ADVERTISEMENT

Gillis

BoilerDaddy

All-American
Mar 26, 2009
Sleepers had a video earlier in the week when that talked about who is the best sixth man in the country and they started off by basically laughing off Mason Gillis. While I didn’t take the time to research their other candidates, they made a statement about every team having a player that comes off of the bench that scores 6 points a game that was completely off base.

Gillis has been an absolute winner this year on both ends of the court. His offensive efficiency is off the chart at over 140 and he is completely dialed in on both offense and defense, understanding exactly what his role is. I can’t believe that there are more than a handful of more valuable sixth men in the country.

Sleepers had a video earlier in the week when that talked about who is the best sixth man in the country and they started off by basically laughing off Mason Gillis. While I didn’t take the time to research their other candidates, they made a statement about every team having a player that comes off of the bench that scores 6 points a game that was completely off base.

Gillis has been an absolute winner this year on both ends of the court. His offensive efficiency is off the chart at over 140 and he is completely dialed in on both offense and defense, understanding exactly what his role is. I can’t believe that there are more than a handful of more valuable sixth men in the country.
Wasn’t it more that they said there aren’t a lot of teams with nba talent buried as a sixth man? And then when they actually thought about it, there aren’t very many teams in the country that fit that criteria?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT