ADVERTISEMENT

Banned on peegs

Feb 21, 2013
I found out how sensitive they are. On the thread about Brohm getting two 4 stars in one day I pointed out how I find it funny about they think they are so much superior than us but couldn’t take advantage of the worst football era ever In Purdue history under Hazel and that we still probably had a better winning percentage over the last 10 years.

Reactions: delarno
I was banned for saying something along the lines of both schools are recruiting well and the rivalry should be getting better, but I think Purdue has the better coach.

So, what you're saying is the Peegs board is moderated, while our free boards are not. This leads me to wonder, how many people have been banned from KHC and do they receive their money back? How many Boiler fans have been banned from other sites such as OSU? Or do you just not troll on their boards?

I've often thought several popular posters here should be banned from this board for their harassing and hateful posts. However, this board preaches tolerance for the ignorant.

Well you don't have to worry, they will be on this forum soon enough under multiple ids. Some that they pretend to be Boilers on like on the basketball forum. That tactic is running rampant over there right now.

Reactions: JohnnyDoeBoiler
Well you don't have to worry, they will be on this forum soon enough under multiple ids. Some that they pretend to be Boilers on like on the basketball forum. That tactic is running rampant over there right now.
Yup - low post counts and constantly defending iu or running down our program makes them easy to spot.

Reactions: Purdue85
so if a person is new to Purdue and this forum with low post counts, and they are not as sure about our future success as yo u are, that's a sure sign they must be a troll ! Gotcha. !!!!

and if a poster berates others on this board, he probably also does it on other boards and real life as well. if yo u swear here, you probably swear in public too. I wonder how many of you post on other boards? if you post here, why do you feel the need to cut and paste and post the same info on the KHC board as well? you're saying the same thing to the same people twice. it's sort of like posting the same thing on the basketball board as yo u do here. Do you think we don't read both boards?

Reactions: JohnHoosierr
Here’s a gem from @td75 lol:

“It kills me that Brohm landed at Purdue, especially since there’s strong rumors that he wanted the IU job over the Purdue job. “

Wow

Reactions: boilerbusdriver

“It kills me that Brohm landed at Purdue, especially since there’s strong rumors that he wanted the IU job over the Purdue job. “

Wow
Oh, dear Lord.

IU fans are absolutely and undeniably irrational @ssholes.

There's not a college coach worth his salt that would prefer the IU job over Purdue.

NONE.

Not a d@mn one.

What idiots.

Oh, dear Lord.

IU fans are absolutely and undeniably irrational @ssholes.

There's not a college coach worth his salt that would prefer the IU job over Purdue.

NONE.

Not a d@mn one.

What idiots.

Right? Lol

You mean like the ones you see here who just “don’t think we can do anything”

Wow

It does kill them... they keep crossing their fingers HOPING that he doesnt stay here .. arguing their hopes.

They know. WHEN he’s our coach at the 2019 bucket... it’s gonna be the end. We will start getting any player we want in Indiana between the two schools and we will taunt them on a level we never really approached during the tiller years...

It does kill them... they keep crossing their fingers HOPING that he doesnt stay here .. arguing their hopes.

They know. WHEN he’s our coach at the 2019 bucket... it’s gonna be the end. We will start getting any player we want in Indiana between the two schools and we will taunt them on a level we never really approached during the tiller years...
The beat down that occurred in 2004 is about as bad as you could conceivably have. 63-24 and Purdue has 500 yards of offense in the first half. Had Purdue not turned it over twice that game, it likely could have been 77-16. That, I thought, was a point in time when Purdue football would springboard more...we all know what happened after that.

The beat down that occurred in 2004 is about as bad as you could conceivably have. 63-24 and Purdue has 500 yards of offense in the first half. Had Purdue not turned it over twice that game, it likely could have been 77-16. That, I thought, was a point in time when Purdue football would springboard more...we all know what happened after that.

Except after that kinda beatdown this time, imagine if, instead of the 2005 team taking the field, an even better Brohm team took the field

Exactly. The main thing I'm hearing is "well Brohm will leave." That's really all they have. I think most of them realize he's a better coach/recruiter than Allen and know that if he stays it wont be good for their program.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT