John played a bit of zone. What kind of zone are you seeing and did the zone cause turnovers or just missed shots when it helped them grab two or three possessions? I caught just a few minutes of the Old Miss game, but haven't got a chance to see Butler this year. Called my sister this morning (Butler grad) and asked if her Butler group would be going to the Crossroads and if not...maybe she would have a party and I would come down and we could watch both games. It is easy this year since Butler plays IU and Purdue has ND. The other years I do not have the same enjoyment when Purdue and Butler are playing as when Purdue and Butler both win.

Exactly. It's one thing to fully implement and another thing to have it in your arsenal. In high school many years ago I was a part of a team that was ranked #1 in the state playing against a fairly inferior opponent that was much smaller, less athletic, and less talented in regionals. Our opponent ran the wing T and maybe had passed 20 times the entire year. They hung around most of the game and to start the 4th quarter down a FG or so came out in shot gun with a 4 receiver set, something we never saw on film or even prepared for. Instead of our coach calling TO, they snapped the ball that resulted in busted coverage and subsequently a TD. They then proceeded to onside kick and recovered and was able to sit on the ball for almost the entire 4th quarter where they scored late and put the game out of reach. We were upset by a team we had no business losing too and it was all because they implemented a scheme none of us were prepared for. Not necessarily an apples to apples comparison, but you get the picture.

are you talking this year or during holtmann's time or before that? Lavall Jordan when at Michigan under John played a bit of zone. What kind of zone are you seeing and did the zone cause turnovers or just missed shots when it helped them grab two or three possessions? I caught just a few minutes of the Old Miss game, but haven't got a chance to see Butler this year. Called my sister this morning (Butler grad) and asked if her Butler group would be going to the Crossroads and if not...maybe she would have a party and I would come down and we could watch both games. It is easy this year since Butler plays IU and Purdue has ND. The other years I do not have the same enjoyment when Purdue and Butler are playing as when Purdue and Butler both win.
Last year, 2-3. They ran 3-2 against Ole Miss the other night (which actually looked pretty good) that turned the game for them. They can’t turn anyone over with it, except maybe DePaul a year ago—but going to a zone set seems to initially mess with teams. Sometimes they’ll get a guy to crank first available who’s not been able to get a good look against man.

Doesn’t work against Xavier very often though.

correct.
reposting from some earlier thread:

talent + upperclassmen experience = best success

for an 8 year period thru 2014:
-average recruit rankings of the starters on the championship team:
10, 21, 26, 29, 33, 38, 66, 70.

-class of the leading scorer of the championship team:
Fr - 1 team,
Jr - 4 teams,
Sr - 3 teams.

-only 6 of the final four teams had more than 1 one-and-done freshman (most of those calipari's)

and this dated back to 2003, noting the success of top players/teams
seKKK3g.jpg
I don't know that your sample size is sufficient, but if we use that and knowing that averages follow a normal distribution "IF" sufficient samples are obtained and also assuming that only the starting five is in play and no results are a function of bench, coaching and assuming that the dispersion within a team is equal or to say that a 5, 6 19, 45 and 50 rated team (average of 25) produces the same as the 1,3,5,16 and 100 rated players (average of 25) with whatever weighting you applied to position being equal we could then surmise that only 15 % (if true and nothing changes in rules or sampling) of teams with an average higher than 48 (avg 28.3, Std 19.6) and yet 25% of the 8 pc sample already exceeds the average and one standard deviation would be champions.

Guys, the direction is clear, but trying to quantify it is much harder...and this is ignoring coaching bench...hand selected routes for TV money etc....

You want better players and better players lead to better results AND star ranking does in fact provide that directional understanding (which we already knew)...but it is a bit murky in trying to discern the actual numbers meaning...not that you were really trying to do that.

Exactly. It's one thing to fully implement and another thing to have it in your arsenal. In high school many years ago I was a part of a team that was ranked #1 in the state playing against a fairly inferior opponent that was much smaller, less athletic, and less talented in regionals. Our opponent ran the wing T and maybe had passed 20 times the entire year. They hung around most of the game and to start the 4th quarter down a FG or so came out in shot gun with a 4 receiver set, something we never saw on film or even prepared for. Instead of our coach calling TO, they snapped the ball that resulted in busted coverage and subsequently a TD. They then proceeded to onside kick and recovered and was able to sit on the ball for almost the entire 4th quarter where they scored late and put the game out of reach. We were upset by a team we had no business losing too and it was all because they implemented a scheme none of us were prepared for. Not necessarily an apples to apples comparison, but you get the picture.
It could be Painter’s had zone in the golf bag all along.

He’s just waiting for the NCAA championship game to whip it out.

Reactions: JohnHoosierr
Last year, 2-3. They ran 3-2 against Ole Miss the other night (which actually looked pretty good) that turned the game for them. They can’t turn anyone over with it, except maybe DePaul a year ago—but going to a zone set seems to initially mess with teams. Sometimes they’ll get a guy to crank first available who’s not been able to get a good look against man.

Doesn’t work against Xavier very often though.
I haven't seen them much...to much conflict in my free time. Not knowing I just asked a nephew that lives and dies with Butler Basketball and although he nor you stated the particular zone...matchup or pure zone he did say the coaches since Stevens plays some zone...

"Stevens rarely, if ever, played zone, but Holtmann played it some and LaVall has had to use it for Bigs w foul issues last year. As long as Barry Collier is the head guy, I would assume we will always concentrate on man. LaVall has certainly used it more than we are used to, but usually briefly as a way of changing it up for a couple minutes and seeing if we have any luck when getting beaten at man."

That simply isn't true. Zach Collins was a 5* center ranked 21st in the nation and Nigel Williams-Goss was ranked in the top 30 and was a McDonald's AA. It's not a coincidence that Gonzaga finally broke their NCAAT ceiling once they had elite level talent.

Sam Dekker was Bo Ryan's one and only 5* recruit who played on both their Final Four teams. It is also no coincidence that Bo Ryan finally broke through to the F4 once he had his highest rated recruit.

Yes your point is taken that having top 30 or 5* talent isn't a requirement to get to a Final Four. But if you look at the overwhelming majority of teams that reach the F4 their rosters are littered with top 30 and or 5* players.
Ok bra u broke it all down for me why not cheer for those teams since Purdue not getting what u want. If you want 5 star talent than how about you become a coach get the recruits you want than there u go final 4 it is it’s just that simple. Than I’m hoping u will be happy. Bcuz Purdue just might not be the team u should be cheering for and being upset at a guy painter You don't personally no and being pissed at a man bcuz he isn’t getting the top 25/50 recruits that u want so get to a final 4 like it’s just that easy to do. It’s simple get your coaching credentials get u a staff go on the road away from ur family days weeks months at a time darn near 9/10 months a year going into homes, HS gyms all over the country looking for that 5 star talent to buy into ur program that will win you a national championship. Purdue might not be the team for you if they are disappointing you Kentucky duke Gonzaga Kansas and others have exactly what you as a fan want and a final 4 is within reach for them than hopefully that will satisfy you. I guess for me I’m only a fan of Purdue bcuz my son is on the team otherwise if he wasn’t I would not be rooting for no particular team I just like watching basketball. This isn’t to get u mad or disrespect u I’m simply saying what I’m saying bcuz some of u fans thinks it’s just that simple and none of you walk in a student athletes shoes or a college coaches shoes and do what they do day to day but yet some of u are upset this coach can’t get top recruits like they gonna fall in his lap like he isn’t trying but yet some of you think his pitch isn’t good enough or his sell not good enough and North Carolina just comes in or Mich state just comes in and steal a recruit that is funny that some of you think that. When in fact you not in them homes talking to these kids or there parents attending there games showing them what it is u trying to show them and when another school suddenly comes in out of nowhere painter not getting it done hate to tell some of u this it’s a cut throat business in this recruitment business that is how it is. I can never change ur mind I’m just giving u my opinion and my beliefs bcuz I’m a product of the recruitment and I no my son is a dam good ball player that got more talent than many 5 star talent so does carsen and others who may not have a ranking besides there name but there game says otherwise and those kids out perform most 5star talent a lot of the time. If that is ur opinion nothing but respect it’s been real

Ok bra u broke it all down for me why not cheer for those teams since Purdue not getting what u want. If you want 5 star talent than how about you become a coach get the recruits you want than there u go final 4 it is it’s just that simple. Than I’m hoping u will be happy. Bcuz Purdue just might not be the team u should be cheering for and being upset at a guy painter You don't personally no and being pissed at a man bcuz he isn’t getting the top 25/50 recruits that u want so get to a final 4 like it’s just that easy to do. It’s simple get your coaching credentials get u a staff go on the road away from ur family days weeks months at a time darn near 9/10 months a year going into homes, HS gyms all over the country looking for that 5 star talent to buy into ur program that will win you a national championship. Purdue might not be the team for you if they are disappointing you Kentucky duke Gonzaga Kansas and others have exactly what you as a fan want and a final 4 is within reach for them than hopefully that will satisfy you. I guess for me I’m only a fan of Purdue bcuz my son is on the team otherwise if he wasn’t I would not be rooting for no particular team I just like watching basketball. This isn’t to get u mad or disrespect u I’m simply saying what I’m saying bcuz some of u fans thinks it’s just that simple and none of you walk in a student athletes shoes or a college coaches shoes and do what they do day to day but yet some of u are upset this coach can’t get top recruits like they gonna fall in his lap like he isn’t trying but yet some of you think his pitch isn’t good enough or his sell not good enough and North Carolina just comes in or Mich state just comes in and steal a recruit that is funny that some of you think that. When in fact you not in them homes talking to these kids or there parents attending there games showing them what it is u trying to show them and when another school suddenly comes in out of nowhere painter not getting it done hate to tell some of u this it’s a cut throat business in this recruitment business that is how it is. I can never change ur mind I’m just giving u my opinion and my beliefs bcuz I’m a product of the recruitment and I no my son is a dam good ball player that got more talent than many 5 star talent so does carsen and others who may not have a ranking besides there name but there game says otherwise and those kids out perform most 5star talent a lot of the time. If that is ur opinion nothing but respect it’s been real

Is this post for real? With all due respect ma’am, I’ve invested more time in Purdue athletics before you’re son was even born, let alone being recruited by Purdue. But yes I’m done engaging you, as I’ve said before it’s impossible to engage with you because you have an inherent bias due to your son being on the team. How you’ve managed to extrapolate a fact I listed to your most recent post is beyond me but whatever.

Bay Area Boiler is a troll who loves his soapbox. In his spare time he terrorizes little children.

Reactions: beenther1s
There it is!!!!! TPD, here to save the day.
Naw he not saving the day I’m grown i can handle my own affairs. and I’m not bias I’m speaking what I no u gave ur facts I gave my truths if it’s to much for u there is 361 division 1 teams to root for. It’s all good tho have a happy thanksgiving

Naw he not saving the day I’m grown i can handle my own affairs. and I’m not bias I’m speaking what I no u gave ur facts I gave my truths if it’s to much for u there is 361 division 1 teams to root for. It’s all good tho have a happy thanksgiving

All the best

I'll give it a go. Keep in mind there is no clear cut answers, or solutions to these questions. Just like there would be no clear cut answers if I were to flip your questions around and ask what's keeping us from getting to the FF, or landing top 50 recruits....

Bringing in talent:

It is my belief that the coach is by far the biggest factor in landing top talent. I'm not saying the coach alone is over 50% of the reason a recruit would choose a school, but it is by far the biggest reason (ie. If the coach is 35% of the reason a recruit chooses a school, and the next biggest factor is say location at 10%).

A lot of you will say things like playing time and play style are factors as well. It is my belief that both those factors fall under the "Coach" category. The coach controls playing time. The coach controls play style.

At Purdue we need to get rid of the "defense lives here" and being a "Blue Collar" team brands. These brands don't resonate with young people, and especially not with elite talent. This years team is playing incredibly fast, however the view of most in the country is that Purdue is still a slow playing team that makes its mark on the defensive end (obviously not this season). Our marketing department, along with our coaching staff needs to be promoting how we have seemingly finally changed to look like a modern basketball team.

Furthermore, we need a Gen Ed major. I'm not saying we make admission standards less, but we need to offer an easier option (no required math). I'm sure this point will draw a ton of criticism.

Lastly, we absolutely need to get rid of the "IU Sucks" chant when we aren't playing IU. People outside of Purdue don't get it. It makes us seem petty and weird (although fun to scream when hammered drunk at Purdue sporting events). When we are playing a home football game and say it on kickoffs, you can go on twitter and see tweet after tweet of people asking why we are chanting IU Sucks when we arent playing them. I know for sure one basketball recruit that didn't understand why it was being said (IU recruit as well).

Tourney Success:

Our team is setup year after year to be competitive in the Big Ten, but not on the national level. Big Ten play is physical. We can be competitive, because we usually have dominant bigs that can overpower people physically. Most Big Ten teams don't have super athletic teams, so we can get away with this without being run off the court. When it comes to the NCAA tournament and we get matched up with a superior team athletically we get run off the court. We need less Clines and Sashas and more Malik Halls and Louis Kings. We need less Haas and Hammons and more JJJs and TJDs.

Plain and simple, we need to get more athletic while also not losing skill (ie. top 50 talent). This season we got more athletic in some areas. Haarms is more athletic than Haas. Nojel more athletic than PJ. Wheeler more athletic than Vince. The issue is the guys I just mentioned that we lost were all more skilled than who we have now.

*I'm sure these opinions are going to set some off*

You’re right about the national perception of Purdue basketball. I’ve said this for years now, that the “defense lives here “ hurts more than it helps.
However, you’re wrong about the iu sucks cheer. It’s the best.

Reactions: Inspector100
As a parent who went through the recruiting process what I can tell you from my son and I experience and talking to other parents who have gone through the experience especially when ur kid is a high profile player many times often those kids or parents have many different reasons a kid or parents choose a school based off the name of the school the coach who is coaching at that school opportunities to play as a freshmen location of a school are some of the seasons kids pick particular schools these are some of them. Most kids whether top 25/50 or 200 want to go to the Kentucky duke Kansas North Carolina of the worlds bcuz of exposure simple put opportunity to be seen in front of nba scouts etc.
The top tier players feel entitled want promises fed to them and want coaches chasing them like the are a pro I’m telling u I’ve seen it all. Many get a kick out of all the attention they get from weirdo scouting services guys who follow them all over the world with a tape recorder in hand making them feel special. They see there name on mock drafts and now they big man on campus and now fans are at there beckon call remember these are kids still in HS.
I’m not saying all of them act that way a lot of them do bcuz they are giving everything handed to them instead of earning it which makes them feel entitled to everything they get why a school like Purdue is not enticing to them. Most often than not many don’t have the grades to get into academic schools like the Purdue schools of the world so they go to a school we’re the academics are not all that important bcuz many feel I’m only here a year anyway.
In each case it’s different but some of you might think it’s on the coach why they don’t land top 25/50 recruits some of y’all really don’t no a coach can only sell so ultimately it comes down to some of the things I mentioned b4 why kids choose not to come to Purdue. Yes tournament success helps to secure kids committment but not always it’s just hard to no what goes on in a kids mind when u r being hounded everyday all day almost by coaches the weirdo scouting services guys bugging u all the time it can take a toll on a kid trust me we went thru it to the point u just want to get it over with.
Some kids love all the attention so does their parents then they get lost up in all the attention pick the high profile coach and school name and the promises the coach made to them they get there find themselves sitting in the bench now what.
Promises don’t help lying don’t help stretching the truth don’t help getting too 50 kids but IMO just keeping it real is the only way to hopefully get what you want out of that coach and hope even that coach do what he says bcuz many of these coaches lie thru there teeth and when u get on campus u sign on dotted line everything can change once u get into practice.
My son and I didn’t want promises and there were many coaches trying to promise us things I quickly eliminated those schools bcuz I was the only one talking to coaches no AAU coach no HS couch no guardian or handler no one was talking to coaches but me I kept all that away from my son and handled my son recruitment between the 2 of us and all I wanted from a coach was for them to keep it real I did my homework on every school every coach and ultimately my son made his choice based on what he wanted out of the school and opportunities that he had to play as well.
Bottom line unless u have gone they this process it’s more to it than selling a pipe dream to a top 50 kid bcuz that top 50 kid could also mess up the culture and chemistry of a team bcuz why his rankings says he’s the best player and he’s entitled to get what he wants. That can cause all kinds of problems in the locker room and on the court if that kid is playing for himself his stats bcuz of his ranking and name. The pieces have to fit they have to like each other off the court and play together on the court if none of that is working is it worth it. Painter doing what he does the right way don’t mean he not selling his program those top tier 50 tank kids don’t necessarily change u winning or loosing bcuz of what Evan Daniels say or Paul Biancardi or many of the rankings services say about the player what changes is how well that player fit with the pieces already there that can win championships or titles.

This was great insight for the board. Thank you

Zone never gonna happen even a team with athleticism VT was making the extra passes to get better shots.
While I agree zone isn’t happening, Purdue doesn’t need to pressure the ball so tightly with defenders not name Eastern and Edwards. So often Painter has defenders that can’t defend the ball well extended 25’ from the hoop. The offensive player bests Purdue in iso and then it’s a 5-4 break and good passing teams (ie VT) find the open shooter. In college very few players score off the dribble at the 3 point line. Purdue defends everyone like they can.

I’m not sure which B10 team has 3 guards like VT. Three guys all had 23 or more. All could shoot, dribble and finish.
Would have liked to see what they’d do against a zone.
Yeah but I think the heartbreaking losses don't usually come during the b10 season.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT