ADVERTISEMENT

Xavier (2-0) at Purdue (2-0) Gavitt Games MASTER DISCUSSION THREAD

We will go as far as D takes us…….Myles and Cam will add more and more O as season goes, loosening up things around zach

Reactions: drewjin
Take the W, not easy, but helpful

-better D needed
-Myles and Cam getting more PT
-2nd unit needs a spark/leader. Cam/Myles

Absolutely zero way TKR should be starting. I said it was an awful sign painter has still not learned his lesson before the season started and it looks even worse than I thought it would now that the games are being played.

And if we want any chance in March for once, colvin needs to be starting over Loyer by then.

I have zero belief that either of these things will get fixed though. I love wins in the season, but its march that matters

Exclamation point

Make it a double!!

d675bc21-a9a3-411a-8285-c2b7139ff1e7_text.gif

Great win! Xavier made tough mid range and 3-pt shots a lot tonight. Fantastic job of the offense to not panic and play through Edey and be aggressive!!!

Big shout out to 2nd half Furst! Painter left Smith in the game when Caleb came in and Smith immediately dropped a dime to Furst in transition who got fouled and made two ft's. Then on the high pick and roll Furst buried a three at the top of the key! Furst played with confidence the rest of the game. No more "no offense" line ups Painter!

At least early in the season, looks like Furst is better at the 4 than the 5 or at the very least needs starter support when he plays the 5. TKR still is struggling to find his rhythm at the 4.

Absolutely zero way TKR should be starting. I said it was an awful sign painter has still not learned his lesson before the season started and it looks even worse than I thought it would now that the games are being played.

And if we want any chance in March for once, colvin needs to be starting over Loyer by then.

I have zero belief that either of these things will get fixed though. I love wins in the season, but its march that matters
Holy wet blanket, Batman!

Nobody here needs to be lectured about the need for Purdue to show up in March…

If it’s OK with you, I’ll enjoy Purdue’s ability tonight to match and ultimately dominate an up-tempo, athletic team.

You might want to consider doing the same😎

Holy wet blanket, Batman!

Nobody here needs to be lectured about the need for Purdue to show up in March…

If it’s OK with you, I’ll enjoy Purdue’s ability tonight to match and ultimately dominate an up-tempo, athletic team.

You might want to consider doing the same😎
I am glad we won but lets be honest, this season is a massive failure if we sont go far in March.

This is likely, no definitely, the beat team Purdue has ever had. There is shooting, athletes, size, and defense and depth.

I care about March and so should you. The fact we have TKR starting at the 4 shows Painter doesnt give 2 shits about March.

I am glad we won but lets be honest, this season is a massive failure if we sont go far in March.

This is likely, no definitely, the beat team Purdue has ever had. There is shooting, athletes, size, and defense and depth.

I care about March and so should you. The fact we have TKR starting at the 4 shows Painter doesnt give 2 shits about March.
Why don’t you wait until March to start this bitching? Seems premature at this point, three games in.

Last edited:
Wh don’t you wait until March to star this bitching? Seems premature at this point, three games in.
Exactly…

March will be here soon enough— these games are all about getting us in the best position to exorcise those ‘effin demons.

This kook hates Painter…. whoop de do.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT