ADVERTISEMENT

Eron Hodges tweet

So he’s a 3 star OT?

I think this is the second time he’s been a bit hyperbolic with a recruit.

I guess part of his job is to hype everybody.

Well Hodges did say 3 way call. There might be more to it.

St. Rita does have a 4* WR for the 2022 class.

Of course it might have just been Grandma Erickson.

So he’s a 3 star OT?

Assume you're referencing Eron.

Not sure how much you follow him, but he just shows a lot of love for all the kids, even the ones who make decisions to go elsewhere. I just think he truly loves his job.

Reactions: tjreese
Assume you're referencing Eron.

Not sure how much you follow him, but he just shows a lot of love for all the kids, even the ones who make decisions to go elsewhere. I just think he truly loves his job.

that’s fine. it just tends to get us really excited on here when apparently nothing really magic happened at all.

So he’s a 3 star OT?

not all three stars are created equally, see Rondale, Kerrigan, Short. There are several on the other end. Point is, some three stars are overlooked so I’m guessing that’s his thought as well. Keep adding talent

St Rita has a long history of producing great college athletes! They used to be a pipeline to many successful UW teams. I don’t really care what the player’s stars are. If we can make inroads with St Rita, we are not only improving our team, but we are also weakening the recruiting efforts of a very strong opponent.

I know nothing about either player. But I like the idea of recruiting players from the Chicago Catholic League schools!

Reactions: boiler2288
St Rita has a long history of producing great college athletes! They used to be a pipeline to many successful UW teams. I don’t really care what the player’s stars are. If we can make inroads with St Rita, we are not only improving our team, but we are also weakening the recruiting efforts of a very strong opponent.

I know nothing about either player. But I like the idea of recruiting players from the Chicago Catholic League schools!

Bruce Gaston was from St. Rita. Underwhelmed at Purdue for the most part but ended up playing for a little while on Sundays. I looked at their website and didn't see anything about Wisconsin, but I'm sure you're accurate there.

I do agree on hitting the Chicago Catholic league hard. I went to a (west suburban) Chicago Catholic high school so I always follow those kinds of kids a little closer when they go to Purdue. I'm trying to think of a RB that went to Leo High School back in the day. Damn....it'll come to me.

Bruce Gaston was from St. Rita. Underwhelmed at Purdue for the most part but ended up playing for a little while on Sundays. I looked at their website and didn't see anything about Wisconsin, but I'm sure you're accurate there.

I do agree on hitting the Chicago Catholic league hard. I went to a (west suburban) Chicago Catholic high school so I always follow those kinds of kids a little closer when they go to Purdue. I'm trying to think of a RB that went to Leo High School back in the day. Damn....it'll come to me.
Gaston was a good player in the 4-3. Hazell putting him at end in the 3-4 was hilariously dumb.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT