ADVERTISEMENT

Why is everyone so upset? We're 3-2 for the season...that's respectable.

LOL
It’s exactly perfect you would say that. Delusional as usual.
Im an idiot but you think every year Purdue is good? Who is the idiot?
It’s hilarious that you think people pointing out what everyone outside of Purdue fans know, which is your program is a below .500 program. Your “Star player” is well below .500 in his career.
You can be butthurt & call me an idiot, but I’m 100% correct & you can’t dispute a fact: below .500 garbage program.

Why do you even come over here? Is your life so unfulfilled? Guessing you didn’t even graduate from ND.

Because there are 21 other people on the field Einstein. Ask any non-biased fan if Rondale is a game-changer and see what they say. Looking at our record with him versus without him is dumb. Have to take into account so many other factors aside from whether or not he played.
Aren’t there 21 other players on the field when another player is out there when Moore is hurt? And they have a much better record! LOL
So you have 21 guys and Moore and the same 21 guys and Moore’s replacement. One has a MUCH better record than the other. So, genius, tell me how that works?

When Moore plays Brohm forces everything through him & it hurts Purdue. Opposing coaches know this & it’s discussed outside of your little fairyland.

Once again; 21 players & Rondale = suck.
Same 21 players & no Rondale = average.

LOL

Aren’t there 21 other players on the field when another player is out there when Moore is hurt? And they have a much better record! LOL
So you have 21 guys and Moore and the same 21 guys and Moore’s replacement. One has a MUCH better record than the other. So, genius, tell me how that works?

When Moore plays Brohm forces everything through him & it hurts Purdue. Opposing coaches know this & it’s discussed outside of your little fairyland.

Once again; 21 players & Rondale = suck.
Same 21 players & no Rondale = average.

LOL

He forced it to Rondale a lot his freshman year because our offensive talent was piss poor and he was that much better than anyone else we had. He hasn’t forced it nearly as much this year since we have more weapons on that side of the ball. Care to try again?

Last edited:
Very real possibility Purdue goes winless this year with Rondale playing and that includes a 1-3 record in games he played in last year. 1 win in 2 years? Quite the game changer.

Yep I guess it’s Rondale’s fault our defense has given up more points in each game this year. He has to be better.

Reactions: Level 42
Very real possibility Purdue goes winless this year with Rondale playing and that includes a 1-3 record in games he played in last year. 1 win in 2 years? Quite the game changer.
It’s literally a situation in life measured by a win or a loss...period.
But for some reason that poster doesn’t live in a reality that Purdue is a bad team when Moore plays. They are well below .500 with Moore playing. That is a fact.
It’s hilarious that he doesn’t understand you either get a W or a L. And it’s the same players with and without Moore and they have different results (better without him).

It’s okay though. He can keep loving him some 4-8 seasons and pretend they are 8-4 and everybody on Purdue is elite.

But for some reason that poster doesn’t live in a reality that Purdue is a bad team when Moore plays. They are well below .500 with Moore playing. That is a fact.
It’s hilarious that he doesn’t understand you either get a W or a L. And it’s the same players with and without Moore and they have different results (better without him).

It’s okay though. He can keep loving him some 4-8 seasons and pretend they are 8-4 and everybody on Purdue is elite.

It’s hilarious you think anyone here actually cares what you have to say.

Brohm is due for his yearly extension soon isn’t he?

On this very board people were saying nobody on Purdue’s schedule could stop the offense... Purdue is averaging 27.2 ppg, which is pathetic in modern CFB. And that’s without playing the best defense they would have faced all year!
So Moore, and Bell & the WRs are unstoppable?

27.2 ppg

On this very board people were saying nobody on Purdue’s schedule could stop the offense... Purdue is averaging 27.2 ppg, which is pathetic in modern CFB. And that’s without playing the best defense they would have faced all year!
So Moore, and Bell & the WRs are unstoppable?

27.2 ppg

I’ll ask you again, why are you here?

Might be the perfect summation of Purdue’s season this year. 2-3 lol. Thanks for the laugh.
Why are you still here? The desperation you have for our approval is rather embarrassing for you.

Or rather maybe it's jealously. That seems more fitting. I mean everyone knows that while this season is in the tank, it's a momentary blip while Iu's upward movement took a pandemic and an abbreviated season to have happen. And it won't last more than this season.

And then there is basketball where Iu hasn't been relevant in ages and loses to Purdue very regularly both on the court and even now in recruiting.

It's common for children to do the things you do when they are jealous of something. You're like that little girl in the playground pulling the boys hair because you really want them to like you but yet they don't. You really need our approval and acceptance and it's so hysterically evident.

Your life is evidently so sad and meaningless that you have to spend so much time on a rivals website taking frequent abuse and frequently getting schooled and made to look the fool in the process.

I truly feel sorry for you at this point. Only someone with a sad life would be here doing the things you do.

Reactions: jmohlman
Why are you still here? The desperation you have for our approval is rather embarrassing for you.

Or rather maybe it's jealously. That seems more fitting. I mean everyone knows that while this season is in the tank, it's a momentary blip while Iu's upward movement took a pandemic and an abbreviated season to have happen. And it won't last more than this season.

And then there is basketball where Iu hasn't been relevant in ages and loses to Purdue very regularly both on the court and even now in recruiting.

It's common for children to do the things you do when they are jealous of something. You're like that little girl in the playground pulling the boys hair because you really want them to like you but yet they don't. You really need our approval and acceptance and it's so hysterically evident.

Your life is evidently so sad and meaningless that you have to spend so much time on a rivals website taking frequent abuse and frequently getting schooled and made to look the fool in the process.

I truly feel sorry for you at this point. Only someone with a sad life would be here doing the things you do.

I’m trembling in envy over Purdue’s football program, you have my read like a book.

oh yes. you can see the video in slow motion. The DB is right on the purdue player at the 3 yd. line and then the purdue guy stiff arms him and bam! definite separation. Also the ref is right there to the left to call it.

It was a terrible call that never should’ve been made. Simple as that.

Reactions: jmohlman

It’s clear he has nothing better to do.

Game Changer - by definition:

a newly introduced element or factor that changes an existing situation or activity in a significant way.

The phrase is not "outcome changer". Rondale is a game changer. Arguing otherwise is not a good look.

a newly introduced element or factor that changes an existing situation or activity in a significant way.

The phrase is not "outcome changer". Rondale is a game changer. Arguing otherwise is not a good look.

You’re welcome to post here whenever you like. Great post.

Not debating his playmaking ability, but there’s a reason why Purdue has a winning record without him and a losing record with him.

And it has zero to do with whether or not Rondale is a game-changer.

Which he clearly isn’t as the records with and without him tell you everything you need to know. Let me guess, Purdue only decides to play defense in games he’s not playing? Coaches actually call a productive game plan with some variety? Please.

Which he clearly isn’t as the records with and without him tell you everything you need to know. Let me guess, Purdue only decides to play defense in games he’s not playing? Coaches actually call a productive game plan with some variety? Please.

You’re a hopeless case.

oh yes. you can see the video in slow motion. The DB is right on the purdue player at the 3 yd. line and then the purdue guy stiff arms him and bam! definite separation. Also the ref is right there to the left to call it.
Unfortunately that is not correct and more fortunately for the commonsense individual the referee that you say was “right there“ is not the one who threw the flag. The referee who was “right there“ did not throw the flag because it was not PI. Grow up

Reactions: Inspector100
Unfortunately that is not correct and more fortunately for the commonsense individual the referee that you say was “right there“ is not the one who threw the flag. The referee who was “right there“ did not throw the flag because it was not PI. Grow up
And to be completely honest, if you are correct it doesn’t mean it was the right call to make. ‘Professional officials’ Are tasked with being consistent throughout the game so that players and coaches alike on both sides of the ball can figure out how they are being allowed to play the game and so they can get some consistency for themselves. This was not just allowed the entire game this game as is witnessed throughout, in the north western game you could actually grab the entire jersey and UNTUCKit and no flag would be called. You could run over and ofteAre tasked with being consistent throughout the game so that players and coaches alike on both sides of the ball can figure out how they are being allowed to play the game and so they can get some consistency for themselves. This was not just allowed the entire game this game as is witnessed throughout, in the north western game you could actually grab the entire jersey and UNTUCKit and no flag would be called. You could run over A wide receiver and it was not a penalty. So if you are correct, and I’m not saying you are because the official that you were pointing out did not throw the flag, that doesn’t mean it was pass interference because it was never called the entire game until the play that decided the game. That’s not good officiating and it’s not correct.

Reactions: Inspector100
It was a terrible call that never should’ve been made. Simple as that.
No need to respond to these unintellectual, uneducated non-football minds. Nothing is going to change their opinion even though it deep inside somewhere where there’s an actual thought process going on they already know and except things like that happen, Just wait long enough and they will cry the same over their team getting shafted in basketball or football I’ll like. It’s only a matter of time and then they can have an instant replay to remind them of how they really feel about calls like that.

Might be the perfect summation of Purdue’s season this year. 2-3 lol. Thanks for the laugh.
Our TE beats a DBack, catches a game winning TD, and gets robbed by what almost 100% of National Broadcasters and ex-players( NFL & College) and ex coaches say may be the WORST call they have ever seen.

IU TE only beats the F@&k out of his girlfriend and is back on team in a few days.

I’ll take ours....

Reactions: Abugabby
IU TE only beats the F@&k out of his girlfriend and is back on team in a few days

Evidence of “beating the F@&k out of his girlfriend”? Police report alleged he pinned her against the wall and grabbed her phone out of her hands. While it’s never ok to lay your hands on a female, you’re escalating the situation into a false narrative.

Hendershot was suspended indefinitely and away from the team for nearly 6 months, not a couple days.

Evidence of “beating the F@&k out of his girlfriend”? Police report alleged he pinned her against the wall and grabbed her phone out of her hands. While it’s never ok to lay your hands on a female, you’re escalating the situation into a false narrative.

Hendershot was suspended indefinitely and away from the team for nearly 6 months, not a couple days.
This is from Tom Allen interview in April..

Allen said Hendershot has recently been involved with team and positional meetings.

“For the rest of the spring here, once we got into this mode, (he) has been involved with some position meetings and team meetings. We brought him back in a modified way, back with our team,” Allen said. “He’s been involved with that.

sooooo.... arrested in February, back in team meetings and film ( and I also have a friend on team that worked out with him) for 5 months? In April? Wouldn’t that be July????

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT