ADVERTISEMENT

2025 Recruiting

There was a time a few years ago when I would read something like this and figure that Izzo would sweep in to lure him away after a great recruitment by Painter, but I love the way that Painter is recruiting the state now.
Yes, but how much of that is because MSU and Izzo "aint' what they used to be" is unknown.

Something's always shakin' around New Madrid! But it's nobody's fault.
looks like only those with a few years are laughing at this! I suspect there is a name associated with the fault, but we won't say it. ;) BTW, doing a search I just stumbled on a fault that looks like it runs real close to where I'm typing... ;)

Last edited:
looks like only those with a few years are laughing at this! I suspect there is a name associated with the fault, but we won't say it. ;) BTW, doing a search I just stumbled on a fault that looks like it runs real close to where I'm typing... ;)
Often the fault lies deeper than many realize

• Haha
Reactions: tjreese
Love he is helping to recruit others (Sisley and Haralson)! Is Tibbs looking to play both basketball and football?
Tibbs would be asset to the basketball team, very athletic. Can add him to the team without using a scholarship, you never know he could be great for Purdue basketball

Reactions: TX4GB
Sisley is visiting IU when they play Michigan St. it seems to be down to IU, Purdue, and Michigan St. Izzo seems to be putting on the full court press like he did for Booker.
To bad that game can’t finish in a tie lol hopefully the Sisley’s know the dude loves being a whinny a** more than a coach!

Last edited:
Wow, Briscoe looking good against Booker and Cathedral. Lots of talent in 2025.

That was some plum fine and dandy footwork there....

67273634_10157352361097528_7012910407220199424_n.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT