ADVERTISEMENT

Big Ten Player of the Year- 2 Man Race

This is the first time anyone has heard this explanation, including you. Even TJD would be shocked to learn that's why he is still at IU.

Do you have a link?
It's been said multiple times that's the main reason he came back. Here's the quote, and a link:

https://www.insidethehall.com/2022/...-discusses-his-decision-to-return-to-indiana/

"Q. Trayce, could you just take us through the process of making this decision. And how much impact did it have that you were not able to go to the predraft camp because of COVID?

TRAYCE JACKSON-DAVIS: Yeah, it was — after not being able to attend the NBA Combine, coming down with COVID, it kind of puts a damper on things that I’ve been working on throughout the NBA process. So I thought it was — made the decision quite easy honestly.

Basically, not being able to attend the combine, I probably could have still done draft workouts and try to raise my stock, but I felt like this decision coming back was the right one and an easy choice."

Reactions: IMSKRONG
So honest question - why didn't you pay? I know money can be tight. Did you get layed-off? Lose a law suit? Car break down?

Boilers can be a charitable bunch - do you need a go fund me to help with medical bills? I doubt your Hoosier brethren will chip in, but bonefish wil....err..migh....oh never mind.
If he sends me his home address, I'll deliver some charity in person.....

• Haha
Reactions: HoosierTim
Bring your mom too.
Really, why did you Welch? I welched once when I was a teen. I still remember it well. Maybe you don't have any integrity, but my bad decision bothers me even today - 40 years later. It was a 2 dollar bet on PU versus Indiana State and Larry Bird. I didn't pay up for 2 reasons: 1) The guy I bet went to ISU and I would have to go out of my way to find him, and 2) I was embarrassed. I could not believe Purdue lost at home to ISU. Is that your problem....you just can't accept that IU football is/was bad? You have an easy path to pay - do it.

Reactions: bonefish1
Really, why did you Welch? I welched once when I was a teen. I still remember it well. Maybe you don't have any integrity, but my bad decision bothers me even today - 40 years later. It was a 2 dollar bet on PU versus Indiana State and Larry Bird. I didn't pay up for 2 reasons: 1) The guy I bet went to ISU and I would have to go out of my way to find him, and 2) I was embarrassed. I could not believe Purdue lost at home to ISU. Is that your problem....you just can't accept that IU football is/was bad? You have an easy path to pay - do it.
Wish I could convey over the internet how little I care.

Reactions: Hi Courtsense
It's been said multiple times that's the main reason he came back. Here's the quote, and a link:

https://www.insidethehall.com/2022/...-discusses-his-decision-to-return-to-indiana/

"Q. Trayce, could you just take us through the process of making this decision. And how much impact did it have that you were not able to go to the predraft camp because of COVID?

TRAYCE JACKSON-DAVIS: Yeah, it was — after not being able to attend the NBA Combine, coming down with COVID, it kind of puts a damper on things that I’ve been working on throughout the NBA process. So I thought it was — made the decision quite easy honestly.

Basically, not being able to attend the combine, I probably could have still done draft workouts and try to raise my stock, but I felt like this decision coming back was the right one and an easy choice."
Like Edey, I have to think that TJD will carve out a role in the NBA.

People who are dishonest or lack integrity have a way of justifying it in their mind. For people like you, it bothers you, which it should. But to someone like hoosierTim, he's probably dishonest or lacks integrity in many aspects of his personal and professional life, so welching on a bet is no big deal to him.

People who are dishonest or lack integrity have a way of justifying it in their mind. For people like you, it bothers you, which it should. But to someone like hoosierTim, he's probably dishonest or lacks integrity in many aspects of his personal and professional life, so welching on a bet is no big deal to him.
Same kind of guy who cheats on his wife, cheats on his taxes, takes shortcuts to avoid effort and has no qualms about cheating people out of hard earned money.

Hoosier Tim, I would like to understand why you refuse to payoff your bet. Is it the case that you did not make the bet? Is it that you did not lose the bet? If you acknowledge, as from your posts I infer that you do, then at least explain why you refuse. Do you agree that defaulting on a bet is not honorable? If so, why behave in that manner?

I am just trying to understand your position as it seems very odd.

Hoosier Tim, I would like to understand why you refuse to payoff your bet. Is it the case that you did not make the bet? Is it that you did not lose the bet? If you acknowledge, as from your posts I infer that you do, then at least explain why you refuse. Do you agree that defaulting on a bet is not honorable? If so, why behave in that manner?

I am just trying to understand your position as it seems very odd.
Dishonorable lol. Do you read the shit you spew on the IU board? The amount of times you’ve been dog walked over there I’m surprised they still let you use the internet.

Dishonorable lol. Do you read the shit you spew on the IU board? The amount of times you’ve been dog walked over there I’m surprised they still let you use the internet.
Classic deflection…just what one would expect from a chauvinist welcher.

What does arcb posting on the stye have to do with honor?

You’re getting dog walked all over this board, yet you continue to post.

Reactions: bonefish1
You know Tim, you are ignoring the opportunity to explain. It was made in good faith. I was trying to give you the benefit of the doubt.

And since you have challenged me, what "shit" do I spew? It is not viewed by your mods as inappropriate. Why don't you cite instead of just claiming so? Your honesty is already in question here; and it s not just by me.

Also, for what it is worth, your use of the term "Gilligan" in post 409 in this thread was informative. You know who uses that term exclusively on the IU site? Courtsense. Evidently Hoosier Tim is lackof(courtsense) using a different name. He likes to make false claims there as well and has been called out for it by the members of his own board. So I am not surprised by your dishonest behavior.

Reactions: Abugabby
I think it's irrelevant for your reason not to pay a bet. I also, don't agree with people flexing what they own or have. To me all of the material stuff is pointless.

Why doesn’t everyone just ignore this low life and let him go back to talking to himself in his empty cave? While I’m sure we’re the most friends he’s had in some time he’s really not worth the time of anyone associated with Purdue.

I think it's irrelevant for your reason not to pay a bet. I also, don't agree with people flexing what they own or have. To me all of the material stuff is pointless.
I don’t think @TopSecretBoiler was flexing. Just think he’s very grateful to still be living in the basement of his parents $800k home. It’s not like he’s ever talked to a girl or gotten any ass anyway, who cares if you’re him?

Maximum welching butthurt.
I mean it’s science. In the history of the internet, no person that has legitimately slept with a member of the opposite sex has ever bragged about the value of a home they don’t own on an anonymous message board.

You committed the cardinal sin of admitting that you’re an adult virgin still living in the basement of their parents home in one regrettable post. Don’t blame me though, I didn’t make the rules.

I mean it’s science. In the history of the internet, no person that has legitimately slept with a member of the opposite sex has ever bragged about the value of a home they don’t own on an anonymous message board.

You committed the cardinal sin of admitting that you’re an adult virgin still living in the basement of their parents home in one regrettable post. Don’t blame me though, I didn’t make the rules.
Lame. Basement slams are so 1999.

Married w kids. Try again welchy welcherton! Not all of us are broke ass welching iu fans!!!

• Haha
Courtsense doesn’t need to fight my battles, I can handle it. The fact you’ve been called Gilligan by multiple people is coincidental in nature, yet makes total sense.
You are (lack of) courtsense. Nobody there but him uses that Gilligan term. You outed yourself. I have never seen or heard anyone called that by anyone else. Has anyone else here ever known another to use that term regularly?

Plus, you lie. You not too long ago said that you used to post on this board but haven't for quite some time. That was a lie as you were posting here as Hoosier Tim.

Why would you expect to have your denial here accepted when you have defaulted on your bet? You have no credibility.

Last edited:
You are (lack of) courtsense. Nobody there but him uses that Gilligan term. You outed yourself. I have never seen or heard anyone called that by anyone else. Has anyone else here ever known another to use that term regularly?
I call every idiot I know/associate with Gilligan. You happen to be one of the idiots I’ve been associated with so therefore I call you Gilligan, it’s a fairly common thing to say to an idiot. Perhaps I should call you Wally instead? Takes on the same meaning. Coach Gees is a regular poster over there who also uses the term. It’s more common than you think, and you of all people should know as the name seems to stick for you wherever you go.
Plus, you lie. You not too long ago said that you used to post on this board but haven't for quite some time. That was a lie as you were posting here as Hoosier Tim.
I’ve only posted here as Hoosier Tim. It’s the same Hoosier Tim that clowned you on On3 last week before getting banned. I can log into the IU rivals site as well and clown you there. But no I am not Courtsense, you’re not very good at this.

• Love
I call every idiot I know/associate with Gilligan. You happen to be one of the idiots I’ve been associated with so therefore I call you Gilligan, it’s a fairly common thing to say to an idiot. Perhaps I should call you Wally instead? Takes on the same meaning. Coach Gees is a regular poster over there who also uses the term. It’s more common than you think, and you of all people should know as the name seems to stick for you wherever you go.

I’ve only posted here as Hoosier Tim. It’s the same Hoosier Tim that clowned you on On3 last week before getting banned. I can log into the IU rivals site as well and clown you there. But no I am not Courtsense, you’re not very good at this.
Only lackof(courtsense) uses Gilligan; you did. You are lackof(courtsense). You lie and mischaracterize. You have been caught by your own words. It was a slip-up that you made. It is not a very common usage; you are making that up.

You were given the chance to explain yourself. You chose not to do so. The only reason that makes sense is that you cannot do so in any way that exonerates your failure to own up to your loss.

Why doesn’t everyone just ignore this low life and let him go back to talking to himself in his empty cave? While I’m sure we’re the most friends he’s had in some time he’s really not worth the time of anyone associated with Purdue.

Christmas You Win GIF by Pirate's Parley

I am quite sure that you use the term "Gilligan" often. That's the point. It is an uncommon usage. And the only person that I have ever heard use the term to me or anyone else (outside of the tv show) is lackof(courtsense.) Nobody else there uses the term; I have always thought it odd. But lackof(courtsense) likes to use it often. That's why you made the error without thinking; you forgot that you were using a different persona. Remember, lackof(courtsense) has admitted that he posted here under different names. Now you have been outed by your mistake.

To keep up with the numbers on easily the two best players in the B1G...

Conference averages...

Edey- 22.7ppg, 13.8rph, 1.4apg, 2.5bpg

TJD- 21.3ppg, 13.6rpg, 4.4apg, 3.4bpg

Honestly these two might be the two best players in the nation.
You are half-right. TJD: 6 PoW Big Ten Awards in 4 years. Edey: 7 awards this season. It's not close.

Courtsense doesn’t need to fight my battles, I can handle it. The fact you’ve been called Gilligan by multiple people is coincidental in nature, yet makes total sense.
Answer the question: why do you think it’s ok to not pay a bet?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT