ADVERTISEMENT

Xavier (2-0) at Purdue (2-0) Gavitt Games MASTER DISCUSSION THREAD

BTW how the fork is Sean Miller allowed to coach anywhere? He's a walking, talking violation.

Zach needs to not be a black hole on offense.

Pop it - get rid of it!

Hoosiers-Filming-Locations-Hoosier-Gym-in-film-image-credit_-youtube.webp

Love the rotation at the 3 spot. Jones, Morton, Heide and Colvin all getting time and doing well! Colvin looks better on defense tonight.

The full 2nd unit is still really sub-par. You have to have at least one of Edey/Smith/Loyer/TRK on the floor at all times. There is zero offensive threat without at least one of them on the floor. I don't know what the right rotation is but its certainly not having Furst/Gillis/Jones/Heide/Morton on the floor together.

Love the rotation at the 3 spot. Jones, Morton, Heide and Colvin all getting time and doing well! Colvin looks better on defense tonight.

The full 2nd unit is still really sub-par. You have to have at least one of Edey/Smith/Loyer/TRK on the floor at all times. There is zero offensive threat without at least one of them on the floor. I don't know what the right rotation is but its certainly not having Furst/Gillis/Jones/Heide/Morton on the floor together.
Heide had a good 4 min spot then never came back in, or am I wrong

Reactions: drewjin
Heide had a good 4 min spot then never came back in, or am I wrong
I think he had a good 4 min spurt then the 2nd unit of doom joined him and he didn't do anything then he was subbed out when the starters came back in.

Problem with the 2nd unit is that they have zero identity on offense. No one wants to be the man to shoot.

Sleep walking, last year we surprised teams in Maui and beyond, not surprising anyone this year

This one may slip away and will probably not do well in Maui, but might flip the script and rock in the tournament

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT