ADVERTISEMENT

Trump civil case

Boilermaker03

All-American
Gold Member
Oct 5, 2004
Valparaiso, IN
@HoosierfanJM And yet MORE evidence that the entire case against Trump and his valuation of Mar-a-Lago was nothing more than a political hit job.

So the property was worth $20 million in 1981 but only worth $18 million today? There's room after room after room of lavish architecture inlaid with gold. Homes in the area with nowhere near the land nor size of their homes NOR the lavish architecture worth $200 million.

Even if Mar-a-Lago ended up only selling for $14 million back in 1981, that's equivalent to $47.5 million today! That's only in adjusted for inflation dollars.

Last edited:
Reactions: pboiler18
And yet MORE evidence that the entire case against Trump and his valuation of Mar-a-Lago was nothing more than a political hit job.

So the property was worth $20 million in 1981 but only worth $18 million today? There's room after room after room of lavish architecture inlaid with gold. Homes in the area with nowhere near the land nor size of their homes NOR the lavish architecture worth $200 million.

Even if Mar-a-Lago ended up only selling for $14 million back in 1981, that's equivalent to $47.5 million today! That's only in adjusted for inflation dollars.
This case is a definite sham.
If I were Trump and when this case is eventually overturned, I'd sue New York City for 500 million lol.

Y'all please leave the Chump cult. It's not going to end well for you. Do y'all prefer Kool-Aid or Flav-Or-Aid?

• Haha
I read the whole 90 whatever page decision. That judge is a loon. He basically said he knows more about valuations than the people who do this every day for their jobs. His valuations hold no more merit than Trump Jr's.

Reactions: Boilermaker03
  • Trump vastly overstates his assets to fraudulently get cut rate lending terms.
  • At the civil trial, Trump defends by stating that he is worth way more than he stated on those financial declarations - he's a billionaire who most certainly did not over-inflate his assets!
  • When he loses the civil trial, he whines that the trial was rigged because he most certainly had every penny of that enormous wealth he claimed.
Now that it's time to put up bond to appeal? He is broke and doesn't have enough assets to post bond for the appeal.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

• Trump vastly overstates his assets to fraudulently get cut rate lending terms.
  • At the civil trial, Trump defends by stating that he is worth way more than he stated on those financial declarations - he's a billionaire who most certainly did not over-inflate his assets!
  • When he loses the civil trial, he whines that the trial was rigged because he most certainly had every penny of that enormous wealth he claimed.
Predictably, you conveniently left out a point after the first point:

- Banks do their own due diligence on his claims and those of anyone else before lending him money. Banks subsequently state that Trump paid back everything on time and they were glad to get his business - and kept competing for it.

- Banks do their own due diligence on his claims and those of anyone else before lending him money. Banks subsequently state that Trump paid back everything on time and they were glad to get his business - and kept competing for it.
But, but, but, he's a BILLIONAIRE and giving him favorable terms is based on him being a BILLIONAIRE! He got the 'low credit risk BILLIONAIRE's discount!

wait, wha? he's not a billionaire? How conviennnnnent!

Don.
The.
Con.

HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

@Riveting- this is sooooo un-snowflakey-fair!

YOU must give money to Donald Trump to help him post bond. YOU MUST!
or else, you are giving in to the radicals, haters, and leftists.

Give @Riveting- , GIVE! o_O

@HoosierfanJM And yet MORE evidence that the entire case against Trump and his valuation of Mar-a-Lago was nothing more than a political hit job.

It was a con by Don.

Donald Trump petitioned to have it designated as his primary residence so that he could get the homeowners' property tax valuation and wouldn't have to pay the real-value tax bill to Palm Beach County.

Palm Beach County property tax rate is 1.46%; with a homeowner-only maximum annual increase of 3%.

1.46% of $18 million is $262,800 in annual property taxes. 1.46% of $250 million is about $3.7 million in annual taxes.

And then he put the exponentially higher valuation on his 'billionaire's rate discount' lending applications in New York.

Don.
The.
Con.

And of course, you are falling for it hook, line, and sinker.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Duetche has cut ties

Duetche has cut ties
I read the whole 90 whatever page decision. That judge is a loon. He basically said he knows more about valuations than the people who do this every day for their jobs. His valuations hold no more merit than Trump Jr's.
If you read ot you would know that he did not value it at 18 mil

How are the "facts" bad for me?
More @Diverting; never an answer or a factual point. Only posts that ask a question.

Here's your answer: Don tried to pull off a con and his finances got eviscerated as a result. And you only have "questions."

Because you are a naïve little guy who has been brainwashed by Don. The Con.

More @Diverting; never an answer or a factual point. Only posts that ask a question.

Here's your answer: Don tried to pull off a con and his finances got eviscerated as a result. And you only have "questions."

Because you are a naïve little guy who has been brainwashed by Don. The Con.
I am the guy who busted you for lying on this forum.

I am the guy who busted you for lying on this forum.
And you are the guy who was busted for promoting pedophilia and nose picking on this forum!

See how that works? I can pull nonsense out of thin air just like you can.

Only difference is, for you that is true! (or is it?) (yes, it is true—you promoted pedophilia and nose picking).

• Haha
Anyway. Don The Con wants YOUR money to patriotically pay off his court debts!

Call to action, suckers!

And you are the guy who was busted for promoting pedophilia and nose picking on this forum!

Only difference is, for you that is true! (or is it?) (yes, it is true—you promoted pedophilia and nose picking).
Are you now claiming you did not lie about Ashley Biden and her diary?

Are you now claiming you did not lie about Ashley Biden and her diary?
I have not and I have no idea what possible lie there is about “about Ashley Biden and her diary.” Clearly a pressing issue for our nation? Lol

Much more importantly: Are YOU claiming you have not promoted pedophilia?

Where does it say he petitioned for a value of 18 mil?
That’s what it was assessed at per the club status he petitioned for and received. Apparently it has risen to $37 million in tax-assessed value.

But more importantly, why won’t you apologize for promoting pedophilia (and nose picking)?

Are YOU claiming you have not promoted pedophilia?
Yes I am. I challenge you to prove otherwise.

I didn't claim Biden is a pedo, by the way. I claimed his daughter wrote in her diary that he took showers with her when she was young. You claimed she has said that diary entry was forged. You could not back that up, proving you were lying.

As the years went by it rose some. But right here:

Don
The
Con
The link does not say he filed for and received a ruling of 18 mil.

Did you make that up?

The link does not say he filed for and received a ruling of 18 mil.

Did you make that up?
It says he filed for and received an assessment of $27 million. In 2020. At the civil trial was tweeting it was worth $1.8… billion.

Which was the lie? The $27 million or the $1.8 billion?

IT’s A TRICK QUESTION! When it’s Don The Con, both are lies!

It says he filed for and received an assessment of $27 million. In 2020. At the civil trial was tweeting it was worth $1.8… billion.

Which was the lie? The $27 million or the $1.8 billion?

IT’s A TRICK QUESTION! When it’s Don The Con, both are lies!
Are you saying the WPB tax assessor was incompetent, or the banks lending money to Trump were incompetent, or both?

Are you saying the WPB tax assessor was incompetent, or the banks lending money to Trump were incompetent, or both?
More questions! You never have answers.
And you have some real trouble with basic reading comprehension.
  1. I most certainly am NOT saying the West Palm Beach tax assessor is incompetent because Mar A Lago is most certainly NOT in West Palm Beach. It is in Palm Beach and is assessed by Palm Beach County. The West Palm Beach City Government has quite literally nothing to do with this.
  2. So are the banks lending money to Trump incompetent? Not quite, though some lending institutions didn’t catch his repeated attempts to defraud.
Those banks, and the financial systems, were simply victims of Don The Con. So stop blaming fraud victims.

As Melania would say, “be better.”

It was a con by Don.

Donald Trump petitioned to have it designated as his primary residence so that he could get the homeowners' property tax valuation and wouldn't have to pay the real-value tax bill to Palm Beach County.

Palm Beach County property tax rate is 1.46%; with a homeowner-only maximum annual increase of 3%.

1.46% of $18 million is $262,800 in annual property taxes. 1.46% of $250 million is about $3.7 million in annual taxes.

And then he put the exponentially higher valuation on his 'billionaire's rate discount' lending applications in New York.

Don.
The.
Con.

And of course, you are falling for it hook, line, and sinker.
You obviously do not understand property NOR business at ALL.

You're delusional on this issue. You have no idea wtf you're talking about and you believe the bile that is spewed from the TDS media. "Mr Wonderful" spells it out for you and how ridiculously wrong you are here.

This is the most obvious get Trump and his money case of all and a huge reason so many people are backing him now.

You're delusional on this issue. You have no idea wtf you're talking about and you believe the bile that is spewed from the TDS media. "Mr Wonderful" spells it out for you and how ridiculously wrong you are here.

This is the most obvious get Trump and his money case of all and a huge reason so many people are backing him now.
Mr. Wonderful!

And there’s your (*checks bio*) Canadian, honorary environmental studies degree, expert on the American legal system!

Bwahahahahaa

That's the government's fault. Not Trump's. Every single person alive would petition for the lowest valuation ever to save on taxes. Anyone claiming otherwise is drowning in TDS.
Why yes they would. And then how many would directly contradict that valuation in court thereafter?

The real valuation (minus encumbrances) is probably $250 million, but Trump tried to maneuver his way into lowering the value for tax purposes, and then when he needs to claim to be rich? He blurts out $1.8 billion.

Because he is? Don. The. Con.

Can you even imagine what Ivanka and Jared, sometimes Democrats from NYC, are thinking today after hearing Don The Con say, “Any Jewish person that votes for Democrats hates their religion”

What a scumbag.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT