ADVERTISEMENT

if Card doesn't come here...

Grayson McCall is the best QB in the portal. There's some academic snag that stopped him from going to Auburn, but if they can figure that out, he's an NFL QB just sitting in the portal.
I thought he was injured acl?

Card just visited the Illini. We have a better chance when comparing offenses but NIL will be a factor with a player like Card. I just don’t know.

Card just visited the Illini. We have a better chance when comparing offenses but NIL will be a factor with a player like Card. I just don’t know.
I would think being in an offense where he's going to pile up big numbers would be the main attraction. A guy like Card is looking to get to the NFL, which will pay more than any NIL deal probably oit there currently.

I would think being in an offense where he's going to pile up big numbers would be the main attraction. A guy like Card is looking to get to the NFL, which will pay more than any NIL deal probably oit there currently.
who the hell knows, thought getting Harrell would have kept Brady around. Maybe Brees will influence Card in some way being both from Austin

Last edited:
Reactions: RBryant311
I thought he was injured acl?
No he's healthy, I believe he may even play in their bowl game tomorrow and then decide where to transfer. CCU's coach is at Liberty now. But there is something weird with his credits at CCU and it's hindering his transfer right now from what I've heard.

There are plenty of veteran QBs in the portal. The question should be how many if any of them want to come to Purdue. It’s one thing to have a vacancy, it’s another thing to have someone who wants to actually play for us.

His major isn't offered at Auburn so some of his credits wouldn't transfer.
I find that hard to believe. I once worked at the disabilities learning center at auburn. If they want someone they find a way to make it happen. I was one of those people who refused to write term papers for athletes!

I find that hard to believe. I once worked at the disabilities learning center at auburn. If they want someone they find a way to make it happen. I was one of those people who refused to write term papers for athletes!
were you there when they had that Brent Fullwood guy?

Let Play who we have, lets just start from the beginning....I looking for Browne to be our next great QB

Reactions: Tommaker
Let Play who we have, lets just start from the beginning....I looking for Browne to be our next great QB
What? Browne will be a true freshman, and there is literally no one left on the roster to back him up assuming he's capable of starting. O'Connell, Burton, and Albers all graduate this year. Alaimo and Allen both transfered. We need QB's on the roster in the worst way.

Edit: Alaimo is still on board.

You have to think that there is a WR plan regarding a coach and prospects in the portal that was shared with Card. Wish they would share with us!

were you there when they had that Brent Fullwood guy?
I arrived right after he left. There were many stories about Fullwood by my colleagues in keeping him eligible. And there were many stories about him as a Green Bay Packer that he had no comprehension of their playbook!

I will add any player that is academically accepted to come to Purdue would have been allowed entrance to Auburn.

What? Browne will be a true freshman, and there is literally no one left on the roster to back him up assuming he's capable of starting. O'Connell, Burton, and Albers all graduate this year. Alaimo and Allen both transfered. We need QB's on the roster in the worst way.

Edit: Alaimo is still on board.
They also have Kyle Adams the West Lafayette QB who transferred in from JMU

Card
Alaimo
Brown
Adams
Gelov
Timosciek

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT