ADVERTISEMENT

2-6

@Riveting should have some insight. @Purdue85 too but predictably aren’t anywhere to be found.
I am not hard to find, 'Coach' Geese, although apparently I spend less time on this forum than clownpants fans like you - and I spend zero time on the clownpants forum because, like most Purdue fans, I don't need your constant approval.

I don't follow clownpants football, so of course any prediction I made was based on historical records of iu and their opponents, plus the expectation that Hendershot would not be playing. That is how I can up with 2-6, after about 10 seconds of consideration. What was your prediction for Rev. Coach Love and his love nest for 2020, 'Coach'?

Last edited:
@Riveting should have some insight. @Purdue85 too but predictably aren’t anywhere to be found.
You must be a real pleasure to deal with in real life. Does your wife know what kind of asshole she married? My mistake. That should be evident. Hope you're proud of yourself after all of these posts on a rival's board.

85 literally tried to run me off the board for suggesting a losing record this season. He will be around to tell me his 2-6 IU prediction was “spot on” soon enough.

85 literally tried to run me off the board for suggesting a losing record this season. He will be around to tell me his 2-6 IU prediction was “spot on” soon enough.
Literally? How did he 'literally' try to do that?

I am not hard to find, 'Coach' Geese, although apparently I spend less time on this forum than clownpants fans like you - and I spend zero time on the clownpants forum because, like most Purdue fans, I don't need your constant approval.

I don't follow clownpants football, so of course any prediction I made was based on historical records of iu and their opponents, plus the expectation that Hendershot would not be playing. That is how I can up with 2-6, after about 10 seconds of consideration. What was your prediction for Rev. Coach Love and his love nest for 2020, 'Coach'?

I believe in said thread I predicted 5-3, and anything worse than 4-4 would be abstract failure considering they played Rutgers, Maryland, Michigan State and Purdue. Acting like IU is 6-1 because Hendershot wasn’t suspended the first few games shows the clown you are.

You must be a real pleasure to deal with in real life. Does your wife know what kind of asshole she married? My mistake. That should be evident. Hope you're proud of yourself after all of these posts on a rival's board.

Well ya, she married me...

I believe in said thread I predicted 5-3, and anything worse than 4-4 would be abstract failure considering they played Rutgers, Maryland, Michigan State and Purdue. Acting like IU is 6-1 because Hendershot wasn’t suspended the first few games shows the clown you are.
No, I expected a guy who choked a woman not to be on the team at all, not just suspended for a few games, transferring instead to some sleazeball SEC or B12 school, or ND, for his "second chance". As a 'coach' yourself, geese, how can you respect a coach who wouldn't kick him off the team - let alone not punish him. That is world-class hypocrisy.

Did you ask the ex prominent attorney Mrs. Geese what she thinks of a coach who lets a guy off with no real penalty after he chokes a woman? Let us know what she says.

No, I expected a guy who choked a woman not to be on the team at all, not just suspended for a few games, transferring instead to some sleazeball SEC or B12 school, or ND, for his "second chance". As a 'coach' yourself, geese, how can you respect a coach who wouldn't kick him off the team - let alone not punish him. That is world-class hypocrisy.

Did you ask the ex prominent attorney Mrs. Geese what she thinks of a coach who lets a guy off with no real penalty after he chokes a woman? Let us know what she says.

Mrs. Geez is happy that the legal process played out and the university didn’t interfere as has been the case in several failed instances among other universities.

Mrs. Geez is happy that the legal process played out and the university didn’t interfere as has been the case in several failed instances.
Ducking the question, geese. What does she think about Rev. Coach Love not kicking a guy who chokes a woman off the team - or not even punishing him at all? She's fine with the message that sends to the community and to the leo boys themselves?

Ducking the question, geese. What does she think about Rev. Coach Love not kicking a guy who chokes a woman off the team - or not even punishing him at all? She's fine with the message that sends to the community and to the leo boys themselves?

Mrs. Geez is a retired attorney who has the same amount of insight to what happened as you and I. She trusts IU made their decision based on the actual facts and findings of the case and not the police report and what some disgruntled fans on a rivals message board think.

Any other questions? We’d like to be in bed by 9-9:30 to catch our favorite brunch spot in the morning.

Mrs. Geez is a retired attorney who has the same amount of insight to what happened as you and I. She trusts IU made their decision based on the actual facts and findings of the case and not the police report and what some disgruntled fans in a rivals message board think.

Any other questions? We’d like to be in bed by 9-9:30 to catch our favorite brunch spot in the morning.
They sent him to a 'batterers' class' and give him one year of probation on a plea deal.

If she is a retired attorney, she should have more insight into what happened than we do, knowing how the system works - and knowing the burden and fear that women who are abused by sociopaths like Hendershot live with.

Enjoy your brunch, 'coach'

They sent him to a 'batterers' class' and give him one year of probation on a plea deal.

If she is a retired attorney, she should have more insight into what happened than we do, knowing how the system works - and knowing the burden and fear that women who are abused by sociopaths like Hendershot live with.

Enjoy your brunch, 'coach'

As I said, Mrs. Geez, like you and I, have no insight to the case (other than what’s on the police report) and is entrusting the decision making up to Indiana University.

She is curious though, into the legalities of Jeff Brohm’s contract and how he was able to get away with what at this point is borderline criminal. Then she remembers Purdue doesn’t have a law school for a reason...

Last edited:

Boiler up!

As I said, Mrs. Geez, like you and I, have no insight to the case (other than what’s on the police report) and is entrusting the decision making up to Indiana University.

She is curious though, into the legalities of Jeff Brohm’s contract and how he was able to get away with what at this point is borderline criminal. Then she remembers Purdue doesn’t have a law school for a reason...

And what reason is that?

Because it is an engineering, science, technology and ag focused university that educates people who are actually involved in making things, growing food and creating jobs for people - as opposed to lawyers?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT