ADVERTISEMENT

***Election results thread***

I can't wait to watch Rachael Maddow and his twin brother, Chris Hayes have epic snowflake meltdowns. I think we'll actually see tears.

You realize that’s a satire site (like the onion) right?
Lol. Babylon Bee rocks. Have been posting stuff from there on occasion. So yes fully aware it's satire. Although twitter hasn't figured that out yet, been censoring some of their tweets over last couple weeks.

The Onion isn't real? Who would've ever guessed that? (TiC)

Reactions: Indy_Rider
Lol. Babylon Bee rocks. Have been posting stuff from there on occasion. So yes fully aware it's satire. Although twitter hasn't figured that out yet, been censoring some of their tweets over last couple weeks.
Just making sure all are aware ... it confused Trump earlier this year.

Reactions: BuilderBob6
We have come along way since media was accusing Wisconsin Supreme Court and Republicans of "killing people" for holding the socially distanced elections back in spring.

• Haha
Reactions: BSIT
i voted. absolutely no line. I'm assuming most did mail in or maybe virginia is not that interesting since it won't be a swing state. although my vote won't count, a lot of people died for me to have the privilege. go vote.

i voted. absolutely no line. I'm assuming most did mail in or maybe virginia is not that interesting since it won't be a swing state. although my vote won't count, a lot of people died for me to have the privilege. go vote.
My wife’s friends husband tried to vote in Crown Point In and was told he voted already. He was really steamed. He had to leave and actually go to a job not in his house. Mail in ballots let the cheating continue.

Last edited:
  • Wow
How is Wisconsin looking?
Don't know about Wisconsin. But it appears Republicans outperforming democrats in Florida.

Of course independent vote could erase that advantage if they go for Biden in Florida.

Reactions: BSIT
It's election day and still none of you people have been able to explain to me how all this cheating can actually occur. Just throwing out vague accusations like trump.
Our 'intelligence' people have said the CCP wants Joe to get elected, no doubt because the red fascists want a return to the good old days of buying off and manipulating Joe's friends (and family) in the foreign policy-military-lobbyist-big tech establishment.

Given all we know about the treacherous CCP, do you have any reason to believe that China is not manipulating the election results to help Joe?

It's election day and still none of you people have been able to explain to me how all this cheating can actually occur. Just throwing out vague accusations like trump.
Well you could allow ballots to arrive without postmarks after Election Day and without signature for starters. Hello PA

Might be as minority leader, but Cocaine Mitch headed back to senate. $75M on a Kentucky senate seat is insane.

Looking good for Trump in Florida. Pollsters were saying this weekend that Miami Dade was not going as well as needed for Joe. It appears the Cuban Latino vote there is the differences.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT