ADVERTISEMENT

2025 Recruiting

His brother Blake is heading to Evansville this year. I think Blake was the player TKR was consoling at the end of the game during the tourney. They seem to be pretty close. Their Dad, Matt, played at SE Missouri St. Coach Lusk was the head coach there a decade or so later.

Last edited:
With Little Archie gone, will the IU morons blame this time, if CMP snags another southern IN kid?
They'll blame it on continued turnover at the head coach position. Of the multi-headed coaching monster, only Fife will likely be there when Sisley enters college. Their fans think the approach is brilliant. We'll see what the recruits think.

Reactions: pboiler18
They'll blame it on continued turnover at the head coach position. Of the multi-headed coaching monster, only Fife will likely be there when Sisley enters college. Their fans think the approach is brilliant. We'll see what the recruits think.
If Woodson and Matta are gone they won't be keeping Barney.

Last edited:
NW Indiana fans, Portage looks to have a good team with junior Kamari Slaughter and a couple freshmen. I saw these highlights. They also beat Gary West today.

Region!

giphy.gif

I bet Woodson and Deputy Fife follow suit and offer within the week. Nice move for Painter to get in early. 2025 seems so far away, but for an incoming Freshman the talent here is beyond obvious.
They did offer this week

It will be interesting to see what ultimately happens with regard to him and where he lands...and, when he commits somewhere for that matter.

He is crazy talented, and, only going to get (much) better.

He would appear to be an ideal fit at/for Purdue...but, the same could be said of any number of other places as well.

Props to Purdue for being involved as early as it was...maybe that will pay off.

That he was listed as a PG is flat dumb...

That he is playing against kids that he is more than a foot taller than and his team is leading 30-0 is equally as dumb.
I didn’t notice the 30-0 score LOL.

Reactions: DAG10
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT