ADVERTISEMENT

Trump civil case

Mr. Wonderful!

And there’s your (*checks bio*) Canadian, honorary environmental studies degree, expert on the American legal system!

Bwahahahahaa
JHC, another argument from authority. The man is a brilliant businessman making billions in lots of different markets, including here in the US. So yes, I have no doubt he probably knows more about how the legal system works for business than you do.

Plus, I just happen to know that he's right.

Last edited:
Why yes they would. And then how many would directly contradict that valuation in court thereafter?

The real valuation (minus encumbrances) is probably $250 million, but Trump tried to maneuver his way into lowering the value for tax purposes, and then when he needs to claim to be rich? He blurts out $1.8 billion.

Because he is? Don. The. Con.
Who the fukk cares how much he SAYS it's worth. Jesus man, don't you see how dumb you're being??? Doesn't matter what he says. What matters is 1. what the bank is willing to value it at for loaning purposes, and 2. what someone is willing to and actually does pay for it. That's it. This entire legal case on Trump is the real con and you're tripping all over it.

Reactions: BoilerHuff3
Can you even imagine what Ivanka and Jared, sometimes Democrats from NYC, are thinking today after hearing Don The Con say, “Any Jewish person that votes for Democrats hates their religion”

What a scumbag.
You left out part of what he was saying. The entire thing was:

"Any Jewish person that votes for Democrats hates their religion. They hate everything about Israel, and they should be ashamed of themselves, because Israel will be destroyed"

Terrible phrasing, but based on the way people on the left have backed Hamas, he has a point.

Besides, how is what Trump is doing by trying to get the Jewish vote any different from what Democrats do to secure the black vote? Where's your outrage there?

Last edited:
Reactions: BoilerHuff3
Why yes they would. And then how many would directly contradict that valuation in court thereafter?

The real valuation (minus encumbrances) is probably $250 million, but Trump tried to maneuver his way into lowering the value for tax purposes, and then when he needs to claim to be rich? He blurts out $1.8 billion.

Because he is? Don. The. Con.

But Palm Beach real estate agents who specialize in high-end properties scoffed at the idea that the estate could be worth that little, in the unlikely event Trump ever sold.

“Ludicrous,” agent Liza Pulitzer said about the judge citing the county’s tax appraisal as a benchmark. Homes a tenth the size of Mar-a-Lago on tiny inland lots sell for that in the Town of Palm Beach, a wealthy island enclave.

“The entire real estate community felt it was a joke when they saw that figure,” said Pulitzer, who works for the firm Brown Harris Stevens.

“That thing would get snapped up for hundreds and hundreds of millions of dollars,” said Rob Thomson, owner of Waterfront Properties and a Mar-a-Lago member. “There is zero chance that it’s going to sell for $40 million or $50 million.”

“Some people are going to argue that not everyone likes Trump — some people would actually pay less because of that. ... But the high bidder is probably going to be a person who buys it because it belonged to Trump,” Beracha said.

Pulitzer said the rock-bottom price for Mar-a-Lago would be $300 million. Thomson said at least $600 million. If uber-billionaires got into a bidding war, they said, a sale of a billion dollars or more would be possible.

That’s what it was assessed at per the club status he petitioned for and received. Apparently it has risen to $37 million in tax-assessed value.

But more importantly, why won’t you apologize for promoting pedophilia (and nose picking)?
You do know there is a difference between real estate evaluation and real estate tax evaluation.
There is a formula used by Counties throughout the US to establish a tax rate value on your property and it is a fraction of the property value.
Anyone that owns property knows this.

1. So are the banks lending money to Trump incompetent? Not quite, though some lending institutions didn’t catch his repeated attempts to defraud.
Those banks, and the financial systems, were simply victims of Don The Con. So stop blaming fraud victims.
Then why didn't they testify against him in NY, and why are they not lining up to sue him for fraud?

Reactions: Boilermaker03
You do know there is a difference between real estate evaluation and real estate tax evaluation.
There is a formula used by Counties throughout the US to establish a tax rate value on your property and it is a fraction of the property value.
Anyone that owns property knows this.
Hoof probably doesn't pay any taxes on his van down by the creek, so he doesn't know.

Can you even imagine what Ivanka and Jared, sometimes Democrats from NYC, are thinking today after hearing Don The Con say, “Any Jewish person that votes for Democrats hates their religion”

What a scumbag.
Far more defensible than someone telling an African-American that if he votes for Trump, he ain't black.

If you doubt that, ask Uncle Bni.

Now that it's time to put up bond to appeal? He is broke and doesn't have enough assets to post bond for the appeal.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Interesting. I have met a few like you that take joy in the misery of others. I just find it ever bit as repugnant as I do Trump's character.....

Interesting. I have met a few like you that take joy in the misery of others. I just find it ever bit as repugnant as I do Trump's character.....
I get satisfaction from seeing someone who tries to destroy American democracy held accountable.

Speaking of which? This brings me great joy!

https://thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/4541970-navarro-trump-white-house-official-prison-jan-6/

"Peter Navarro reported to a federal prison in Miami on Tuesday afternoon to begin a four-month sentence for refusing to comply with a congressional subpoena related to the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the Capitol.

“They can put me in prison; they can put you in prison,” Navarro said.

Yes Peter, they can put anyone in prison that repeatedly refuses to comply with a subpoena.

I get satisfaction from seeing someone who tries to destroy American democracy held accountable.

https://thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/4541970-navarro-trump-white-house-official-prison-jan-6/

"Peter Navarro reported to a federal prison in Miami on Tuesday afternoon to begin a four-month sentence for refusing to comply with a congressional subpoena related to the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the Capitol.

Yes Peter, they can put anyone in prison that repeatedly refuses to comply with a subpoena.

Thank you for leaving absolutely no doubt about what I posted.

Or destroys evidence.

Or destroys evidence.
It has been proven by the Congressional Oversight Committee that right before the Republicans took control of the HOR many documents from the Jan 6th Committee investigation were destroyed.
These documents include testimony, surveillance film and emails.
Some of the documents have been recovered or found.
They include testimony of the Beast Driver that claims Trump never choked him.
E mails where Trump offered National Guard assistance to Pelosi and the DC Police in case the Trump Rally got out of hand.
Why were these documents hidden from the Public.
And the why were these lies perpetuated by the likes of Schiff, Pelosi and Cheney.
Russian Collusion Hoax part II.

It has been proven by the Congressional Oversight Committee that right before the Republicans took control of the HOR many documents from the Jan 6th Committee investigation were destroyed.
E mails where Trump offered National Guard assistance to Pelosi and the DC Police in case the Trump Rally got out of hand.
And the why were these lies perpetuated by the likes of Schiff, Pelosi and Cheney.
That’s one hell of a factually inaccurate talking point memo you just posted.

That’s what it was assessed at per the club status he petitioned for and received. Apparently it has risen to $37 million in tax-assessed value.

But more importantly, why won’t you apologize for promoting pedophilia (and nose picking)?
Why do you think this has anything to do with property valuation as collateral in this case? The banks did their own research.

Wait, when were the Democrats indicted?

Where is the proof that transcripts from the Jan 6 committee have been deleted?

Wait, when were the Democrats indicted?
Democratic Party Applause GIF by The Democrats

Where is the proof that transcripts from the Jan 6 committee have been deleted?
The CIA agent driving the beast testified before the House Oversight Committee that the Jan 6th committee didn't release his testimony stating there was no such choking action by Trump.
His testimony before the Jan 6th Committee just disappeared.
The same for testimony that Trump offered the National Guard to the DC Police and Pelosi.
The DC Police Chiefs testimony just disappeared.
And the oversight committee keeps uncovering more of the same.
Just keep watching MSNBC, CNN and the View.
I prefer to get my news from agencies that, for example, that had the Russian Collusion Hoax identified back in 2015.

The CIA agent driving the beast testified before the House Oversight Committee that the Jan 6th committee didn't release his testimony stating there was no such choking action by Trump.
His testimony before the Jan 6th Committee just disappeared.
The same for testimony that Trump offered the National Guard to the DC Police and Pelosi.
The DC Police Chiefs testimony just disappeared.
And the oversight committee keeps uncovering more of the same.
Just keep watching MSNBC, CNN and the View.
I prefer to get my news from agencies that, for example, that had the Russian Collusion Hoax identified back in 2015.
What you are saying is just plain simply not true. See link:

https://s3.documentcloud.org/documents/24376530/2024-01-25sauber-to-loudermilk-re-j6.pdf

Over four months ago, on September 6, 2023, we provided copies of the transcripts toyou with appropriate redactions to protect sensitive operational and personal information,consistent with the White House’s agreement with the Select Committee.

Pretty much all you need to know right there.
And the Oversight Committee is fighting the White House tooth and nail to get the non-redacted information.

Over four months ago, on September 6, 2023, we provided copies of the transcripts toyou with appropriate redactions to protect sensitive operational and personal information,consistent with the White House’s agreement with the Select Committee.

And the Oversight Committee is fighting the White House tooth and nail to get the non-redacted information.
So if a witness gives his/her personal information it shouldn't be only disclosed in camera?

Good gawd, you have no idea what you're talking about. The R Congress people were offered a full, unredacted read, with ALL sensitive information available to them in camera, and redacted versions available in total for public release.

And yet you posted: "His testimony before the Jan 6th Committee just disappeared. The same for testimony that Trump offered the National Guard to the DC Police and Pelosi. The DC Police Chiefs testimony just disappeared."

Which is patently and unequivocally untrue.

So if a witness gives his/her personal information it shouldn't be only disclosed in camera?

Good gawd, you have no idea what you're talking about. The R Congress people were offered a full, unredacted read, with ALL sensitive information available to them in camera, and redacted versions available in total for public release.

And yet you posted: "His testimony before the Jan 6th Committee just disappeared. The same for testimony that Trump offered the National Guard to the DC Police and Pelosi. The DC Police Chiefs testimony just disappeared."

Believe what you want.
I disagree that the Jan 6th Committee has been transparent.
Stuff keeps coming out and it's been 3 years.
Why do you think the Shaman was let out of jail early?

Believe what you want.
I don't believe "what I want."

I cited the source document that had the detailed explanation about exactly how Congressional Republicans have seen the full, unredacted J6 hearings transcripts.

For instance, I do not "believe" that the QAnon horns guy was "let out of jail early."

BECAUSE HE WAS NOT.

You believed internet nut jobs like Tucky Carlson. They are biased and tailor their stuff to convince naïve, conspiracy theory-friendly people like you, even when they are flat out, deliberately wrong.

QAnon horns guy's sentence can be reduced by approximately 54 days per year if he behaves, and part of that sentence can be served in a halfway house. That follows the federal 2018 First Step Act:

https://www.bop.gov/inmates/fsa/

Albert Watkins, the lawyer who represented Chansley during the trial, stated, “The release of Mr. Chansley was solely a decision of the Bureau of Prisons and was based on the plea agreement, sentence, and the protocols of the Bureau of Prisons.”

“It was a decision which was part of an established protocol in place since well prior to the release of the videos,” Watkins said.

Emery Nelson, a spokesperson for the Federal Bureau of Prisons, told us in an email, “Jacob Anthony Chansley transferred on March 28, 2023, from the Federal Correctional Institution Safford to community confinement overseen by the Bureau of Prisons’ (BOP) Phoenix Residential Reentry Management (RRM) Office.”

“Community confinement means the inmate is in either home confinement or a Residential Reentry Center (RRC, or halfway house). Mr. Chansley’s projected release date from custody is May 25, 2023, via First Step Act release,”
Nelson said.

Nelson directed us to more information on the First Step Act, a law passed in 2018 that required the attorney general to develop a system for the Bureau of Prisons to assess the recidivism risk and needs of federal prisoners.

“While we don’t discuss a specific inmate’s release method, we can share that an inmate may earn good conduct time. Prior to the FSA, qualifying inmates earned up to 54 days of good conduct time for each year served” and the bureau “pro-rated the amount of good conduct time earned for the final year of service of sentence. Under the amendments made by the FSA, qualifying inmates will be eligible to earn up to 54 days of good conduct time for each year of the sentence imposed by the court,” Nelson said.

Last edited:
Believe what you want.
So you start out with “It has been proven” and end up with “you disagree”?

You people, thanks to learning the trump method, have made a living of taking unproven accusations and selling them as facts. Then act like EVERYBODY ELSE is getting BS information from liberal media. What news “agencies” told you this crap “has been proven”?

Then you pivot to the Shaman? Lol. “Stuff keeps coming out”? The impeachment inquiry is a freakin joke. The republicans had a guy testify today FROM PRISON. Rudy’s right hand man, who traveled all over Europe looking for dirt on Biden, said today there is no proof because it didn’t happen.

Why don’t you tell us what happened to the evidence that was actually deleted…….like the secret service texts from J6? Eh?

JM is kicking your ass btw.

Y'all please leave the Chump cult. It's not going to end well for you. Do y'all prefer Kool-Aid or Flav-Or-Aid?
How are you going to explain to your children and grandchildren years from now how you were so gullible and brain dead to believe in this utterly flawed person.

No comment about this hey!!
This is accurate so your whole argument has no merit.
Christ, the Biden Impeachment Committee can't even get the over 5000 emails from the National Archives regarding the 20 different aliases the Big Guy was using.
Why Not?

No comment about this hey!!
This is accurate so your whole argument has no merit.
Christ, the Biden Impeachment Committee can't even get the over 5000 emails from the National Archives regarding the 20 different aliases the Big Guy was using.
Why Not?
Yup. Pretty much all you need to know right there.

They got a full, unredacted read. And yet you continue to believe that something was hidden.

Yup. Pretty much all you need to know right there.

They got a full, unredacted read. And yet you continue to believe that something was hidden.
Hey I got water front property to sell you in the Sahara Desert.
Reasonably priced.

Hey I got water front property to sell you in the Sahara Desert.
Reasonably priced.

You bought waterfront property in a desert? That figures. You seem to be a sucker for scams. And once you fall for a scam you seem to have trouble finding your way back to reality, so apparently you still own it and are currently trying to sell it.

Did you purchase it through a Tucky Carlson-sponsored, evidence free website?

Last edited:
You bought waterfront property in a desert? That figures. You seem to be a sucker for scams. And once you fall for a scam you seem to have trouble finding your way back to reality, so apparently you still own it and are currently trying to sell it.

Did you purchase it through a Tucky Carlson-sponsored, evidence free website?
No see that's what makes you uninformed.
You assume I own the property. I'm the real estate agent selling the property for a client.
And the water is actually a mirage.
You assume MSNBC, CNN, ABC, CBS are telling you the whole story.
MSNBC, CNN, ABC, CBS and the rest are a mirage!!!
I get 20% cut, are you interested?

Why don’t you tell us what happened to the evidence that was actually deleted…….like the secret service texts from J6? Eh?
I can tell you exactly what happened to some highly salient Jan 6 evidence, b2. It was never provided because Pelosi was never called on by the sham Jan 6 committee to testify.

Can you think of any reason they didn't call on her? Ask "JM" if you need help.

I can tell you exactly what happened to some highly salient Jan 6 evidence, b2. It was never provided because Pelosi was never called on by the sham Jan 6 committee to testify.

Can you think of any reason they didn't call on her? Ask "JM" if you need help.
Because on that day she was hiding from people that wanted to assassinate her at the urging of Trump, his cronies, and the violent people he activated? That seems like a solid theory.

If Pelosi was called to testify, would you have given her testimony full consideration and credibility? Pssh.

• Haha
Because on that day she was hiding from people that wanted to assassinate her at the urging of Trump, his cronies, and the violent people he activated? That seems like a solid theory.

If Pelosi was called to testify, would you have given her testimony full consideration and credibility? Pssh.
Lol out loud.

You're saying that because she is not a believable witness (which is hard to argue with), she should not have been called?

You really are a legal expert, JM (Just Mendacious).

Lol out loud.

You're saying that because she is not a believable witness (which is hard to argue with), she should not have been called?

You really are a legal expert, JM (Just Mendacious).
No that is not what I’m saying.

If you want to know what I’m saying you should READ WHAT I SAID.

She doesn’t have a lot of first-hand knowledge about what happened at the Capitol that day because she’s an old lady who was wisked to safety while people wanted to hang her, invaded her office, and defecated in the hallways of the capital.

If she were to testify she would likely say things that you wouldn’t appreciate and would immediately discount.

It’s also truly extraordinary, pathetic, and incredibly offensive that you can repeatedly ignore the video live action evidence of Trump and his gang of insurrectionists, calling for, motivating, and engaging in the worst kind of violence against our democracy, but are somehow more offended by what happened to victims.

In summary, stick your fake outrage directly up your shriveled disgusting ass. Come up with some real outrage for Trump, and the violent insurrectionists who attacked the bedrock of our democracy and hundreds of law-enforcement officers.

You are a complete anti-democracy, anti-American scumbag.

Last edited:
  • Haha
No that is not what I’m saying.

If you want to know what I’m saying you should READ WHAT I SAID.

She doesn’t have a lot of first-hand knowledge about what happened at the Capitol that day because she’s an old lady who was wisked to safety while people wanted to hang her, invaded her office, and defecated in the hallways of the capital.

If she were to testify she would likely say things that you wouldn’t appreciate and would immediately discount.

It’s also truly extraordinary, pathetic, and incredibly offensive that you can repeatedly ignore the video live action evidence of Trump and his gang of insurrectionists, calling for, motivating, and engaging in the worst kind of violence against our democracy, but are somehow more offended by what happened to victims.

In summary, stick your fake outrage directly up your shriveled disgusting ass. Come up with some real outrage for Trump, and the violent insurrectionists who attacked the bedrock of our democracy and hundreds of law-enforcement officers.

You are a complete anti-democracy, anti-American scumbag.
Calm down, J Mendy. Nobody said the sham committee should have asked her about Jan. 6, but rather about her failure to accept an offer for National Guard troops before Jan. 6.

The simplest things have to be explained to you despite your self-proclaimed legal expertise.

Calm down, J Mendy. Nobody said the sham committee should have asked her about Jan. 6, but rather about her failure to accept an offer for National Guard troops before Jan. 6.

The simplest things have to be explained to you despite your self-proclaimed legal expertise.
Stick your fake outrage directly up your ass. You are a complete anti-democracy, anti-American scumbag.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT