ADVERTISEMENT

Who will be commit 22?

Bullwhip Griffith

All-American
Gold Member
Mar 31, 2005
Peru IN
Obviously had to skip commit 21 post

I’m going with OL Kyle Jornigan With spots filling up, staff has to be letting these guys know that space is limited

They will hold a spot for him. Also, this staff isnt afraid to cut commits loose.
I see a metaphor for a marginal verbal commit as an NCAA bubble team. It's easy to forget that these guys' entire senior year of football is between now and early signing day. Some will improve their resume, secure their Purdue scholarship, and some will remain on the bubble. You don't want to be on the bubble if a big fish comes around last minute, similar to when upsets happen in the conference tourneys that take away at large bids.

Reactions: 72Boiler
I see a metaphor for a marginal verbal commit as an NCAA bubble team. It's easy to forget that these guys' entire senior year of football is between now and early signing day. Some will improve their resume, secure their Purdue scholarship, and some will remain on the bubble. You don't want to be on the bubble if a big fish comes around last minute, similar to when upsets happen in the conference tourneys that take away at large bids.
That's pretty good, even though you're mixing metophors, between the bubble team and the big fish. lol

Reactions: FirstDownB
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT