ADVERTISEMENT

***Election results thread***

Does anyone know when trump will emerge from his bunker to speak again?? :) I gotta admit, knowing he’s having to stew in hiding while his presidency slowly swirls down the toilet, pretty gratifying

Reactions: Time to Play Hard
Does anyone know when trump will emerge from his bunker to speak again?? :) I gotta admit, knowing he’s having to stew in hiding while his presidency slowly swirls down the toilet, pretty gratifying
You must have missed his press conference a few hours ago

Reactions: PUBV
Almost cathartic watching this moron say such stupid bullshit. He almost gone, y'all.

I missed it, and no one is showing the lowlights. Was there talk of strawberries ?

tenor.gif

We're rounding the turn on Trump. Time for Joe to clean up another republican mess. Just like he did with bush. God bless you joe Biden. We the people have spoken.

Thinking about getting a dirty piece of crap truck and some Biden flags and start doing parades.

Sweet jesus, you honestly think the BBC has a grudge against Trump over Bexit?
Not the BBC, the liberal British press in general. I guess this is the first time you have watched a BBC broadcast.
They despise Trump as much as the US MSM.

Bob, did you not notice that link is from the NY Post, the same source as the Hunter Biden PC story?

Seems to be inconsistent on your part. Do you believe the Post now, Bob?
Lol. So that makes the Hunter story true?

Fox called Arizona for Biden on election day. Does that make them a pro Biden network?

A nation that knows.
What is it that Germany knows?

And what is it that you know about how Hitler became Chancellor of Germany? Oddly, it had something to do with following the rules of German federal elections in 1932.

Lol. So that makes the Hunter story true?

Fox called Arizona for Biden on election day. Does that make them a pro Biden network?
No, of course it doesn't make the Hunter story true. What it makes is people look hypocritical by citing the Post when it fits their groupthink beliefs and denigrating it when it doesn't.

The Fox call for Arizona is futher evidence that Fox is a far more legitimate news source than NBC and several others. Don't you agree?

Cracks me up that people could listen to him speak and think "yeah, I'm inspired."
You must be easy to amuse - but tell us, how many people do you believe listen to him and think they are inspired compared with the number who listen to him and simply think he is better than the court-packing, mentally declining alternative?

You must be easy to amuse - but tell us, how many people do you believe listen to him and think they are inspired compared with the number who listen to him and simply think he is better than the court-packing, mentally declining alternative?

I think a low-bound would be summing up the attendance of all of his rallies.

I think a low-bound would be summing up the attendance of all of his rallies.
That is what you 'think' (that is, 'groupthink') but are you basing it on some legitimate survey data, and if so, what is it?

This doesn't make any sense.

Why do you seem so salty this morning, huh?
Your comment about being cracked up was just another version of Hillary's condescending 'deplorables' comment (which I am pretty sure she wishes she hadn't been dumb enough to say out loud). Do you see that?

No, of course it doesn't make the Hunter story true. What it makes is people look hypocritical by citing the Post when it fits their groupthink beliefs and denigrating it when it doesn't.

The Fox call for Arizona is futher evidence that Fox is a far more legitimate news source than NBC and several others. Don't you agree?
You guys have become the hypocrisy police.
In this case it points out how batshit crazy and dangerous it was for Jr to say what he said........that the same paper that chose to publish an unverified, uncorroborated story about Hunter would come out and criticize what Jr said.

How about the hypocrisy of you and the entire trump fan club that raves about the liberal media and the fake news and their stories you say are are untrue and unsourced. Yet you took what the Post said and declared it true when reputable and/or trump supportive organizations refused to run it. You didn't apply your rules to the Post that you apply to the liberal media. Think that's hypocrisy.

Your comment about being cracked up was just another version of Hillary's condescending 'deplorables' comment (which I am pretty sure she wishes she hadn't been dumb enough to say out loud). Do you see that?

Am I running for president? lol

Why are you being so delicate?

You guys have become the hypocrisy police.
In this case it points out how batshit crazy and dangerous it was for Jr to say what he said........that the same paper that chose to publish an unverified, uncorroborated story about Hunter would come out and criticize what Jr said.

How about the hypocrisy of you and the entire trump fan club that raves about the liberal media and the fake news and their stories you say are are untrue and unsourced. Yet you took what the Post said and declared it true when reputable and/or trump supportive organizations refused to run it. You didn't apply your rules to the Post that you apply to the liberal media. Think that's hypocrisy.
I don't do any raving, or use profanity and childish insults.

The Hunter story has been corroborated by a former business partner who says he meant with Joe twice to discuss the Biden family business in China. Wasn't that sufficient corroboration for NBC and the msm to cover it?

Do you know the meaning of corroboration?

I don't do any raving, or use profanity and childish insults.

The Hunter story has been corroborated by a former business partner who says he meant with Joe twice to discuss the Biden family business in China. Wasn't that sufficient corroboration for NBC and the msm to cover it?

Do you know the meaning of corroboration?
I'm assuming Fox is good enough for you and don't need to go Qanon route.

Am I running for president? lol

Why are you being so delicate?
I have a natural sympathy for the "deplorables" that amuse you and Hillary because many of them appear to think that nobody represented them or listened to them before Trump came along.

I expect libs to understand that after looking at the results in 16 and now 2020, but your comment seems to indicate that you do not. I hope I am wrong about you.

America is a center-left country.

Of the 98 state legislature bodies, Republicans control about 60% of them. The presidency, house, and senate flip back and forth. I'd say America is a center country would be more accurate.

Reactions: SqueakyClean
Of the 98 state legislature bodies, Republicans control about 60% of them. The presidency, house, and senate flip back and forth. I'd say America is a center country would be more accurate.

This is something that I completely agree with. Americans political beliefs are probably fairly close to a typical bell curve with 80% falling within the middle 40% of the curve. The problem is that the politicians are constantly trying to paint their opponents as being beholden to those outlier bottom and top 10% extremes.

Yes, you can say that Joe Biden is going to win the popular vote by 4 million+ votes, but then you look at California. What's the popular vote going to be there? About 4 million difference. So take California out of the equation, and this country is quite nearly a 50/50 split. That's not to say that California and their 12% of the population doesn't matter, but just that the "The American people have spoken with a mandate" argument is a bit of a loaded argument.

Reactions: BuilderBob6
This is something that I completely agree with. Americans political beliefs are probably fairly close to a typical bell curve with 80% falling within the middle 40% of the curve. The problem is that the politicians are constantly trying to paint their opponents as being beholden to those outlier bottom and top 10% extremes.

Yes, you can say that Joe Biden is going to win the popular vote by 4 million+ votes, but then you look at California. What's the popular vote going to be there? About 4 million difference. So take California out of the equation, and this country is quite nearly a 50/50 split. That's not to say that California and their 12% of the population doesn't matter, but just that the "The American people have spoken with a mandate" argument is a bit of a loaded argument.
Agree. Obama won a "mandate" in 2008, based on results. He then proceeded to lose a historic amount of house, senate, governor, and state legislature seats. He won reelection in 2012 with no mandate. Trump won without a mandate. Biden won without a mandate.

Someone in future might win a short term mandate, but its likely to be a short term mandate.

Reactions: Matt Tiger and BSIT
Agree. Obama won a "mandate" in 2008, based on results. He then proceeded to lose a historic amount of house, senate, governor, and state legislature seats. He won reelection in 2012 with no mandate. Trump won without a mandate. Biden won without a mandate.

Someone in future might win a short term mandate, but its likely to be a short term mandate.
In fact it wouldn’t surprise me if Republicans regain control of the House in 2022. If this happens this would prevent Biden and the Liberals from doing anything too crazy. This was not a mandate election when Nancy loses seats and Republicans retained the Senate

• Haha
Reactions: Monkey Pox
In fact it wouldn’t surprise me if Republicans regain control of the House in 2022. If this happens this would prevent Biden and the Liberals from doing anything too crazy. This was not a mandate election when Nancy loses seats and Republicans retained the Senate
Agree. Senate control is still TBD. Hopefully the far left agenda motivates Republicans and independents to turn out for Georgia special election.

Reactions: BSIT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT