ADVERTISEMENT

I hate iu, but UT is making a push

bonefish1

All-American
Oct 4, 2004
Extremely obnoxious hill Jack (literally) fans. Not dissimilar to iu but with a better football program.
They’re still whining about the Music City Bowl (not only was the ball carrier stopped, but his o lineman pulled him into the end zone. That’s illegal) and the S16 loss 5 years go.
Looking forward to Edey face planting their front court.

I feel pretty similar about the current Illini program and fans. The thing about UT (along with many others) I’d the sheer display of outrage at any foul called against them when they make physical play and fouling as the cornerstone for the team

Reactions: OnUK and SKYDOG
Exhibit A from the inbreds In Tennessee.

That was painful to read. Glad to see Painter lobbying as UT will 100% foul as much as the refs let them and then complain about it after.

Barnes is doing the same thing on the other side, saying that have the fouls called in Hawaii wouldn’t be called the way that the NCAAT is being officiated.

I do think that MP is also using it to prep his players. They need to be prepared to get hit in the mouth without getting a call.

Extremely obnoxious hill Jack (literally) fans. Not dissimilar to iu but with a better football program.
They’re still whining about the Music City Bowl (not only was the ball carrier stopped, but his o lineman pulled him into the end zone. That’s illegal) and the S16 loss 5 years go.
Dude - lol. I’m a big of a UT fan as anyone, and the Music City Bowl is never discussed anymore. Seems like that was sooooo long ago. I for one am enjoying this basketball rivalry.

Dude - lol. I’m a big of a UT fan as anyone, and the Music City Bowl is never discussed anymore. Seems like that was sooooo long ago. I for one am enjoying this basketball rivalry.
That was a rough read though. Why are those posters SO ANGRY. Are they ok? At the end of the day it’s just basketball but some of those things are petty extreme.

I remember years ago when the baby boilers played them they were a bunch of them on this board talking smack and we then beat them. Felt good but they are obnoxious. I also saw some racist posts about Edey from some of their fans on Twitter in November when we beat them then.

Volnation is a free board, and is not known as one of the more knowledgeable of our fan bases. Most of our good posters are on the On3 - Volquest site. I never get on Volnation anymore

Reactions: DwaynePurvis00
Volnation is a free board, and is not known as one of the more knowledgeable of our fan bases. Most of our good posters are on the On3 - Volquest site. I never get on Volnation anymore
Ok that makes sense. One guy said he hopes painter tears his Achilles. Like what? Cmon man.

I sat next to some Vol fans in the YUM Center and they were very polite and knowledgeable. I’m guessing they aren’t on Volnation.

Social media allows you to see the worst of everything. I'm sure most Tennessee fans are great people. But they aren't the ones we see on Twitter.

Also, I know there are plenty of Purdue fans that act like asses online as well. A few on these boards alone.

Ha ha. You were exactly who I was thinking about complaining about the MCB.
“Laces Out!”

That was a rough read though. Why are those posters SO ANGRY. Are they ok? At the end of the day it’s just basketball but some of those things are petty extreme.
I mean, they live in Tennessee. Ain’t much to do but sit on the porch with Ma and Pa , whittle a stick and talk about how the world hates the Vols.

• Haha
Reactions: DwaynePurvis00
Really?

Reactions: RossMackey and BBG
Really?
I appreciate you guys letting me interact with you for these games, as I enjoy discussions with the opposing fans.

I can only speak for myself and the TN fans I hang out with. No idea how a football clip from however many years ago has anything to do with today’s BB game. Guess my head is in the right place (most of the time) - lol.

I appreciate you guys letting me interact with you for these games, as I enjoy discussions with the opposing fans.

I can only speak for myself and the TN fans I hang out with. No idea how a football clip from however many years ago has anything to do with today’s BB game. Guess my head is in the right place (most of the time) - lol.
You seem to be a normal fan … we’re all biased humps for our respective schools, but “clinical delusion” doesn’t come close to describing so many of your fellow vol humps…

Their level of stupidity is matched only by my level of schadenfreude when I read the Tennessee message boards—- thanks, losers!!!

Reactions: bonefish1
Where is he and the cadre of tools who live to trash Coach Painter???

CALLING ALL SNOWFLAKES—. Where the hell are all of you this fine evening?????
He is posting in other threads, apparently as the newest member of the "cult".

UT is worse than IU in my book, throwing golf balls on the football field cemented that!

The bitching, whining and complaining continues to flow at a high rate from Knoxville and UT fans.
I’m loving it.
Question: next time they have to play Purdue, in any sport, do they just forfeit?

The bitching, whining and complaining continues to flow at a high rate from Knoxville and UT fans.
I’m loving it.
Question: next time they have to play Purdue, in any sport, do they just forfeit?
not for football

I’m loving it.
Loving every second of it!

Paul Finebaum’s show yesterday afternoon was hilarious— the guy is a UT hump masquerading as an intelligent voice of reason, but he knows where his bread is buttered— totally playing to the hordes of yabbos who believe the team consistently among the lowest in fouls committed, should be called for as many fouls as the team that consistently is among those who foul the most!

These poor delusional humps can’t acknowledge this simple, repeatedly- demonstrated reality:

Purdue is BETTER than UT

Loving every second of it!

Paul Finebaum’s show yesterday afternoon was hilarious— the guy is a UT hump masquerading as an intelligent voice of reason, but he knows where his bread is buttered— totally playing to the hordes of yabbos who believe the team consistently among the lowest in fouls committed, should be called for as many fouls as the team that consistently is among those who foul the most!

These poor delusional humps can’t acknowledge this simple, repeatedly- demonstrated reality:

Purdue is BETTER than UT

Every time I see Finebaum, I have a flashback to George Will's Sports Machine......

Reactions: RossMackey
Get this : Finebaum “does nor recognize” Purdue’s victory on Sunday, just as he did not “recognize “ our bowl win….

Whatever the hell THAT is supposed to mean 🙄
Would anyone recognize Finebaum if they were standing right next to him?

What is with people not accepting the results when they lose? Everything is rigged now. No you lost. Bigly.

Only narcissists, snowflakes and those lacking in intestinal fortitude can't admit when they lose

both wear clown pants too

giphy_(1).gif

Their football fans are absolute morons.

Appears the basketball fans are too. Worst in the SEC. This coming from a Mizzou fan/Purdue grad. It became very apparent when we joined the SEC that Tennessee fans are the most obnoxious bunch out there.

Their football program isn't very good now anyways. It once was, but has been mediocre for 20 years.

Appears the basketball fans are too. Worst in the SEC. This coming from a Mizzou fan/Purdue grad. It became very apparent when we joined the SEC that Tennessee fans are the most obnoxious bunch out there.

Their football program isn't very good now anyways. It once was, but has been mediocre for 20 years.
I think that hits to he heart of their mindset-- they desperately seek respect, because they believe they are elite.

When this belief face-plants upon contact with reality -- they lose their marbles....

What is with people not accepting the results when they lose? Everything is rigged now. No you lost. Bigly.

Only narcissists, snowflakes and those lacking in intestinal fortitude can't admit when they lose
I know. Next thing you know they'll say we colluded with Russia ....er.....the officials.

Nah - UK fans are the worst SEC BB fans by far. I guess we are #2 worst, as none of the other SEC schools really support their BB (other than Arkansas).

All the SEC fanbases (other than Mizzou and Vandy) are a**hole foot ball fans.

I’m actually somewhat partial to UT ever since meeting a girl in key west who graduated from there. She was a lot of fun lol.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT