ADVERTISEMENT

branden dawson arrested

Allegedly he told the cops "I used to punch team mates and even other players during games and I never even got benched!"

Just kidding, but it is sad that this kid blazed through 4 years of college and never had any consequences. Now reality is probably going to set in real hard and real fast for him. Couldn't happen to a more deserving person though.

Did Dawson knock out one of his teammates in a hotel room brawl a few years ago?
Seems like the dude has some anger management issues. Or, maybe the $100 handshakes from M$U aren't coming as often.

Did Dawson knock out one of his teammates in a hotel room brawl a few years ago?
Seems like the dude has some anger management issues. Or, maybe the $100 handshakes from M$U aren't coming as often.

It was Adreian Payne.
Slightly OT: What's Frank Kendrick up to these days ?? #Glasshouses

Dawson (1) punched a hole in a hotel room wall at Penn State (that was the Payne incident) and (2) broke his hand by smacking a table when the team was watching tape of a game in which Dan Dakich called him out for a lack of effort. The team started teasing him and he pounded down on the table. Or so the story goes.

Reactions: TC4THREE
I'm talking about the part about the $100 handshakes. #Mensaman

So breaking an NCAA rule, like your phony coach did, for example, is comparable to beating and raping women? Glad my daughters don't live up there.

Also- I have seen the MSU thugs' police reports, but must have missed Frank's. I am sure you can post a link to it though.

Reactions: TC4THREE
Did Izzo agree to bail him out and also pay off certain "other" people to downgrade the headlines. ??? Prolly

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT