ADVERTISEMENT

Time to move on

All of these sites from rivals to on3 post pff ratings. When they start asking your dumb ass what you think (and pay you money for it) I’ll defer to you too. Only the biggest Jeff brohm supporter looking to slam Walters simply because he’s not Jeff brohm.. thinks Burks, Yaseen, rice and Sheffield were good in BROHM’s last year here.
And back to the name calling because your position of being content with 4 wins is indefensible.

And back to the name calling because your position of being content with 4 wins is indefensible.
Never said I was content with 4 wins. You’re the kind of dumbass who puts words in peoples mouth too.

I want to see a coach who was left little talent in year 3. If you want him gone before then, email Bobinski.

Here’s a great website for you also

Louisville.rivals.com

Never said I was content with 4 wins. You’re the kind of dumbass who puts words in peoples mouth too.

I want to see a coach who was left little talent in year 3. If you want him gone before then, email Bobinski.

Here’s a great website for you also

Louisville.rivals.com
Days til you go back to On3?

It’s not Harrell’s fault his receivers weren’t talented when Jeff brohm was here. They all got better, but they weren’t very good to begin with
How many goaline stop did teams have against us? A ton. Those alone would have won us a couple games. Then play calling with time management was absolutely terrible as well.

Reactions: pboiler18
They had wee man g5 guards who played well but were very small. Against Fresno state that was coupled with Austin Johnson, easily the weakest lineman I’ve ever seen at Purdue. Later in the year you had an injuries Moussa at one tackle spot and a NAIA guy at the other.

With big Dan the rent man’s lines this would not have been an issue. This offense was basically card, the backs and Hartwig. Not great
Still can't be lining up shotgun play after play on the goal line. Gives the defense way to much time to get into gaps.

Reactions: pboiler18
2022 pff ratings for this years receivers

Rice 61.2
Sheffield 59.5
Yaseen 53.2
Burks 51.4

Idiot18 - where’s the high octane passing game. Look at all that talent

Lol

To give you an idea of how god awful those ratings are, under Darrell hazell, anthony mahoungou was at a 67.2 as a sophomore
I really don't know anything about pff, but yikes.

Still can't be lining up shotgun play after play on the goal line. Gives the defense way to much time to get into gaps.
you want to line up under center with wee man guards against nash nutmacher and ty robinson? When the QB turns those two would have ended up shoved into his lap.

According to Walters in one of his interviews, this was the best option for scoring from prior experience. I'm sure he was right, but it isn't good not being able to push the ball in from the goal line.

Well, my year plus old thread won't die. Had forgotten how pissed I was after that Iowa game lol. I can see that run to start the 3rd quarter now. Totally have it stuffed for no gain, and 7th year LB #97 just stands there and does nothing. That is emblematic of the roster that was left. We were playing a 25 year old who may not have contributed for a team in the IHSAA games over the weekend lol

ADVERTISEMENT