ADVERTISEMENT

Big Ten Player of the Year- 2 Man Race

It’s a 2 man race for sure, Edey 1 and TJD 2, someone has to be second, in this case it’s easily TJD, he’s been fantastic lately.

To keep up with the numbers on easily the two best players in the B1G...

Conference averages...

Edey- 22.7ppg, 13.8rph, 1.4apg, 2.5bpg

TJD- 21.3ppg, 13.6rpg, 4.4apg, 3.4bpg

Honestly these two might be the two best players in the nation.

To keep up with the numbers on easily the two best players in the B1G...

Conference averages...

Edey- 22.7ppg, 13.8rph, 1.4apg, 2.5bpg

TJD- 21.3ppg, 13.6rpg, 4.4apg, 3.4bpg

Honestly these two might be the two best players in the nation.
Except one of them is the most efficient player in the history of record keeping. And one of them is on the #1 team in the country. And one of them is an actual student athlete while the other plays for a million per year.

Except one of them is the most efficient player in the history of record keeping. And one of them is on the #1 team in the country. And one of them is an actual student athlete while the other plays for a million per year.
Cool story bro.

Would the diploma adjust your thinking?

Not your “bruh”. Put me in charge of college basketball and watch how fast anyone making a million plus per season is ineligible for all American, all conference, POY awards, etc.
Maybe it’s not your angle, but I fail to see the correlation between someone making a million dollars and playing at an AA level, which I may add is perfectly within NCAA by-laws? If paying a player a million dollars immediately upgraded a players ability level then every P5 player in America would suddenly become a millionaire.

Not your “bruh”. Put me in charge of college basketball and watch how fast anyone making a million plus per season is ineligible for all American, all conference, POY awards, etc.
So yes... You are butthurt that players are making money for some reason.

Maybe it’s not your angle, but I fail to see the correlation between someone making a million dollars and playing at an AA level, which I may add is perfectly within NCAA by-laws? If paying a player a million dollars immediately upgraded a players ability level then every P5 player in America would suddenly become a millionaire.
Why do you think it's OK to make a bet and then not pay when you lose?

And bragging about the basement you live in is?
So honest question - why didn't you pay? I know money can be tight. Did you get layed-off? Lose a law suit? Car break down?

Boilers can be a charitable bunch - do you need a go fund me to help with medical bills? I doubt your Hoosier brethren will chip in, but bonefish wil....err..migh....oh never mind.

Reactions: BoilerAndy
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT