ADVERTISEMENT

2025 Recruiting

With a 2 bigs & 2 4s on the roster post Edey does this offer mean CMP is concerned about the quality of those two bigs.....or is he just stacking because of NIL era perhaps will lead to player movement?
Watching the video on him, he seems more of a mobile 4 than a 5.

I guess thinking about depth, perhaps there are questions if Berg will ever develop. I know he has dealt with leg issues. Also, I haven’t looked at our depth chart for 2025 😉

With a 2 bigs & 2 4s on the roster post Edey does this offer mean CMP is concerned about the quality of those two bigs.....or is he just stacking because of NIL era perhaps will lead to player movement?
Caleb will is a jr and will be gone 1 year after Zack. Berg hasn't seen the floor, so....
Anyway, you need to fill any given position every other year at worst. So just normal stuff.

Funny you say that because IU fans seem overly confident that he is going to IU. Something tells me that Izzo is gearing up the water works to close him.
He doesn’t have Mat Ishbia as a sugar daddy anymore tho, but I guess he still has Dan Gilbert.

I’d rather see Sisley play for woody than that phony up in east lansing.

He doesn’t have Mat Ishbia as a sugar daddy anymore tho, but I guess he still has Dan Gilbert.

I’d rather see Sisley play for woody than that phony up in east lansing.

I know he just bought the Suns, but why can't he send any $$ Izzo's way?

Glad he’s not ruled us out…,but it is notable that his Auburn visit is an official visit and the other’s unofficial
Expense for an official visit is paid by the university and expense for an unofficial is paid by the recruit. Short drive to Purdue or IU. MSU? Prob has friends/contacts at these locations to reduce expense. Plane fair and overnight expenses to Auburn.

Reactions: ChoiceBeef
I think that's because he has been to Purdue/IU/MSU a ton of times already. Purdie is almost assuredly not going to win this recruiting battle anyway
So what’s your inside information that makes you so confident the boilers won’t get a commitment? Where do you say he’s committing to then?

I feel like someone mentioned his family is connected to Terry Johnson.... maybe their dad's know each other..
From what I’ve read Johnson and Haralsan are from the same area and are close and we have been recruiting him for quite some time now. I think he’s been to Purdue a few times “unofficially” and not sure on IU. I saw he’s going there this weekend for a JHS camp for an “unofficial” visit. I hope we can convince him to come here (would be a HUGE get for Purdue). I know we are talking to him about his similarities to Jaden—especially since he’s headed to La Lumiere this year... although he’ll be a lot higher ranked than Ivey was coming in as a Frosh. But I’m guessing he will be a one and done and go to a Duke or Kansas and then to the NBA since he’s one of the top combo guards in that class. I’ll still hold out some hope!

So what’s your inside information that makes you so confident the boilers won’t get a commitment? Where do you say he’s committing to then?
Very slim chance Haralson stays in the state of indiana for ball after high school. I hope we somehow hit the lottery and he comes to Purdue for a year but I’m sure he’ll go to Duke or KU and head to the NBA after that.

I feel like someone mentioned his family is connected to Terry Johnson.... maybe their dad's know each other..
Both went to Anderson HS. They played all sports together (since kindergarten) while Jalen's mom was a cheerleader for all four HS years. Point of fact Jalen calls coach Johnson "Uncle Terry" in an article I read he said the Johnson's were at the hospital when he was born. The Johnson's and Harelson's couldn't get any closer they even spend holidays together. We are IMO the team to beat. Even without these connections. The G-League IMO is the only real competition.

Both went to Anderson HS. They played all sports together (since kindergarten) while Jalen's mom was a cheerleader for all four HS years. Point of fact Jalen calls coach Johnson "Uncle Terry" in an article I read he said the Johnson's were at the hospital when he was born. The Johnson's and Harelson's couldn't get any closer they even spend holidays together. We are IMO the team to beat. Even without these connections. The G-League IMO is the only real competition.
That sounds promising and really hope we land him! However, he’s super talented and I would still bet he doesn’t play his one year of post high school ball in the state of indiana.

Murphy from Ec central was up to top 12 junior in Indiana in 247 sports app
I think Sisley is going to be huge and reap huge benefits to whoever lands him. Not really sure how I’d rank our chances with him. He’s got siblings at IU but I did see somewhere at some point feedback that he and his Parents like Painter and his straightforward approach and relationship with his players.

I think Sisley is going to be huge and reap huge benefits to whoever lands him. Not really sure how I’d rank our chances with him. He’s got siblings at IU but I did see somewhere at some point feedback that he and his Parents like Painter and his straightforward approach and relationship with his players.
Yeah seeing IU has backed off of him…not sure why?

Hmmm, really? That’d be great, but I also heard that Shrews has made a good impression and there’s alway Izzo to worry about…
Yeah shrews is going to be our top in state competition for in state recruits …and yes always Izzo poaching from our state haha

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT