ADVERTISEMENT

Donald Trump tests positive for Coronavirus

Nothing to enjoy about his incompetence during a pandemic, but I also don't feel sorry for him either. When you go around and make fun of someone for wearing a mask to protect themselves and other Americans, then you get no sympathy from me. It is what it is, right?
It might soften his approach to the subject with newfound respect. If he has no symptoms, he’ll become more obnoxious than ever.
Hope they recover and they weather the storm with a humbling experience.

Reactions: Mobes and joeyz0
Hope he makes a full recovery, I don't wish ill on anybody. He's going to have a few plays coming out of this. One, he will recover and say it wasn't that big of deal and the his base will play off of that. Two, he will recover, claim victory, and position himself to say he's the only one that can defeat the virus since he's already done so on a personal level.

We'll see. I'm pretty cynical when it comes to Trump tweets and this comes at a very convenient time for him. This changes the headlines, it will keep him out of sight, other than tweets, and has the added benefit of generating some sympathy. It's smells too much of reality TV drama and timing. I project a recovery the likes of which no one has even seen before, we will hear how his drs. said they had never seen anything like it...

We'll see. I'm pretty cynical when it comes to Trump tweets and this comes at a very convenient time for him. This changes the headlines, it will keep him out of sight, other than tweets, and has the added benefit of generating some sympathy. It's smells too much of reality TV drama and timing. I project a recovery the likes of which no one has even seen before, we will hear how his drs. said they had never seen anything like it...
There is no way that could possibly be true. Our president has never lied to us before?!!?

Reactions: MJ-79Boiler
The facts are he is obese and it is a comorbidity. Should this not be told to the American people? The media is criticized for not giving information and facts and for giving information and facts.
Would they have called Michelle Obama obese? No.

Would they have called Michelle Obama obese? No.

Michelle Obama was not the President. There is nothing in the Constitution about what happens if the First Lady gets sick or dies or is incapacitated. Almost nothing is being said or written about Melanie because it is of no importance. I am sorry that she has it but it is not in any way, the same as the President of the United States.

Reactions: MJ-79Boiler
Michelle Obama was not the President. There is nothing in the Constitution about what happens if the First Lady gets sick or dies or is incapacitated. Almost nothing is being said or written about Melanie because it is of no importance. I am sorry that she has it but it is not in any way, the same as the President of the United States.
Why are you freaking out? There is less than 1% chance he dies. In the event he does die, Pence becomes President. Calm down.

I find it interesting that on Hannity after Hope tested positive his first move was to blame the military for giving it to her, but he loves the military and thinks they are great. Interesting insight in to his mind that he blames the military who he loves so much with zero evidence to support it.

The facts are he is obese and it is a comorbidity. Should this not be told to the American people? The media is criticized for not giving information and facts and for giving information and facts.

According to guidelines, almost everyone is obese. Certainly anyone that is an athlete is. Obviously Trump isn't in that kind of shape, but this entire obese thing is ridiculous.

The folks on here chastising anyone making comments about Trump and saying he will be fine and that this is no big deal would be apoplectic if Biden had it; they’d predicting certain death and saying he should drop out of the race. They’ll deny that, of course, but that’s exactly what would be happening.

The folks on here chastising anyone making comments about how Trump will be fine and that this is no big deal would be apoplectic if Biden had it predicting certain death and saying he should drop out of the race. They’ll deny that, of course, but that’s exactly what would be happening.
Biden should drop from the race due to his fading mind, not because of corona. Even if he got corona he would have a very small chance from dying from it.

Reactions: Crayfish57
According to guidelines, almost everyone is obese. Certainly anyone that is an athlete is. Obviously Trump isn't in that kind of shape, but this entire obese thing is ridiculous.
Trump was always had a very good physic until the last 6 or 7 years but yes he is fat now. I don't know how you can see that any other way? Whether he is obese I think is just splitting hairs.

Reactions: Bethboilerfan
Yep, people won't be talking about the debate and Proud Boys as much.

Reactions: Mobes
If Biden has a failing mind then Trump isn't too far behind after watching the train wreck on Tuesday.
I don’t disagree. I would love for there to be two different candidates as I’m sure most Americans do. They should implement a maximum age to run for Presidency at age 70.

Reactions: Bill4411
Trump was always had a very good physic until the last 6 or 7 years but yes he is fat now. I don't know how you can see that any other way? Whether he is obese I think is just splitting hairs.

He's absolutely obese according to BMI. At 6'3" anything above 240lbs is obese. I don't think it's really that close. For his height he would need to be under 200lbs to be normal weight.

Now there can be some adjustments mades for athletes who have different muscle/fat ratios but I don't think any of us would confuse the President for an athlete.

I do hope he recovers without complications, but I have no sympathy for a man who has blatantly disregarded even the most basic of recommendations.

Reactions: BuilderBob6
He will be fine. The media just wanted an opportunity to call him obese again.

Lol. It's going to be fascinating watching you and others try to put a positive spin on this while attacking all who criticize the president.

I hope Trump, Melania, Hope and any others in the admin who contacted the virus make a full recovery.

Karma is a bitch. The fact that this has happened 10 months Trump found out about the disease........and he has access to the best information on covid, the best protection from it, and the best medical experts in the world........just goes to show how incompetent Trump really is.

I would certainky hope Trump makes a full recovery considering he will be treated better than literally anybody else in the world. He has access to the most up to date information on the virus and the best treatment options. Using the near fact that he will recover as an excuse to STILL downplay the virus is misleading at best.

Lol. It's going to be fascinating watching you and others try to put a positive spin on this while attacking all who criticize the president.

I hope Trump, Melania, Hope and any others in the admin who contacted the virus make a full recovery.

Karma is a bitch. The fact that this has happened 10 months Trump found out about the disease........and he has access to the best information on covid, the best protection from it, and the best medical experts in the world........just goes to show how incompetent Trump really is.

I would certainky hope Trump makes a full recovery considering he will be treated better than literally anybody else in the world. He has access to the most up to date information on the virus and the best treatment options. Using the near fact that he will recover as an excuse to STILL downplay the virus is misleading at best.
It's going to be fun to watch Trump, Melania , and the rest of his staff make a full recovery with likely no symptoms, so he can come out and see "see it's not bad at all. Trust me, I've had it".

Per Fox News neither Mike Pence or Karen tested positive for the virus. Oddly they keep showing Trump wearing a mask at various locations.

Cringeworthy stuff coming from Fox that's for sure. They've also had multiple people on saying that the WH and its Admin has been diligent on having everyone continuously practice social distancing and wearing masks. I know news manipulation exists across the entire spectrum, but Fox News really does take it to a whole new level.

Reactions: Mobes and indy35
I would say “God work
Cringeworthy stuff coming from Fox that's for sure. They've also had multiple people on saying that the WH and its Admin has been diligent on having everyone continuously practice social distancing and wearing masks. I know news manipulation exists across the entire spectrum, but Fox News really does take it to a whole new level.

We have all seen and heard Trump and others in administration, at rallies, press conferences, etc not social distancing and not wearing masks. Are we to “believe our lying eyes“ (and ears) orFox News?

He's absolutely obese according to BMI. At 6'3" anything above 240lbs is obese. I don't think it's really that close. For his height he would need to be under 200lbs to be normal weight.

Now there can be some adjustments mades for athletes who have different muscle/fat ratios but I don't think any of us would confuse the President for an athlete.

I do hope he recovers without complications, but I have no sympathy for a man who has blatantly disregarded even the most basic of recommendations.

6'3, 240 would be really nice B10 LB size though.

Reactions: BleedinGold
It's going to be fun to watch Trump, Melania , and the rest of his staff make a full recovery with likely no symptoms, so he can come out and see "see it's not bad at all. Trust me, I've had it".
Like I said, get your talking points in order. Might take a few days for all of you to get in sinc. That's a good start.

But it doesn't really address the the fact that this president couldn't even keep himself safe, let alone the country. Nor does it explain his making fun of mask wearing since the beginning, even giving it to Joe at the debate.

He has been wrong at most every turn in this pandemic and now he gets the ultimate humiliation, deservedly so.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT