ADVERTISEMENT

Ethan Morton - complete game

Dandelion1972

Sophomore
Aug 24, 2002
West Lafayette
I watched the entire game (since I get bored on the elliptical and exercise bike) and have a few comments.

He jumps center and wins opening tip against a 6'7" true center.

He doesn't shoot very well in the game, yet scores in the upper teens (gets to the FT line often)

Announcers said he scored 52 in previous game

His passing is excellent! You better be awake, or you will be wearing the ball.

Has great court sense.

He rebounds VERY well, probably had 12-15 rebounds in this game

With a gym like that, no wonder he was amazed at Mackey!

I watched the entire game (since I get bored on the elliptical and exercise bike) and have a few comments.

He jumps center and wins opening tip against a 6'7" true center.

He doesn't shoot very well in the game, yet scores in the upper teens (gets to the FT line often)

Announcers said he scored 52 in previous game

His passing is excellent! You better be awake, or you will be wearing the ball.

Has great court sense.

He rebounds VERY well, probably had 12-15 rebounds in this game

With a gym like that, no wonder he was amazed at Mackey!

He was clearly the best player in the game. Have faith in his shooting based on fts. Such a low level it's hard to know how it translates but looks like a natural baller.

"When he gets into that college setting — where you're talking about summer school, small group workouts, the kid, by the time that preseason begins, he's going to know not just the playbook but player tendencies," Bormon said of Morton.

"He puts his teammates in a position to be extremely successful and he does it over and over again and he enjoys doing it. Some guys are willing to do it, but they're only willing to do it to a certain extent. He's willing to do it relentlessly."

-- Andy Bormon, Morton's AAU coach
What big man wouldn't want to play with this guy?

“Has great court sense.”

Please don’t mention the name Court Sense.....it is nauseating just to hear it.....
ya know..until now I NEVER saw courtsense and thought of a basketball court...never! The moniker always made me think of law for whatever reason.

Reactions: Dandelion1972
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT