ADVERTISEMENT

2025 Recruiting

New to the board. I was at the Maryland game on 2/13 pretty early and I’m pretty sure I saw Jalen Haralson sitting on the bench during warm-ups. Anyone hear anything about a visit recently? Also worth nothing that he has an offer from Maryland too.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zaphod_B and TX4GB
I just have a feeling this kid ends up at Duke and it pisses me off.

Duke is the Devil....makes me blue.

devil-waterboy.gif

Reactions: TX4GB
Think it was a joke perhaps?
Lusk recruits Iowa kids but a McCaffery? seems strange. Maybe if Fran were fired in a couple years. I don’t see that happening.

Providence must have a big NIL stash with all the recent transfers, Garwey Dual, and now this.

Last edited:
Reactions: ChoiceBeef
Lusk recruits Iowa kids but a McCaffery? seems strange. Maybe if Fran were fired in a couple years. I don’t see that happening.

Providence must have a big NIL stash with all the recent transfers, Garwey Dual, and now this.
I have heard their new facilities are impressive at Providence.

I don't want any McCaffery unless Christian (Carolina RB) has a brother who plays basketball.

It’s a lame attempt at a joke. Jack will play for his dad at Iowa.

Did you actually read what he posted? It started as a joke and ends with a joke of a response.

August will bring alot of 2025s to Purdue for visits. Sisley & Harrelson should be there sometime this week I believe.
It's too early to get excited, but it seems as if the Purdue staff is doing everything they can to recruit both of these guys hard and there seems to be some mutual interest. I know I've seen Izzo is all over Sisley, but he will be 70 by the time he gets on campus.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT