ADVERTISEMENT

Hydroxychloroquine as COVID-19 Treatment Update

Being anti trump is patriotism. You are the bullshit. Wake up little man. Trump should have done more to protect us from the slow moving virus in February. He was too busy giving China praises and sending them 17 tons of medical supplies. Not to mention downplaying what he knew was coming. But keep crying about the media and making bullshit excuses for your failed reality show leader

Maddowpox

https://t.co/fkfH6uf12m?amp=1

sub-buzz-6157-1585594293-19.jpg

Calling a spade a spade. Just wondering why you guys have such trouble reading and understanding information?

Apparently, we weren't properly programmed like you are. We're so freaking dumb that we believe that there are only two genders. I just can't wrap my brain around the idea that there are 40+ genders out there. I'm even more amazed that we can self identify as anything we want multiple times a day. None of that was in the Biology books, when I went to school. Perhaps I'll buy a current Biology text on Amazon and find out what I've been missing.

We weren't sure initially, whether it would impact us at all. NYT & WaPo wrote it off as another case of the flu and didn't take it seriously at first. As we learned more and found out how contagious it was, Trump cut off all passenger air traffic to/from China and was called a racist and xenophobic by the MSM.

In case you have forgotten, while all this was going on in Asia, Pelosi & Schiff had the President & Congress tied up dealing with a BS Impeachment. That was a bit of a distraction during January.
You don't have to convince me about MSM. Their job isn't to tell the truth, but to generate clicks and pander to their readers/subscribers. However, I sure hope we weren't basing public policy based on what MSM "reports" so government actions should not be influenced by WaPo/NYT etc. If it is, then we are royally screwed. Therefore, it doesn't matter what WaPo wrote about Covid being just the flu - the government should have their own dedicated sources of information.

Congress also deserves a lot of the blame for the lack of preparation. You know the Dem House has been complaining all this time about Trump not preparing for Covid, but they never passed any legislation for coronavirus until it was already too late and it had to be bailout legislation. Same thing with the Republican Senate - no pre-emptive legislation. Now we're stuck with this pork-riddled $2-TRILLION bailout, when they could have passed a $100 million appropriations bill for states and hospitals to purchase the PPE and equipment they always knew we needed. Their job is to pass bills, and they don't need the President's directive or permission to do that. It's their job. So, yeah, both congressional houses really dropped the ball on this one too. Everyone did.

Reactions: boilerjohn
Apparently, we weren't properly programmed like you are. We're so freaking dumb that we believe that there are only two genders. I just can't wrap my brain around the idea that there are 40+ genders out there. I'm even more amazed that we can self identify as anything we want multiple times a day. None of that was in the Biology books, when I went to school. Perhaps I'll buy a current Biology text on Amazon and find out what I've been missing.
Always humorous when I think about the “party of science” being convinced that there are more than two genders.

Being anti trump is patriotism. You are the bullshit. Wake up little man. Trump should have done more to protect us from the slow moving virus in February. He was too busy giving China praises and sending them 17 tons of medical supplies. Not to mention downplaying what he knew was coming. But keep crying about the media and making bullshit excuses for your failed reality show leader

You are appropriately named...LOL

WTH are you talking about. No one refuted the information at all. Trump was touting his ratings and he also implied that healthcare professionals were stealing masks. You somehow didn’t know either thing and I provided the direct information from Trump himself. Are you slow?

It's interesting that you're calling me dumb, because you allegedly provided proof of the comments that were made. It was more than a little disingenuous that you edited your post AFTER I had read it, then adding your PROOF.
It's hard to refute something that you sneaked in after the fact, but i'll do it for your benefit.

Your first point was that Trump was bragging about his ratings and it's completely TRUE. What went over your head was that he was doing it to tweak weak minded individuals, such as you. I thought it was funny and it pissed you off. Trump accomplished his goals.

Your second point was that Trump was accusing medical staff of stealing masks. If you had read the article you posted, you would have let the issue die, but you're not that smart. Apparently a Hospital in NYC had been using about 10,000 masks per month for a long time. Now they said they needed 300,000 masks a month. I saw him talking about the issue, so I really didn't need the article. He questioned why the hospital needed to increase the number of masks they were using per month from 10K to 300K. He said it didn't make any sense. He said that he could understand, if their need increased from 10K to 20-30K or even 50K. If they need 300K now, where are all these extra masks going? Is someone taking them out the back door and selling them. The hospital needs to do an investigation to find out where the extra masks are going. He's looking at it as a businessman. You can rationalize increasing the number used by 2 to 5 times normal usage, but 30 times makes no sense at all. He asked a valid question.

You have a bad case of TDS and your programming can't help you overcome it, but it is amusing watching your head explode periodically.
Keep up the good fight. Only 4 yrs and 9 months left...LOL

You don't have to convince me about MSM. Their job isn't to tell the truth, but to generate clicks and pander to their readers/subscribers. However, I sure hope we weren't basing public policy based on what MSM "reports" so government actions should not be influenced by WaPo/NYT etc. If it is, then we are royally screwed. Therefore, it doesn't matter what WaPo wrote about Covid being just the flu - the government should have their own dedicated sources of information.

Congress also deserves a lot of the blame for the lack of preparation. You know the Dem House has been complaining all this time about Trump not preparing for Covid, but they never passed any legislation for coronavirus until it was already too late and it had to be bailout legislation. Same thing with the Republican Senate - no pre-emptive legislation. Now we're stuck with this pork-riddled $2-TRILLION bailout, when they could have passed a $100 million appropriations bill for states and hospitals to purchase the PPE and equipment they always knew we needed. Their job is to pass bills, and they don't need the President's directive or permission to do that. It's their job. So, yeah, both congressional houses really dropped the ball on this one too. Everyone did.

I mentioned the media, because that was the National sentiment at the time - COVID-19 was no big deal. The Chinese downplayed it and S.Korea didn't really have it ratchet up until later in January.

Again, I remind you that the month of January was largely consumed by impeachment, so neither Congress nor the President were looking outside the country that intently. It's easy to look back and criticize what was or wasn't done, with the benefit of 20/20 hindsight. Without the distraction of an impeachment that everyone knew was going nowhere, perhaps our politicians may have moved a little quicker and more decisively.

Pelosi just blasted Trump for wasting time, saying, "Trump fiddled, while people died." It's ironic that she complains about Trump wasting time and blaming him for deaths, when she tied him up in the phony impeachment for most of January and held up the funding bill for three days, while trying to load as much pork as possible into the bill. Just once, I'd like to see Congress actually do what was in the best interests of the country, rather than their political careers or donors. This would have been a great time to do it. Perhaps we could have saved a $Trillion.

Always humorous when I think about the “party of science” being convinced that there are more than two genders.

They just don't believe in Biology. To them, there are as many genders as your imagination will allow. Just because it has a heartbeat, it's not a living thing. They make it up, as they go along.

Yet for thirty years, they've believed that Global Warming was going to put our coasts underwater. I believe Al Gore predicted we had 10 years left in the early 90's. Then it morphed to Climate Change, because we had some record low temperatures that they couldn't explain.
In 2006 Gore gave us another 10 years. 2016 came and went and we're still not underwater. Now, we have AOC giving us 12 years, before we are underwater, but I'm not worried. If Obama can buy a $15 Million estate on the beach at Martha's Vineyard, I feel fairly secure that we are not in any imminent danger.

I pay a lot more attention to what they do, than what they say.

Reactions: TwinDegrees2
They just don't believe in Biology. To them, there are as many genders as your imagination will allow. Just because it has a heartbeat, it's not a living thing. They make it up, as they go along.

Yet for thirty years, they've believed that Global Warming was going to put our coasts underwater. I believe Al Gore predicted we had 10 years left in the early 90's. Then it morphed to Climate Change, because we had some record low temperatures that they couldn't explain.
In 2006 Gore gave us another 10 years. 2016 came and went and we're still not underwater. Now, we have AOC giving us 12 years, before we are underwater, but I'm not worried. If Obama can buy a $15 Million estate on the beach at Martha's Vineyard, I feel fairly secure that we are not in any imminent danger.

I pay a lot more attention to what they do, than what they say.
You would see the prices on the Florida coasts being discounted. They are rising fast, climate change will enrich the green energy investors, and that's what AOC and the left is all about.

Reactions: BoilerMadness
You'll be even happier in 4 years and 9 months, when he finishes his second term.:eek::eek:

Zero chance after failing to protect America’s health and economy. Thanks for another republican caused recession. It’s amazing people still vote republican given how poorly they handle the economy.

Reactions: indy35
Depp

It's interesting that you're calling me dumb, because you allegedly provided proof of the comments that were made. It was more than a little disingenuous that you edited your post AFTER I had read it, then adding your PROOF.
It's hard to refute something that you sneaked in after the fact, but i'll do it for your benefit.

Your first point was that Trump was bragging about his ratings and it's completely TRUE. What went over your head was that he was doing it to tweak weak minded individuals, such as you. I thought it was funny and it pissed you off. Trump accomplished his goals.

Your second point was that Trump was accusing medical staff of stealing masks. If you had read the article you posted, you would have let the issue die, but you're not that smart. Apparently a Hospital in NYC had been using about 10,000 masks per month for a long time. Now they said they needed 300,000 masks a month. I saw him talking about the issue, so I really didn't need the article. He questioned why the hospital needed to increase the number of masks they were using per month from 10K to 300K. He said it didn't make any sense. He said that he could understand, if their need increased from 10K to 20-30K or even 50K. If they need 300K now, where are all these extra masks going? Is someone taking them out the back door and selling them. The hospital needs to do an investigation to find out where the extra masks are going. He's looking at it as a businessman. You can rationalize increasing the number used by 2 to 5 times normal usage, but 30 times makes no sense at all. He asked a valid question.

You have a bad case of TDS and your programming can't help you overcome it, but it is amusing watching your head explode periodically.
Keep up the good fight. Only 4 yrs and 9 months left...LOL
You’re lying once again. First Trump didn’t say it, but after proof was provided, it was just to trigger people. Good to know that’s what you think of the President of the United States. So responsible, what a profile in leadership.
Are you seriously confused why a hospital would need more masks during a pandemic of a respiratory illness, than when there wasn’t a pandemic going on.? Really? That confuses you and the President.

Last edited:
Reactions: Monkey Pox
The only information I got from you was from the other end of the horse, which is the source of most of your information. If you care to check, another poster debunked your misinformation, so I didn't feel the need to do it.
Keep trying. You're bound to stumble on to something relevant yet. Unlikely, but keep trying anyway.
+1

only guys with hatred are those defending this clueless president who has destroyed the economy and well being of America.
It's amazing how angry guys like you seem. My dad is 90 and has lived through 15 presidents, and I have lived through 12. People just need to stop letting themselves get so jacked up by all the media idiots on social media. Everything will be okay.

It's amazing how angry guys like you seem. My dad is 90 and has lived through 15 presidents, and I have lived through 12. People just need to stop letting themselves get so jacked up by all the media idiots on social media. Everything will be okay.

Sorry for getting mad about a guy who did very little to protect America. You lost the “angry card” when you elected reality star who is constantly on twitter directing anger and hate towards his opposition. You can say I am acting Presidential. It’s amazing how blind and hypocritical the trump Republican Party is.

Reactions: indy35
Sorry for getting mad about a guy who did very little to protect America. You lost the “angry card” when you elected reality star who is constantly on twitter directing anger and hate towards his opposition. You can say I am acting Presidential. It’s amazing how blind and hypocritical the trump Republican Party is.

I would highly recommend all you snowflakes go scream at the sky again to relieve some of that anger...maybe use a megaphone this time.
young-chef-shouting-loudly-into-600w-1575895981.jpg

Tony, in another post there was talk about suicide. I've asked many on here which bridge they will jump from when DJT is POTUS again.

How the hell do you know who I voted for or what my state of mind is? I am not one of the people on here who f's up every thread with some crazy political rantings. That would be you. It's just like the Painter sucks crowd. After you have said Painter sucks 50 times, hey we get it. I get it that you don't like Trump. I understand completely why people don't like Trump, but telling everyone and his brother that you don't like Trump gets beyond irrational.

How the hell do you know who I voted for or what my state of mind is? I am not one of the people on here who f's up every thread with some crazy political rantings. That would be you. It's just like the Painter sucks crowd. After you have said Painter sucks 50 times, hey we get it. I get it that you don't like Trump. I understand completely why people don't like Trump, but telling everyone and his brother that you don't like Trump gets beyond irrational.

Relax Tony. What’s with all the rage? Seems like you have a hard time dealing with people who don’t think like you do. I notice you never call out the trump apologists who will never admit what a failure trump has been. Take your hypocrisy elsewhere.

I would highly recommend all you snowflakes go scream at the sky again to relieve some of that anger...maybe use a megaphone this time.
young-chef-shouting-loudly-into-600w-1575895981.jpg

You are projecting again. We have never had a bigger crier in chief before. Not to mention his little supporters who never dare criticize their wacko leader. Remember you are the minority. Keep drinking the kool aid. We are laughing at you. Congrats on finally destroying the Obama economy! That must have made you happy.

Here is article about NY early in March. Kinda sounds like Trump BUT, it is your esteemed mayor DeBlasio. Moral to the story. EVERYONE screwed up from BOTH parties including most of us that didn't understand the issues early on. https://www.yahoo.com/news/the-mist...er-of-the-coronavirus-epidemic-090040375.html

I’m not sure that is entirely fair to DeBlasio. I’m not a fan btw. The president is far more plugged into intelligence than a mayor would be. No?

The federal government also is supposed to respond on a national security level to these threats where as a mayor is completely local/state.

And I’m sick of hearing that impeachment made the president take his eye off the ball. Trump has done hundreds of rallies while impeachment was going on. Did that not mess him up?

I’m not sure that is entirely fair to DeBlasio. I’m not a fan btw. The president is far more plugged into intelligence than a mayor would be. No?

The federal government also is supposed to respond on a national security level to these threats where as a mayor is completely local/state.

And I’m sick of hearing that impeachment made the president take his eye off the ball. Trump has done hundreds of rallies while impeachment was going on. Did that not mess him up?
Deblasio was late like a lot of others on both sides of the aisle, but he was literally begging through media for several days for tougher restrictions on New York City. There were reports that Deblasio and Cuomo weren't talking much during the process....so they would talk to each other through press conferences. When asked about tougher restrictions on NYC, Cuomo replied "Deblasio doesn't have the authority to put those restrictions in place...only I do".

Every time Indy35 posts he gets dumber than he was when he made the last one. I am not sure how much dumber he can actually get

That doesn't say anything at all to backup your point. Why is it so hard to get right wingers to use their brains?

Due to Trump's compete disregard for truth, he normally can't be considered a credible source, but right from the horses mouth. Apparently you're not following the news closely enough, or more likely you're only following the "news" which is actually straight propaganda.

And the video of Trump not understanding why a hospital would need more masks during a pandemic.

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-cuomo-masks-hospital-doctors-stealing-new-york-1494949

No, the issue was that he claimed that nothing was done for 6 months and 1,000 deaths. That is not true at all that nothing was done, like it was ignored. Completely false.

What does your post have to do with Boilermadness not being aware of Trump touting his ratings and also implying healthcare professionals are stealing masks? That was the post that I was relying to with Trump’s exact words.
Boilermadness apparently didn’t believe these things happened so I provided the information directly from the horses mouth.

Wrong.
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/obama-wait-swine-flu-n1h1/
I know reading and thinking are really hard for right wingers, but I bet you can do it.

Why are right wingers so damn dumb all of the time? It's right in the article. Obama didn't wait and do nothing for 6 months as you claimed.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has a detailed timeline of this pandemic on its website. It shows that the CDC first activated its Emergency Operations Center (EOC) on April 22, 2009. At the time, there were only two confirmed cases in the United States. On April 25, 2009, the World Health Organization (WHO) declared a public health emergency of international concern, and the following day the Obama administration did the same. At that time, there were about 20 confirmed cases.

Despite the CDC’s efforts, the swine flu continued to spread. Kathleen Sebelius, secretary of health and human services, renewed the emergency declaration on July 24, 2009, and then again on Oct. 1, 2009. On Oct. 24, 2009, Obama declared a national emergency that gave officials more resources to fight the pandemic.

Calling a spade a spade. Just wondering why you guys have such trouble reading and understanding information?

WTH are you talking about. No one refuted the information at all. Trump was touting his ratings and he also implied that healthcare professionals were stealing masks. You somehow didn’t know either thing and I provided the direct information from Trump himself. Are you slow?

There’s a timeline from the CDC you incredible dumbass.

You’re lying once again. First Trump didn’t say it, but after proof was provided, it was just to trigger people. Good to know that’s what you think of the President of the United States. So responsible, what a profile in leadership.
Are you seriously confused why a hospital would need more masks during a pandemic of a respiratory illness, than when there wasn’t a pandemic going on.? Really? That confuses you and the President.

Relax Tony. What’s with all the rage? Seems like you have a hard time dealing with people who don’t think like you do. I notice you never call out the trump apologists who will never admit what a failure trump has been. Take your hypocrisy elsewhere.

Thats all you ever do! I notice your buddy Dubs has been strangely quiet. Hmmm too busy being pox today?

Congress also deserves a lot of the blame for the lack of preparation. You know the Dem House has been complaining all this time about Trump not preparing for Covid, but they never passed any legislation for coronavirus until it was already too late and it had to be bailout legislation. Same thing with the Republican Senate - no pre-emptive legislation. Now we're stuck with this pork-riddled $2-TRILLION bailout, when they could have passed a $100 million appropriations bill for states and hospitals to purchase the PPE and equipment they always knew we needed. Their job is to pass bills, and they (Congress) don't need the President's directive or permission to do that. It's their job. So, yeah, both congressional houses really dropped the ball on this one too. Everyone did.
What, exactly, would the House "coronavirus" legislation have looked like, a while, back - may we ask??!!
A national health emergency response in our country starts with a multitude of agencies, ALL OF WHICH ARE PART OF THE EXECUTIVE BRANCH !! At such time as the CDC, the Dept. Health & Human Svc's, the Surgeon General, the US Public Health Svc., the FDA, the National Institute for Health and others make their needs known in the form of a spending request.....then, and ONLY then can Congress be of help. You DO realize that, don't you ??
Your statement that they (Congress) "doesn't need Presidential input is ignorant. Public Health is the Executive Branch's domain, and always has been !! NOT Congress', for Christ's sake...AIN'T THEIR JOB !!

Reactions: Bethboilerfan
Zero chance after failing to protect America’s health and economy. Thanks for another republican caused recession. It’s amazing people still vote republican given how poorly they handle the economy.

You've said some really stupid things in previous posts, but now you've put STUPID on steroids...LOL

Thats all you ever do! I notice your buddy Dubs has been strangely quiet. Hmmm too busy being pox today?
SquirrelGuy...after 75 times of suggesting I have a "twin", even someone like YOU has got to be tired of it.

I'm NOT on twitter genius, so how could I have seen or heard those tweets, which you added to your EDITED post, after I had read and responded to it.
Just because someone points out that you're wrong, doesn't mean that they're lying. It just means that you're WRONG.....AGAIN. You are triggered, so it's working...;);):D

Because you run out of fingers & toes trying to count to 300,000, only indicates that you're not very good at dealing with numbers. As I said before, a hospital that normally used 10K masks per month would probably increase the number, during a pandemic. Trump said that increasing the number from 10K to 20k-30k or even up to 50k would seem to be within reason, but going up to 300K seemed excessive. Then he suggested that the hospital conduct an investigation to make sure that some of the masks aren't going out of the back door. With all the people that are already trying to profit from the pandemic by hoarding hand sanitizer & toilet paper and selling it for outrageous prices, it's not a huge leap to think that someone at the hospital may have had a profit motive by selling some masks.

only guys with hatred are those defending this clueless president who has destroyed the economy and well being of America.

So you're saying that if you were President, that you would have kept the economy going strong, during the pandemic and risked potentially killing millions of people?
The only hatred I see here is coming from you. Posting things this stupid, I can only hope you never reproduce...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT