ADVERTISEMENT

Your travel predictions

honey_badger

True Freshman
Jan 10, 2016
How well do you guys / gals think other B1G teams' fans will travel this year to the BTT? I will just throw out a list in the order I think, but since my predictions have just truly sucked lately, I defer.
1) iu
2) PURDUE
3) wisky
4) ohio state
5) msu
6) michigan
7) maryland (i could be underestimating them)
8) iowa
9) northwestern
10) penn State
11) nebraska
12) rutgers
13) illinois (only because a very down year)
14) minnesota

How well do you guys / gals think other B1G teams' fans will travel this year to the BTT? I will just throw out a list in the order I think, but since my predictions have just truly sucked lately, I defer.
1) iu
2) PURDUE
3) wisky
4) ohio state
5) msu
6) michigan
7) maryland (i could be underestimating them)
8) iowa
9) northwestern
10) penn State
11) nebraska
12) rutgers
13) illinois (only because a very down year)
14) minnesota
MSU and IU will be neck and neck and everyone else with have less.

If we start this analysis on Saturday, you are probably pretty close. IU will be #1 just because. PU should be stronger than normal because we are a more exciting team this year. I'm putting MSU 3rd because they had an abnormally bad beginning and they want to celebrate the comeback. Normally, I would put OSU 3rd, but they probably won't be there on saturday. I think the rest will be too small to care about.

Reactions: honey_badger
IU will have more than anyone. We will be second because of proximity and the fact that this is common place for MSU.

IU will have more than anyone. We will be second because of proximity and the fact that this is common place for MSU.
do you think Northwestern has a chance to upset Michigan? I think it might be a toss-up meaning that we will not have as much time to prepare for them....our scouting crew will have all the nuts and bolts on both teams but just wondering about your opinion.

I wonder how early fans and alumnus will start rolling into Indy? Depends likely each year on the venue, the restaurants and other such activities or events that out-of-towners could enjoy while being in the city. I would think some might make a week of it and get into town like tuesday.....

do you think Northwestern has a chance to upset Michigan? I think it might be a toss-up meaning that we will not have as much time to prepare for them....our scouting crew will have all the nuts and bolts on both teams but just wondering about your opinion.

You think you're getting past Iowa?

How cute.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT