ADVERTISEMENT

IU's 5 Star Mgbako Arrested at Taco Bell

Mgbako was apparently part of the 1%.

After reviewing the evidence, it has been decided that he will not be charged with resisting. He apparently is left with paying a fine for not leaving a Taco Bell Parking lot quickly enough.
Let's just hope Woody doesn't crack down on him by making him miss the first half of an exhibition game.

Mgbako was apparently part of the 1%.

After reviewing the evidence, it has been decided that he will not be charged with resisting. He apparently is left with paying a fine for not leaving a Taco Bell Parking lot quickly enough.
My toilet and plumbing usually pay the fine when I don’t leave a Taco Bell fast enough.

Cops get paid, he can still play. Win-win for all. Is it settled his T.C. order will be filled, with accrued interest, too?

Because there's likely more to this than the summary police report.

Not more in the way of criminal conduct; more overreaction than just by Mgbako, who I am pretty clear also overreacted. Very similar to Trevion Williams, only with him the police detained and then 'un-arrested him' and decided not to formally charge.
Show us where Trevion in any way disobeyed police and resisted arrest.

Show me where Mackenzie had valid resisting arrest charges. Once the evidence (ie; camera footage) was reviewed by prosecutors, they dropped that charge.
Or, what actually happened, he pled that charge down. Or are you trying to say that the cops broke his passenger window to unlock the door and drag him out of the car because he was obeying their orders?

Like I said, tune his ass up.

Like me, I'm guessing a lot of you grew up in a similar household where at some point, you got defiant when it came to taking instructions from your father and you got the "we can either do this my way or the hard way" ultimatum. This usually resulted in a physically painful reminder of who was bigger, stronger and in charge.
It's the same thing with these idiots who refuse to listen to police and think they can defy their orders. F around and find out.
Of course, I'm sure there's some weak minded people out there who don't believe in disciplining children.
Those of us who received good old fashioned discipline from Dad generally turned out pretty OK.
Violence. F--- yeah!

Let me guess: you’re a limp wristed lefty lib who thinks that they shouldn’t keep score in little league baseball games?
wrong on every count. maybe your dad should have beaten some sense into you. you make terrible assumptions.

Nah, keep it coming. I like it. I would want to share a good bottle of bourbon with this guy
I am pretty fun to have drinks with. Sometimes a little too much.
I’m off bourbon for about 6 years now. Switched to rum ( just not Bacardi).
Although, I did have a Manhattan last night

Reactions: Poprudy
Thanks, Dwayne. Can you believe some of these dumbasses? The guy with the “limp wristed” lib comment is a piece of work. Probably closeted.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT