ADVERTISEMENT

Donald Trump tests positive for Coronavirus

1.) Biden tells people to wear masks and to social distance.
2.) Biden tells people to listen to the experts on when we should open up the economy, schools, etc..
3.) Biden leads by example and wears a mask even when being chastised for it. (That's a leader !)
4.) Biden says get more PPE and make it here (Trump says no need - it's going away !)
5.) Biden says get more testing (Trump says we've already done more than anyone and besides, it's going away . . . like I said March . . it's going away !)

Trump doesn't do any of them and suggests bleach. I'd say that's a HELL of a lot more credible on COVID, which was my point.

All you are doing is "spinning" the comment, just like your idol.

did Biden do any of that for H1N1?
We have tested 100MM, how many does Joe want? Did Biden call in his order, or just hold out his hand and wish? Biden would still be at 10,000 tests, waiting for clearance from each of the FDA phased testing.

Bragging ? I was pointing out OB's incompetence to MJ-79, who was 'bragging' about Joe by listing 4 things his handlers told him to say and a fifth in which his handlers told him what to wear - calling the latter real "leadership".

did Biden do any of that for H1N1?
We have tested 100MM, how many does Joe want? Did Biden call in his order, or just hold out his hand and wish? Biden would still be at 10,000 tests, waiting for clearance from each of the FDA phased testing.

Stay on topic gunner - We were talking about COVID. I know the right wants to talk about ANYTHING except Trump's record and HAS to spin EVERYTHING, but COVID and his attempts to take away heathcare in the middle of a pandemic is front and center and . . not sitting well. (ie Hence the reason he is way behind in the polls) appro

PS His testing program is a sham - He's never had the number of tests we needed (not even close !) , most of the tests are not very accurate and can't highlight the virus before significant symptoms occurs & many of the results take over a week to get - making many results worthless. Ever hear the phrase "Garbage in garbage out?" The AMOUNT of garbage means nothing

Stay on topic gunner - We were talking about COVID. I know the right wants to talk about ANYTHING except Trump's record and HAS to spin EVERYTHING, but COVID and his attempts to take away heathcare in the middle of a pandemic is front and center and . . not sitting well. (ie Hence the reason he is way behind in the polls) appro

PS His testing program is a sham - He's never had the number of tests we needed (not even close !) , most of the tests are not very accurate and can't highlight the virus before significant symptoms occurs & many of the results take over a week to get - making many results worthless. Ever hear the phrase "Garbage in garbage out?" The AMOUNT of garbage means nothing

60MM infected by H1N1.
Hows does Joe plan to stop it...with Magic Seal masks?
The only way to stop it is with a vaccine.

But let’s keep our fingers crossed for Magic Seal masks.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT