ADVERTISEMENT

Why is everyone so upset? We're 3-2 for the season...that's respectable.

Abugabby

Junior
Jun 1, 2001
Everyone not in Bloomington or Minnesota knows we won last week. We're 3-2 and although it's a tough loss, we were sort of screwed over again when our best defender was taken out of the game.

Everyone not in Bloomington or Minnesota knows we won last week. We're 3-2 and although it's a tough loss, we were sort of screwed over again when our best defender was taken out of the game.

Imagined if the Wisconsin game didn’t get cancelled...

Reactions: DAG10
I saw an angle of the PI call in the Purdue game against Minnesota that looks like your TE pushed off with his right arm. You can’t see it from certain angles...
Happened at the three yard line.

I saw an angle of the PI call in the Purdue game against Minnesota that looks like your TE pushed off with his right arm. You can’t see it from certain angles...
Happened at the three yard line.
First time in HISTORY that's been called in that situation. Old time NFL guys are on Twatter calling it the worst call they've ever seen.

I know 2 things in my life...Joe Biden in NOT the duly elected president and we are 3-2 right now.
Pretty sure we’re 3-2 right now
Look man, referees, the media, anyone can do anything they want when they have control. They can take wins away, do what they want..heck who knew that mass rioting with cops being hit with bricks and baseball bats and building being burned to the ground were actually “peaceful protests“. We have seen it all this year and in the Minnesota game I saw the biggest crock of shit in the history of football. Three wins and two losses...suck it

Reactions: Abugabby
This season is truly fitting for 2020. I remember people (OK, mostly IU fans) complaining that we got it easy skipping Penn State and Michigan. Joke's on them, I guess - IU and Rutgers are better than both. :D

• Love
Reactions: beaced
Only way this team under Brohm does not lose anymore games this season is if the rest of the schedule is cancelled due to Covid-19!

First time in HISTORY that's been called in that situation. Old time NFL guys are on Twatter calling it the worst call they've ever seen.
Bell got away with a more obvious PI call on his touchdown. If you feel wronged last week, it was made up for this week. Bad calls or lack of calls are a Big 10 tradition.

Reactions: Chauncey Hill
Bell got away with a more obvious PI call on his touchdown. If you feel wronged last week, it was made up for this week. Bad calls or lack of calls are a Big 10 tradition.

Made up for? We lost one of our best defensive guys on a bogus targeting call.

Reactions: BigTimeAt69
And we can continue to look at other angles but the pass interference never existed they’re still looking for it today. It’s just sad because yes I am a Purdue fan and I did not want that call to stand but I’m also a sports fan in after the way the media did things during the election it’s hard to trust anyone who is in a position of power anymore because it seems like there’s no recourse for doing what is in their best interest instead of the situations best interest.

Somewhere along the line someone’s going to have to right the ship...Called holding people accountable. When that happens things will get back to being done correctly. Until then we just have to keep excepting mediocrity which means I don’t put any stock in the outcomes of games anymore. And I don’t become the ravens fan anymore than I have been my whole life.

If there’s other things to do on a Saturday that’s what I’m doing. It’s been easy. I DVR the games so I can watch the parts that matter and skip the parts that are garbage... route for my team support my team but not waste my day watching some thing that may or may not even be realistic.

Because their effort is realistic and that’s the sad part for one human being to be able to take away the effort of so many.

And we can continue to look at other angles but the pass interference never existed they’re still looking for it today. It’s just sad because yes I am a Purdue fan and I did not want that call to stand but I’m also a sports fan in after the way the media did things during the election it’s hard to trust anyone who is in a position of power anymore because it seems like there’s no recourse for doing what is in their best interest instead of the situations best interest.

Somewhere along the line someone’s going to have to right the ship...Called holding people accountable. When that happens things will get back to being done correctly. Until then we just have to keep excepting mediocrity which means I don’t put any stock in the outcomes of games anymore. And I don’t become the ravens fan anymore than I have been my whole life.

If there’s other things to do on a Saturday that’s what I’m doing. It’s been easy. I DVR the games so I can watch the parts that matter and skip the parts that are garbage... route for my team support my team but not waste my day watching some thing that may or may not even be realistic.

Because their effort is realistic and that’s the sad part for one human being to be able to take away the effort of so many.
Definite separation from the defender as viewed by that video and the refs agreed.

You are what your record says you are. Purdue is a below .500 team this year, since Brohm took over, for the last decade. Brohm forcing the ball to Moore his freshman year, to the detriment of the team, has also overhyped how good you think he is too. Purdue is well below .500 with him playing (and Brohm trying to pad his stats). People need to stop pretending Purdue is something they aren’t. They are below average.

You are what your record says you are. Purdue is a below .500 team this year, since Brohm took over, for the last decade. Brohm forcing the ball to Moore his freshman year, to the detriment of the team, has also overhyped how good you think he is too. Purdue is well below .500 with him playing (and Brohm trying to pad his stats). People need to stop pretending Purdue is something they aren’t. They are below average.

Amazing insight as always from the domer who randomly shows up and thinks people care what he has to say.

Lol at thinking Moore is overhyped. Add that to the list of idiotic things you’ve said.

Amazing insight as always from the domer who randomly shows up and thinks people care what he has to say.

Lol at thinking Moore is overhyped. Add that to the list of idiotic things you’ve said.

Great receiver no doubt and has a long NFL future ahead of him assuming he stays healthy, but he’s not the game changing player Purdue fans made him out to be after the Ohio State game two years ago. Purdue fans convinced everyone Brohm and Moore could have lead Purdue to the Super Bowl given they were eligible, but since that game have lost more times than they’ve won with Rondale in the lineup.

Great receiver no doubt and has a long NFL future ahead of him assuming he stays healthy, but he’s not the game changing player Purdue fans made him out to be after the Ohio State game two years ago. Purdue fans convinced everyone Brohm and Moore could have lead Purdue to the Super Bowl given they were eligible, but since that game have lost more times than they’ve won with Rondale in the lineup.

Solid hyperbole there. Yikes.

Not the game-changing player? Hahaha

I said what I said. Game-changing players win you games. Purdue has a better record without Rondale then with. Facts.

Well that’s a laughable statement. First-ever freshman AA from our conference isnt a game-changing player? GTFO.

Reactions: Purdue80
Made up for? We lost one of our best defensive guys on a bogus targeting call.
You can't use the top of the helmet as a weapon. Eyes up. The lesson might save your own player from serious injury down the road.

I would change the rules to make suspensions longer when an opposing player misses time due to injuries caused by the infraction.

What Purdue’s record with Rondale and without. I’ll hang up and wait.

Does Rondale play defense? He can be a game-changing player and us still not have a great record. They’re not mutually exclusive. If you don’t think Rondale is “game-changing” who is in the conference?

Reactions: Zaphod_B
Does Rondale play defense? He can be a game-changing player and us still not have a great record. They’re not mutually exclusive. If you don’t think Rondale is “game-changing” who is in the conference?

Justin Fields who also doesn’t play defense

Anyone else?

Johnathon Taylor was when he played. Paddy Fisher at Northwestern is about as good as they get on the defensive side of the ball and a huge reason why NW is 5-1. I’m not question Rondale’s playmaking ability because at times it’s unstoppable, but I don’t consider someone who is 7-12 in games they’ve played as a game changer especially when the team he plays for has a better record without him. Purdue is 7-12 with Rondale and 6-5 without him. You do the math.

Johnathon Taylor was when he played. Paddy Fisher at Northwestern is about as good as they get on the defensive side of the ball and a huge reason why NW is 5-1. I’m not question Rondale’s playmaking ability because at times it’s unstoppable, but I don’t consider someone who is 7-12 in games they’ve played as a game changer especially when the team he plays for has a better record without him. Purdue is 7-12 with Rondale and 6-5 without him. You do the math.

No point in continuing this argument. You’re clearly wrong but moving on.

No point in continuing this argument. You’re clearly wrong but moving on.

Explain to me how I’m wrong? Don’t like facts so you take your ball and go home? Typical. To me, a game changer is one who changes the outcome of a game which is the literal definition of game changer. Explain to me how someone can be a game changer when his teams record is better without him than with him?

Explain to me how I’m wrong? Don’t like facts so you take your ball and go home? Typical. To me, a game changer is one who changes the outcome of a game which is the literal definition of game changer. Explain to me how someone can be a game changer when his teams record is better without him than with him?

Because there are 21 other people on the field Einstein. Ask any non-biased fan if Rondale is a game-changer and see what they say. Looking at our record with him versus without him is dumb. Have to take into account so many other factors aside from whether or not he played.

Because there are 21 other people on the field Einstein. Ask any non-biased fan if Rondale is a game-changer and see what they say. Looking at our record with him versus without him is dumb. Have to take into account so many other factors aside from whether or not he played.

Such as...?

Why does Purdue have a winning record without Rondale (almost a full season sample size at 6-5) and why are they five games under .500 when he plays?

Such as...?

Why does Purdue have a winning record without Rondale (almost a full season sample size at 6-5) and why are they five games under .500 when he plays?

Opponent, what other players are out, etc... No idea why you’re equating the two things it’s very strange. Jonathan Taylor was certainly a game-changer (like Rondale) but he also had a really good defense that helped them win games. You realize that right?

LOL
It’s exactly perfect you would say that. Delusional as usual.
Im an idiot but you think every year Purdue is good? Who is the idiot?
It’s hilarious that you think people pointing out what everyone outside of Purdue fans know, which is your program is a below .500 program. Your “Star player” is well below .500 in his career.
You can be butthurt & call me an idiot, but I’m 100% correct & you can’t dispute a fact: below .500 garbage program.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT