ADVERTISEMENT

***Election results thread***

Lol ... no he didn’t. He went on Tucker’s show on Fox News who is clearly an opinion show, and not an actual credible news organization. He’s clearly just there for entertainment (even his lawyers have argued people should not view his show as fact based).

If he really wanted credibility, he should have gone on with Brett Baier and/or Martha M ... both of which are actual news people who work for Fox News.

Even a Fox News reporter dug into the details and found nothing incriminating.

Tucker Carlson is far more credible by himself than the entire NBC 'news' organization that squashed the Farrow report on dem fundraising icon Harvey Weinstein - and continues to employ homophobes like Reid and Mika B, anti-semite/ race hustler "Rev" Al, and man-of-danger Brian Williams.

I didn't say there was anything that is incriminating, nor did Tony B. He simply said he met with Joe twice and discussed the family business. The issue, which you are ducking, is that Joe claimed during the campaign that he didn't know about Hunter's sleezy business deals, but Tony is saying he did and has no doubt told that to the FBI under oath. That public statement by Tony on the Tucker show was enough for legit news orgs to at least mention, don't you agree, instead of a complete blackout?

• Haha
Reactions: Monkey Pox
Tucker Carlson is far more credible by himself than the entire NBC 'news' organization that squashed the Farrow report on dem fundraising icon Harvey Weinstein - and continues to employ homophobes like Reid and Mika B, anti-semite/ race hustler "Rev" Al, and man-of-danger Brian Williams.

I didn't say there was anything that is incriminating, nor did Tony B. He simply said he met with Joe twice and discussed the family business. The issue, which you are ducking, is that Joe claimed during the campaign that he didn't know about Hunter's sleezy business deals, but Tony is saying he did and has no doubt told that to the FBI under oath. That public statement by Tony on the Tucker show was enough for legit news orgs to at least mention, don't you agree, instead of a complete blackout?
What black out? Multiple news orgs reached out to Tony and he said ‘watch me on Tucker’ and refused to give any copies of what he had or do interviews. Do you expect these news orgs to just re-post what’s on Tucker? Comical.

You are clearly delusional if you think Tucker has any credibility. Hes an entertainer (and good at it btw), but in no way a creditable news reporter. He doesnt even really purport to be one.

Reactions: LedZep17
What black out? Multiple news orgs reached out to Tony and he said ‘watch me on Tucker’ and refused to give any copies of what he had or do interviews. Do you expect these news orgs to just re-post what’s on Tucker? Comical.

You are clearly delusional if you think Tucker has any credibility. Hes an entertainer (and good at it btw), but in no way a creditable news reporter. He doesnt even really purport to be one.
Yes, credible news orgs should have reported on what Tony said no matter where he said it, given that it contradicts a major claim by a presidential candidate who was touting his 'character' - and given that what he said corroborates emails from what the Bidens have not denied was Hunter's laptop.

You are unclearly delusional if you think the entire NBC news org is anywhere close to Tucker in credibility after it quashed the Weinstein report. NBC is beneath the Enquirer.

Yes, credible news orgs should have reported on what Tony said no matter where he said it, given that it contradicts a major claim by a presidential candidate who was touting his 'character' - and given that what he said corroborates emails from what the Bidens have not denied was Hunter's laptop.

You are unclearly delusional if you think the entire NBC news org is anywhere close to Tucker in credibility after it quashed the Weinstein report. NBC is beneath the Enquirer.
Well, you and i are just going to have to agree to disagree here.

Tony B has a press conference a the last debate, but refused to take any questions. He refused any other outlets to have interviews or provide copies of documents to support his allegations.

The news orgs have a valid reason to be dubious of the claims.

If for whatever reason Tony B only trusted Fox News, he could have easily had his interview with one of the more legitimate news reporters at Fox News and not Tucker who is an opinion based entertainment show ... not news.

Well, you and i are just going to have to agree to disagree here.

Tony B has a press conference a the last debate, but refused to take any questions. He refused any other outlets to have interviews or provide copies of documents to support his allegations.

The news orgs have a valid reason to be dubious of the claims.

If for whatever reason Tony B only trusted Fox News, he could have easily had his interview with one of the more legitimate news reporters at Fox News and not Tucker who is an opinion based entertainment show ... not news.
The guy voluntarily sat with FBI for 4 or 5 hours....where the consequences of lying are significant. He is a Democrat and independently wealthy. He had absolutely nothing to gain here.

Reactions: Riveting

Do you just have no clue that Faux that you can’t take anything Tucker says as truthful?

Do you just have no clue that Faux that you can’t take anything Tucker says as truthful?
Please, do you really believe that everything lawyers say in court in order to win a case is true??

Recall, for example, that BHO said repeatedly that the individual mandate of ACA was not a tax. When the case got to the Supreme Court, the secondary argument the feds used was that, yes, the individual mandate was a tax. The court then ruled 5-4 that the individual mandate was constitutional because...it was a tax. (asking the Barker Esq. to stop by and comment if I have misunderstood this case, but I don't think I have...)

You 'literally cant believe' everything you hear in a court case - so say many lawyers, I am sure.

The guy voluntarily sat with FBI for 4 or 5 hours....where the consequences of lying are significant. He is a Democrat and independently wealthy. He had absolutely nothing to gain here.
...and plenty to lose, but he did it apparently because he is a former US Navy officer, a Patriot and wanted to protect his good name from Schiff's lies that the emails with his name on them were part of a Russian smear.

The Bidens appear to have dropped him when he tried to establish recognized and professional business accounting procedures for their China scheme.

• Haha
Reactions: Monkey Pox
...and plenty to lose, but he did it apparently because he is a former US Navy officer, a Patriot and wanted to protect his good name from Schiff's lies that the emails with his name on them were part of a Russian smear.

The Bidens appear to have dropped him when he tried to establish recognized and professional business accounting procedures for their China scheme.

Perhaps you are unfamiliar with the fable of the boy who cried wolf . . .

• Haha
Reactions: Bethboilerfan
EmKVvaQW0AEs-Ga

He will never admit he lost.
Hillary claimed last month the election was stolen from her. That is 4 years later. I wouldn't expect any candidate to concede prior to votes being counted, election being called, and analyzing any legal challenges available. Kind of political campaigns 101. I didn't like Trump's presser last night, but no political candidate for president would be conceding yet.

Perhaps I am unfamiliar with it. Who is crying wolf in this story?

Four years of lies, half truths and side shows stunts that would have made old PT proud in the aggregate came back to bite him on Hunter because non-right wing new sources were not going to touch the Hunter story with a ten foot pole because he had destroyed any credibility with them. Had pretty much any other recent president or presidential candidate raised the story, it almost certainly would have gotten at least cursory attention from the mainstream media, but because Trump has repeatedly lied nobody was even willing to look at what he was trying to sell. The WSJ had a great story about all the new outlets who did not want anything to do with the story because it was coming from Trump and Rudy. Even the WSJ Editorial board who is far from Trump haters wanted absolutely nothing to do with the story because they don't believe Trump. Ergo, the boy who cried wolf . . .

• Wow
Reactions: Riveting
Hillary claimed last month the election was stolen from her. That is 4 years later. I wouldn't expect any candidate to concede prior to votes being counted, election being called, and analyzing any legal challenges available. Kind of political campaigns 101. I didn't like Trump's presser last night, but no political candidate for president would be conceding yet.

It is 100% okay that he has not conceded. It is 100% okay to want to wait until all the votes are counted not rely on projections. It is 100% okay that he wants to make sure that illegal votes are not counted. It is 100% okay to seek to enforce his rights.

BUT, it is in no way shape or form okay to make spurious accusations of fraud that damage our democracy and make us look like a banana republic because nobody showed up to his birthday party when he was 10, his mother did not hug him enough, or whatever underlying trauma that has resulted in him being who he is.

As a refresher, Al Gore from the word go was able to articulate specific grounds for his challenge in 2000. He did not respond to requests for specifics by saying just look at what the media is reporting. Also, that is a bit of an odd argument in light of Trump spending the last 4 years telling us how the media are fake, liars, etc. and cannot be trusted. Weird how in his time of need suddenly the media are not liars. I guess that is kind of like hydroxychloroquine being a cure for Covid-19 that was being repressed by the evil deep state to make Trump look bad until Trump got sick and then magically hydroxychloroquine was not such a great treatment option. It is almost like he just makes sh*t up as he goes with no basis in reality or facts.

Please, do you really believe that everything lawyers say in court in order to win a case is true??

Recall, for example, that BHO said repeatedly that the individual mandate of ACA was not a tax. When the case got to the Supreme Court, the secondary argument the feds used was that, yes, the individual mandate was a tax. The court then ruled 5-4 that the individual mandate was constitutional because...it was a tax. (asking the Barker Esq. to stop by and comment if I have misunderstood this case, but I don't think I have...)

You 'literally cant believe' everything you hear in a court case - so say many lawyers, I am sure.
The judge agreed with the lawyers. Wtf

Its beginning to seem like all the arguments from trumpers are based on the idea that if there is one instance where they can show a situation turned out differently, then all likelihood of the most frequent action occurring is thrown out the window.

Let's be clear. Hillary is claiming the election was stolen from her by Russian interference. To my knowledge she has never claimed fraud or the election was rigged or republican states were cheating any other of the bullshit trump is spouting.

As a refresher, Al Gore from the word go was able to articulate specific grounds for his challenge in 2000. He did not respond to requests for specifics by saying just look at what the media is reporting. Also, that is a bit of an odd argument in light of Trump spending the last 4 years telling us how the media are fake, liars, etc. and cannot be trusted. Weird how in his time of need suddenly the media are not liars. I guess that is kind of like hydroxychloroquine being a cure for Covid-19 that was being repressed by the evil deep state to make Trump look bad until Trump got sick and then magically hydroxychloroquine was not such a great treatment option. It is almost like he just makes sh*t up as he goes with no basis in reality or facts.
You need a refresher on Al Gore, and 37 day Florida saga. Gore tried to disqualify military ballots. Gore only requested recounts in democrat run counties in Florida. He played hardball. Bush played hardball....that's politics. Some have tried to rewrite history to say Gore just wanted all the votes counted, and he stepped aside for "the good of the country".

His specific grounds for his challenge was he wanted to be President. He didn't care if that meant disqualifying military ballots or getting more votes in Democrat only run counties. He had every right to do that. Politicians are allowed to challenge elections.

Let's be clear. Hillary is claiming the election was stolen from her by Russian interference. To my knowledge she has never claimed fraud or the election was rigged or republican states were cheating any other of the bullshit trump is spouting.

Pointing to Hillary as an excuse for Trump's behavior is quaint. She and her husband have shown a lack of moral compass that is in the same zip code as the current occupant of the oval office. If we know nothing from the Clinton's 40 years in the public eye it is that absolutely nothing is ever their fault. Kind of like Trump. As such, not really surprising that they have both acted like selfish brats when they lost.

The clips that have been shown of Ford's, H.W.'s and McCain's concession speeches in the last couple of days show how true statesman and leaders graciously accept defeat because it is about the good of the country not them. That is what Trump simply does not appreciate. His job is to act in the best interest of the country not stroke his own ego.

You need a refresher on Al Gore, and 37 day Florida saga. Gore tried to disqualify military ballots. Gore only requested recounts in democrat run counties in Florida. He played hardball. Bush played hardball....that's politics. Some have tried to rewrite history to say Gore just wanted all the votes counted, and he stepped aside for "the good of the country".

His specific grounds for his challenge was he wanted to be President. He didn't care if that meant disqualifying military ballots or getting more votes in Democrat only run counties. He had every right to do that. Politicians are allowed to challenge elections.

Okay, Tucker/Sean, let's avoid whataboutism and address the actual point I made. My point was that Gore articulated specific grounds for his objections and presented them to a court for adjudication. Yes, he did seek to disqualify military ballots (which if you have read, watched or listened to any of the recent documentaries, podcasts, books, etc. about 2000 you would know he actually rejected originally because he thought it was a bad idea but got pushed to include as a procedural objection by his lawyers-not an excuse but relevant color), but he did so based on the clear and unambiguous requirements of the relevant Florida law regarding military and foreign ballots (specifically, the requirement in the law regarding postmarks which was not being uniformly applied by Florida's counties and if you have ever actually read the opinion in Bush v. Gore you would understand that the inconsistent application of recount standards which was the basis for Gore's objection to military ballots was the exact reason the majority shut down the Florida recount because the different standards the Florida counties were using violated the equal protection clause of the constitution (albeit with a caveat that the equal protection rationale was dicta and has never been used by the court subsequently)). He did not just say cr*p the military vote is likely to be against me so it should not be counted because it is obviously fraudulent. That is a material difference. Trump has failed to identify legally cognizable basis for his objections beyond what he is objecting to is likely to hurt his chance. As I have said repeatedly, he is entitled to seek to enforce all relevant laws; HOWEVER, he is not entitled to make sh*t up, which is what he has been doing until this point.

Last edited:

Ha, ha. 60 minutes still refuses to admit that Trumps campaign was infiltrated.
They never heard of the Steele Dossier. And people wonder why Tony B wouldn’t agree to be drilled.

I have a natural sympathy for the "deplorables" that amuse you and Hillary because many of them appear to think that nobody represented them or listened to them before Trump came along.

I expect libs to understand that after looking at the results in 16 and now 2020, but your comment seems to indicate that you do not. I hope I am wrong about you.

Until your post , I never considered the KKK and NeoNazis under represented because I could care less what those guys think. Thankfully they have your sympathetic ear.

Last edited:
Four years of lies, half truths and side shows stunts that would have made old PT proud in the aggregate came back to bite him on Hunter because non-right wing new sources were not going to touch the Hunter story with a ten foot pole because he had destroyed any credibility with them. Had pretty much any other recent president or presidential candidate raised the story, it almost certainly would have gotten at least cursory attention from the mainstream media, but because Trump has repeatedly lied nobody was even willing to look at what he was trying to sell. The WSJ had a great story about all the new outlets who did not want anything to do with the story because it was coming from Trump and Rudy. Even the WSJ Editorial board who is far from Trump haters wanted absolutely nothing to do with the story because they don't believe Trump. Ergo, the boy who cried wolf . . .
But Barker, Trump was not the one making the claim. Tony B was making the claim and, as noted, had nothing to gain from it - except to clear his name from the lies of a sleazy, shifty political hack from CA.

Do those non-right wing sources you mention include the ones who ate up the phony Russian dossier, covered for dem icon Weinstein, repeatedly interviewed and slobbered over the wondrous Avenati (now in jail, I believe), showed up with cameras rolling as a Swat team arrested a 76 year old man in the middle of the night --- and ultimately covered for Joe by not asking tough or even mild questions, and by not looking into the claims of assault by women that Harris said she believed (until she was picked for vp)? Are those the ones you think Trump destroyed his credibility with?

Or were you referring to credible and honest non-right wing sources - and if so, which ones ?

Does anyone else feel bad for Alaska?

No one touch-screened them until today. They have just been a grey blob in the upper/lower left hand corner for a week.

I feel like we should send them a card or something.

Until your post , I never considered the KKK and NeoNazis under represented because I could care less what those guys think. Thankfully they have your sympathetic ear.
I'm guessing you also never considered studying math and statistics, or you would know those cretins account for a minuscule percentage of people who voted for Trump - if they even voted at all.

Your condescending and ignorant view is reflective of why so many blue-collar workers voted for Trump.

Do those non-right wing sources you mention include the ones who ate up the phony Russian dossier, covered for dem icon Weinstein, repeatedly interviewed and slobbered over the wondrous Avenati

Or were you referring to credible and honest non-right wing sources - and if so, which ones ?
Avenati had become an absolute hero of CNN. Some were pushing him to run for president.

For the record I think he went to house arrest after Covid hit.

I'm guessing you also never considered studying math and statistics, or you would know those cretins account for a minuscule percentage of people who voted for Trump - if they even voted at all.

Your condescending and ignorant view is reflective of why so many blue-collar workers voted for Trump.

Nice deflection, very fine person. And I use math every single day. Probably far past your feeble mind.

Last edited:
Does anyone else feel bad for Alaska?

No one touch-screened them until today. They have just been a grey blob in the upper/lower left hand corner for a week.

I feel like we should send them a card or something.
haha I actually did look to see what percent they were at since they are notoriously slow. I think it's time for trump to concede, even if he keeps the lawsuits going. Wuflu sank him. Oh well it was a great 4 years with a lot of long term pieces put in place. He lost this battle but he kept the lwnjs at bay and woke a lot of people up to politics. Biden won't do anything and hopefully we get Nikki in 24.

Reactions: ecouch
If you were to trade me retaining the senate, 10-15 house seats, a guv, NH legislature, a female R wave, and minority turnout like this for Republicans....for Trump...I would not have skipped a beat in taking that deal. 100s of state seats flipped.

That was the shot...this is the chaser.

'We need to be pretty clear,' Spanberger said of election night results. 'It was a failure. It was not a success. We lost incredible members of Congress.'

'No one should say 'defund the police' ever again,' Spanberger said, referring to one of liberals' demands, Politico reported. 'Nobody should be talking about socialism.'

Spanberger, continued to unload on Democratic leaders, warning if the party kept up these tactics in 2022 election: 'We will get f****** torn apart.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-wild-conference-call-leaks-live-Twitter.html

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT