ADVERTISEMENT

***Election results thread***

I'm assuming Fox is good enough for you and don't need to go Qanon route.

Since you asked, Fox is much more reliable than NBC, the Weinstein coverup network.

Otherwise, what is your point? I suspect you are confusing 'proof' with 'corroboration.' The latter was provided by Bobulinski in a subsequent Tucker Carlson interview. You can watch it online and hear him say the words.

Bob had said the Post story was uncorroborated. My point was that it has been corroborated to the extent that it claimed Joe knew what was going in the family 'business.'

My second point was that the corroboration was enough for real news organizations to at least mention the story, not cover it up.

What part of any of this do you disagree with?

I don't do any raving, or use profanity and childish insults.

The Hunter story has been corroborated by a former business partner who says he meant with Joe twice to discuss the Biden family business in China. Wasn't that sufficient corroboration for NBC and the msm to cover it?

Do you know the meaning of corroboration?
And there has been non disputable evidence that money changed hands between Hunter, Hunter owed companies, China, Ukraine and Russia.
Non disputable money has also changed hands between foreign countries and Jim Biden.
The fact that the FBI sat on a lap top subpoenaed and owned by Hunter Biden, showing POSSIBLE collusion between Hunter, China and Ukraine completely vindicates Trump's request of the Ukrainian President.
I can put up with the MSM and big tech complete hatred of all tings Trump but the FBI should have made this lap top and information on it public or at minimum to the Congress and Senate.

Agree. Senate control is still TBD. Hopefully the far left agenda motivates Republicans and independents to turn out for Georgia special election.
The problem is that you literally just agreed a few posts before that the country is mostly middle, but then immediately jump back into the "we've got to keep the radical left agenda at bay" narrative. While Joe's goals are likely more left than what you want, until I see hard proof otherwise, Joe has no intention of catering to the hard left's policies. Joe won the primaries because he was one of the most moderate candidates available. It's the president / hard right wingers that are labeling him as beholden to the radical other side when there just isn't much proof of that.

Perhaps I still live in a world that is still a little naïve, but I tend to think that even if Democrats do take back the Senate, we are not going to be turning into Venezuela overnight. Gotta remember, as much as the Green New Deal is a talking point for Republicans, it was pretty much shot down by the moderate Democrats too.

And there has been non disputable evidence that money changed hands between Hunter, Hunter owed companies, China, Ukraine and Russia.
Non disputable money has also changed hands between foreign countries and Jim Biden.
The fact that the FBI sat on a lap top subpoenaed and owned by Hunter Biden, showing POSSIBLE collusion between Hunter, China and Ukraine completely vindicates Trump's request of the Ukrainian President.
I can put up with the MSM and big tech complete hatred of all tings Trump but the FBI should have made this lap top and information on it public.
The fact the FBI had it that long and didn‘t do anything (at least publicly) with it is probably because it stunk of being tainted/bogus. They likely get a ton of crazy crap that can’t be verified (or has questionable chain of custody). There’s probably no way that evidence would have held up in a court proceeding.

And again, unless there is something else, the money that did change hands was already investigated and all of the Tony B stuff was after Joe Biden was a private citizen.

The fact the FBI had it that long and didn‘t do anything (at least publicly) with it is probably because it stunk of being tainted/bogus. They likely get a ton of crazy crap that can’t be verified (or has questionable chain of custody). There’s probably no way that evidence would have held up in a court proceeding.

And again, unless there is something else, the money that did change hands was already investigated and all of the Tony B stuff was after Joe Biden was a private citizen.
It doesn't matter now but if you think all the money changing hands wasn't because of Joe's influence as VP you're nuts. Regardless, if everything is on the up and up, as you suggest, why did Joe lie about his involvement?

Reactions: Riveting
It doesn't matter now but if you think all the money changing hands wasn't because of Joe's influence as VP you're nuts. Regardless, if everything is on the up and up, as you suggest, why did Joe lie about his involvement?
Still ZERO proof he was involved. Again, all the Tony B stuff was after he was a private citizen. Tony B also has said he knew about his business, but offered no details. Of course Joe knew Hunter was doing business in China, but zero evidence he knew of any details or advised/consulted.

My Mom knows the company i work for and my job title, but couldn’t explain a single thing i actually do for my job (exaggerated example i admit).

Last edited:
Still ZERO proof he was involved. Again, all the Tony B stuff was after he was a private citizen. Tony B also has said he knew about his business, but offered no details. Of course Joe knew Hunter was doing business in China, but zero evidence he knew of any details or advised/consulted.

My Mom knows the company i work for and my job title, but couldn’t explain a single thing i actually do for my job (exaggerated example i admit).
You seem to be ducking the point, which is that there is enough here for NBC and the msm to at least mention it if they were legitimate news organizations.

Joe didn't offer your reason that he was a private citizen. Rather, he said he knew nothing about it and a former business partner of Hunter has said that is not true - and likely said it under oath in his FBI interview.

You seem to be ducking the point, which is that there is enough here for NBC and the msm to at least mention it if they were legitimate news organizations.

Joe didn't offer your reason that he was a private citizen. Rather, he said he knew nothing about it and a former business partner of Hunter has said that is not true - and likely said it under oath in his FBI interview.
Again, NBC tried to talk to Tony B about his allegations before reporting in any depth. He declined.

You’re right that Joe never used the ‘private citizen’ point ... and he has still stuck with that.

My point in bringing it up is even if he is lying about that .. there is still no proof of any crime or anything the FBI has brought forward.

Keep churning man.

Reactions: Bethboilerfan
OK, I admit, that was freaking funny. I'm a big LOTR nerd though.

It's so good. My girlfriend (soon to be fiance) has never seen it. We're gonna watch all ten hours of the original saga while spending Thanksgiving week at my parents' house. Pretty stoked.

It's so good. My girlfriend (soon to be fiance) has never seen it. We're gonna watch all ten hours of the original saga while spending Thanksgiving week at my parents' house. Pretty stoked.
Well, there is always the extended versions as well (~12+ hours).

If she gets through all that and is still at your side, she's definitely a keeper!
😜

If she gets through all that and is still at your side, she's definitely a keeper!
😜

Yeah, shoulda specified extended.

She's gonna love it. Also, no better time than the chill Thanksgiving week. Work should calm down (which has been insane for both of us recently) and we'll have no obligations/responsibilities for a little bit. Gonna bring home some nice IPAs and stouts, gain a few pounds, and just relax.

Yeah, shoulda specified extended.

She's gonna love it. Also, no better time than the chill Thanksgiving week. Work should calm down (which has been insane for both of us recently) and we'll have no obligations/responsibilities for a little bit. Gonna bring home some nice IPAs and stouts, gain a few pounds, and just relax.
Tolkien and Chill? I like it.

😜

This has to be a Big Bang Theory story line.

Reactions: miksta
Again, NBC tried to talk to Tony B about his allegations before reporting in any depth. He declined.

You’re right that Joe never used the ‘private citizen’ point ... and he has still stuck with that.

My point in bringing it up is even if he is lying about that .. there is still no proof of any crime or anything the FBI has brought forward.

Keep churning man.
I have nothing to churn about. Tony B chose to speak with a far more trustworthy and credible news organization than NBC. That was smart.

Joe, on the other hand, refused to talk to Fox and instead opted for a far less credible news organization, the NBC Weinstein-coverup network, for his interview. That was smart in terms of ducking real questions - but cowardly for the same reason.

Joe is winning a very close election that he probably would not have if the msm had actually done its job in reporting -- not that there was any reason to have expected them to.

I have nothing to churn about. Tony B chose to speak with a far more trustworthy and credible news organization than NBC. That was smart.

Joe, on the other hand, refused to talk to Fox and instead opted for a far less credible news organization, the NBC Weinstein-coverup network, for his interview. That was smart in terms of ducking real questions - but cowardly for the same reason.

Joe is winning a very close election that he probably would not have if the msm had actually done its job in reporting -- not that there was any reason to have expected them to.

Hunter Biden definitely didn't win the election! Great job.

By the way, where is the Durham report?

Hunter Biden definitely didn't win the election! Great job.

By the way, where is the Durham report?
That is true in that covid 'definitely' won the election for Joe by crushing what had been a very strong economy that would have resulted in an easy victory for Trump.

But despite covid, Trump was so close that the Hunter coverup by the msm could only have served to help Joe, right?

Good question - why didn't the evil Trump force Durham to issue the report?

The problem is that you literally just agreed a few posts before that the country is mostly middle, but then immediately jump back into the "we've got to keep the radical left agenda at bay" narrative. While Joe's goals are likely more left than what you want, until I see hard proof otherwise, Joe has no intention of catering to the hard left's policies. Joe won the primaries because he was one of the most moderate candidates available. It's the president / hard right wingers that are labeling him as beholden to the radical other side when there just isn't much proof of that.

Perhaps I still live in a world that is still a little naïve, but I tend to think that even if Democrats do take back the Senate, we are not going to be turning into Venezuela overnight. Gotta remember, as much as the Green New Deal is a talking point for Republicans, it was pretty much shot down by the moderate Democrats too.
Only fools thinks Joe Biden is going to be in office for much longer than the inauguration.

Lol ... no he didn’t. He went on Tucker’s show on Fox News who is clearly an opinion show, and not an actual credible news organization. He’s clearly just there for entertainment (even his lawyers have argued people should not view his show as fact based).

If he really wanted credibility, he should have gone on with Brett Baier and/or Martha M ... both of which are actual news people who work for Fox News.

Even a Fox News reporter dug into the details and found nothing incriminating.

Reactions: BuilderBob6
Lol ... no he didn’t. He went on Tucker’s show on Fox News who is clearly an opinion show, and not an actual credible news organization. He’s clearly just there for entertainment (even his lawyers have argued people should not view his show as fact based).

If he really wanted credibility, he should have gone on with Brett Baier and/or Martha M ... both of which are actual news people who work for Fox News.

Even a Fox News reporter dug into the details and found nothing incriminating.

Tucker found the drive that was lost in the mail. Did the damming evidence ever get released that we were promised?

The Bobulinski story was the death rattle of the Trump campaign

Only fools thinks Joe Biden is going to be in office for much longer than the inauguration.

tenor.gif

Why do you say that? His age? Couldn’t be that as McConnell is 78, Feinstein is 87, Pat Roberts is 84, Jim Imhofe is 85 et
al. And those are not the oldest. Neither of his parents had dementia. His father died at 88 and his mother at 92. Joe Biden is a teetotaler and has a healthy life style.

Reactions: LedZep17
How do you keep up with so many conspiracies? It must be exhausting.
You think a 78 year old man with dementia is serving four years? Eight? Come on man, you're a dog faced pony soldier.

Democrats have already unveiled legislation to establish the Commission on Presidential Capacity to Discharge the Powers and Duties of the Office under the 25th Amendment. They did this with Joe Biden cruising to victory in every poll you had. When Republican Steve Scalise (you may remember him as the guy shot by an idea, errr, I mean a peaceful protester, errr, I mean a Bernie Bro) brought up that this was more of Nancy being drunk and engaging in anti-Trump chicanery, here's what she said:

"This is not about President Trump. He will face the judgment of the voters."

The election was in the bag. Nobody thought Trump had a chance. So who was she setting this up for? They needed Joe Biden to get Trump out, and now he's served his purpose. They'll let him retire if he agrees to their time table; otherwise, you're going to see the guy's own party send him packing in disgrace.

Is that a conspiracy? If I'm a progressive, that's exactly what I'd want to see happen. And if any liberal in my party put up any resistance, I'd call them a racist and a fascist and that would shut them down.

Keep Calm Casey. It's just an expression and I'm not the first person to use it in place of sore loser.
Yeah, being a Purdue fan sucks, but I don't see how that's germane to this discussion. Plus it's pretty much anticipated, so I'm not really sore about it any more. Maybe that Wisconsin Elite 8 game or the ND game Brees' senior year. I was taught to manage my expectation years ago.

Reactions: LedZep17
Why do you say that? His age? Couldn’t be that as McConnell is 78, Feinstein is 87, Pat Roberts is 84, Jim Imhofe is 85 et
al. And those are not the oldest. Neither of his parents had dementia. His father died at 88 and his mother at 92. Joe Biden is a teetotaler and has a healthy life style.
Quite a difference between replacing a congressperson and a POTUS. JFK and LBJ had some very differing views on some key issues, no?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT