ADVERTISEMENT

Donald Trump tests positive for Coronavirus

And today he went for a little ride outside to wave to his adoring fans (hello, we aren’t North Korea...... yet), forcing his secret service to ride in an SUV that’s essentially a Petri dish. The epitome of stupid.

He just said he's been through the School of Coronavirus now that he's been infected with it. It makes you smart, but you have to first go for a COVID-19 joyride with several others while still positive before the increased synapses start firing. It's sound science.

Reactions: Bill4411
He just said he's been through the School of Coronavirus now that he's been infected with it. It makes you smart, but you have to first go for a COVID-19 joyride with several others while still positive before the increased synapses start firing. It's sound science.

Well he has said he knows more than just about everyone on every topic, so I’m sure being paraded around DC like Kim Jung Un was a totally fine decision

Reactions: Bethboilerfan
And today he went for a little ride outside to wave to his adoring fans (hello, we aren’t North Korea...... yet), forcing his secret service to ride in an SUV that’s essentially a Petri dish. The epitome of stupid.
That’ll make a great campaign ad for Biden. So stupid, so irresponsible, so narcissistic.

Today, Glorious Leader leads parade to wave at loyal working party patriots, showing he is invulnerable to Chinese Virus. Later tonight, Glorious Leader will perform 25,000 jumping jacks. Then, he will translate Holy Bible in fluent Farsi as an audio book.

trumpdonald_motorcade_100420getty2.jpg

I thought people had to quarantine for 14 days after coming in contact with an infected person. Looks like that may change now.

That is exactly what I thought! If a person comes into contact with an infected person and then tests negative do they still need to quarantine? I am confused as I saw this morning that the two secret service agents who were in the car yesterday with Trump now have to quarantine?

I thought people had to quarantine for 14 days after coming in contact with an infected person. Looks like that may change now.

Well if you don’t care about anyone around you then sure, go do your thing I guess.

Does this mean one should quarantine if one is exposed and then has a Covid test and it is negative? I guess what I am trying to understand is can one have a negative test but still be positive? (False negative). Can test show-up as positive up to 14 days later even after 13 days of negative tests?

Last edited:
Does this mean one should quarantine if one is exposed and then has a Covid test and it is negative? I guess what I am trying to understand is can one have a negative test but still be positive? (False negative). Can test show-up as positive up to 14 days later even after 13 days of negative tests?

I'd say timeline matters. You can have the virus but it not be detectable for a number of days. So if you get tested early the test may miss infection.

This is why it's still recommended to quarantine for a period of time with the most likely recommendation being 10-14 days.

Here's some science for you Bobby
I feel so much so much because the deputy press secretary is telling us what the doctors said.......the same doctors that can't seem to get their stories straight....and now say trump did have low oxygen levels on two occasions.........who the chief of staff directly contradicted on Friday. Now we're supposed to believe that after receiving drugs on Friday used only for severe cases the doctors were fine with Trump going for a joy ride on Sunday, breaking all protocols for an infected person.

Trump overruled all of them and put people in danger for an attention fix. The doctors have catered to him for 4 years.

I'd say timeline matters. You can have the virus but it not be detectable for a number of days. So if you get tested early the test may miss infection.

This is why it's still recommended to quarantine for a period of time with the most likely recommendation being 10-14 days.

BleedinGold: Many thanks for the clarification

Reactions: BleedinGold
It looks like the press secretary is the prime example of this. She was likely exposed at some point similar to Trump and the others around him ... but consistently tested negative .. until she didnt.

These people seem to think that all they have to do is get tested. That's all you hear. But if they're not taking precautions, it's just a matter of when the test comes back positive. It's like the "we have more cases because we test more" argument. Insane. These people are supposed to be in charge.

Last edited:
Kayleigh tests positive.

Da

These people seem to think that all they have to do is get tested. That's all you hear. But if they're not taking precautions, it's just a matter of when the test comes back positive. It's like the "we have more cases because we test more" argument. Insane. These people are supposed to be in charge.
What a cluster f...

Reactions: Bethboilerfan
Agree. I do not wish him or FLOTUS any ill will, and I hope they have a full and speedy recovery. But the Trump morality police who are suddenly out on this board and IRL who are so worried about decorum now show just what a bizarre personality cult the group that used to be known as the Republican party has become.

I guess I am a bit unclear. Making fun of a candidate's child who has not worked in his Senate office or for him while he was VP for struggling with drug addiction which is a medical condition is a-okay and to be applauded, but saying it is poetic justice when someone who has put his employees and supporters at risk based on his own ego despite knowing and understanding the risks is wrong and makes people terrible? I bet the enlightenment philosophers are rolling in their graves trying to figure out a structure of morality that fits that fact pattern.

Also, cannot help but think the universe is making a statement when 2 GOP senators who followed Trump like he was the Pied Piper and disregarded facts have also now tested positive. Increasingly looks like ACB's announcement is the culprit based on the number of people who tested positive today that were at that event.
Making fun of a candidate's child who has not worked in his Senate office or for him while he was VP for struggling with drug addiction....Really? Hunters 50 yrs old. Nice call though.

sounds like Hunter wanted to reap the harvest from Daddy’s name

LINK
Unlike the Democrats attacking a teenage son...

Last edited:
Kayleigh tests positive.

Da

In Trump's case it only took 8 months.

They are not the only people who are supposed to be "in charge" in our federal system. You know that, right PD?

Making fun of a candidate's child who has not worked in his Senate office or for him while he was VP for struggling with drug addiction....Really? Hunters 50 yrs old. Nice call though.

sounds like Hunter wanted to reap the harvest from Daddy’s name

LINK
Unlike the Democrats attacking a teenage son...

"The Constitution says there can be no titles of nobility, so while the President can name his son Barron, he can't make him a baron," said Karlan, who is in favor of President Donald Trump being impeached.

This is an attack of the president's son that the conservatives are in a tizzy about?

I'd like to challenge the false equivalency of trying to bring a recovering family member's name into an attack that was completely off topic in the first place.

But then again, if you didn't care about making fun of the disabled, gold star families, or the military dead and captured I don't think that would rise to your concern either.

You can't fix stupid with this WH. In October right before an election too.

It's really no wonder why the non-cultist senior citizens are breaking from Trump. But this is what it took - seeing their government have no clue and consistency of what it's supposed to be doing in a pandemic while the virus runs rampant through the country (and now the WH).

They have watched a US Admin be willfully ignorant, irresponsible, and flat-out lie to Americans to cater to a minority cult-like base. They've watched a POTUS mock and question mask-wearing and social distancing from other Americans who are trying to protect themselves and others. And now they've watched the POTUS test positive because of his own carelessness and jeopardize a country's national security because of it.

It's sad this is what it took for many senior citizens who often get pegged as easily falling for scams and getting taken to the cleaners. It's not too often they can fix their mess before it's too late, but latest polling suggests they are looking to do just that (only 1 poll so far, but keep in mind too that this polling is BEFORE Trump tested positive):

"The biggest declines for Trump were among seniors (who now back Biden by 62 percent to 35 percent) and suburban women (58 percent to 33 percent). " NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll

Reactions: PUBV and indy35
"The Constitution says there can be no titles of nobility, so while the President can name his son Barron, he can't make him a baron," said Karlan, who is in favor of President Donald Trump being impeached.

This is an attack of the president's son that the conservatives are in a tizzy about?

I'd like to challenge the false equivalency of trying to bring a recovering family member's name into an attack that was completely off topic in the first place.

But then again, if you didn't care about making fun of the disabled, gold star families, or the military dead and captured I don't think that would rise to your concern either.

You act like Hunter is just getting out of rehab. The guy is 50 yrs flying all over the world, having illegitimate babies, but let’s get kid gloves out for 50 yr old Hunter, he deserves it.

You act like Hunter is just getting out of rehab. The guy is 50 yrs flying all over the world, having illegitimate babies, but let’s get kid gloves out for 50 yr old Hunter, he deserves it.

Not to mention, making substantial sums of money from "projects" in the very two countries his dad was in charge of US policy for.

Reactions: TheGunner
sounds a lot like your candidate

Not even close Gunner - My candidate, while not one of my first 3 choices HAS brains and IS credible on COVID issues, whereas yours is a Moron and knows very, very, very little about COVID. (ie I am guessing he can spell it, but . . that's about it)

He still thinks it's going away, which explains why he and others in the white house thought they were safe as long as they took a quick test every day. Talk about dumb ! Even the test is not very accurate and does not even catch the virus until a person is showing major symptoms (# worthless)

In football terms, it would be like you claiming your son is protected from concussions as long as he gets tested periodically and he therefore doesn't need to wear helmets or avoid head trauma. I have never seen anything like this. People either can't figure out BASIC concepts or they just don't care. With either, a surprise could be looming for them, just as those in the white house are learning.

Not even close Gunner - My candidate, while not one of my first 3 choices HAS brains and IS credible on COVID issues, whereas yours is a Moron and knows very, very, very little about COVID. (ie I am guessing he can spell it, but . . that's about it)

He still thinks it's going away, which explains why he and others in the white house thought they were safe as long as they took a quick test every day. Talk about dumb ! Even the test is not very accurate and does not even catch the virus until a person is showing major symptoms (# worthless)

In football terms, it would be like you claiming your son is protected from concussions as long as he gets tested periodically and he therefore doesn't need to wear helmets or avoid head trauma. I have never seen anything like this. People either can't figure out BASIC concepts or they just don't care. With either, a surprise could be looming for them, just as those in the white house are learning.
Is your candidate the one who criticized Trump for banning Chinese from entering the US in late Jan?

I just want to make sure it's the play on words of Barron and Baron that has you all upset? It's not even an attack on the kid.

Trump's attack wasn't even a legitimate part of the debate. Trump decided that is was more important to attack the vice presidents kid instead of answering the questions about policy or letting Biden answer his.

I just want to make sure it's the play on words of Barron and Baron that has you all upset? It's not even an attack on the kid.

Trump's attack wasn't even a legitimate part of the debate. Trump decided that is was more important to attack the vice presidents kid instead of answering the questions about policy or letting Biden answer his.
By policy, do you mean questions like, Do you favor supreme court packing?

You think Trump prevented O'biden from answering that?

What’s your evidence Biden is “credible”? BIDEN allowed 60,000,000 to get infected with H1N1

That’s 8X more than the current cases of COVID.

LINKS

Even Ron Klain, Biden’s Chief of Staff during the Obamanation, said everyone “got lucky” more people weren’t killed

Sounds like Biden would be as good as Cuomo on COVID response

By policy, do you mean questions like, Do you favor supreme court packing?

You think Trump prevented O'biden from answering that?
I do. Here's the video. There's nothing in the constitution that prevents it BTW. And it's not always been 9 justices either.

What’s your evidence Biden is “credible”? BIDEN allowed 60,000,000 to get infected with H1N1

That’s 8X more than the current cases of COVID.

LINKS

Even Ron Klain, Biden’s Chief of Staff during the Obamanation, said everyone “got lucky” more people weren’t killed

Sounds like Biden would be as good as Cuomo on COVID response
Here's the thing though, you have to compare apples to apples. It is not confirmed that there were 60 mil H1N1 cases, it is estimated. The reason that they don't know for sure is because H1N1 was less severe, and many people contracted it and never knew they had it.

By that same logic, several of the "herd immunity" proponents on this site have made the claim that up to 10x as many cases of Covid-19 exist, but their symptoms have been so mild, they didn't even know it.

So, by that logic, doesn't that mean that we have over 75 million cases of Covid here? And the 60 mil H1N1 cases spanned the course of nearly 2 years. We are still only 6 months into this current pandemic.....

Here's the thing though, you have to compare apples to apples. It is not confirmed that there were 60 mil H1N1 cases, it is estimated. The reason that they don't know for sure is because H1N1 was less severe, and many people contracted it and never knew they had it.

By that same logic, several of the "herd immunity" proponents on this site have made the claim that up to 10x as many cases of Covid-19 exist, but their symptoms have been so mild, they didn't even know it.

So, by that logic, doesn't that mean that we have over 75 million cases of Covid here? And the 60 mil H1N1 cases spanned the course of nearly 2 years. We are still only 6 months into this current pandemic.....

Great, In order to “compare apples to apples” take the death rate of COVID and apply to H1N1 and tell me how many deaths there would have been on the Obama/Biden watch....

you are the one wanting to “compare apples to apples”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT