ADVERTISEMENT

Where are the jay cutler "I see improvement" fans?

BoilermakerD

All-American
Apr 18, 2010
You know, where the team is awful on an unreal level for over two years, one meh moral victory v. A cruising Michigan state team and you all flashed us last weekend with this "how dare you not believe" shit.

And that's fine. Just be as vocal about how wrong you are now.

John shoop thought he could play not to lose up 6 to freaking 3 and jerry kill took his fist and put it right through the back of hazell, shoop and hudsons face.

The coaches you believe in are a joke. So the next time we come back from being way down to lose by 3... Make sure you've been discussing every kick in the mouth and how bad they are before you chest bump on everyone for not believing in a oc who can't break man press... You know, the defense we are afraid to play.

Oh and bough looked worse than Austin ever did. Does that mean Austin is good or blough is bad? No. It means these idiots you love so much can mess up anyone.

You know, where the team is awful on an unreal level for over two years, one meh moral victory v. A cruising Michigan state team and you all flashed us last weekend with this "how dare you not believe" shit.

John shoop thought he could play not to lose up 6 to freaking 3 and jerry kill took his fist and put it right through the back of hazell, shoop and hudsons face.

The coaches you believe in are a joke. So the next time we come back from being way down to lose by 3... Make sure you've been discussing every kick in the mouth and how bad they are before you chest bump on everyone for not believing in a oc who can't break man press... You know, the defense we are afraid to play.

Oh and bough looked worse than Austin ever did. Does that mean Austin is good or blough is bad? No. It means these idiots you love so much can mess up anyone.

I couldn't agree more. After last weeks game, when the ra-ra chants started; I dared to suggest that Michigan State had fallen asleep at halftime and got ridiculed for it.

Just to show how important a good coach can be all you have to do is look at the 49ers and Michigan since Harbaugh went to Michigan. The 49ers are self destructing and Michigan looks like the Michigan of old, literally overnight.

Reactions: Redhotfill

Don't think it could be said much better than that.

Where's the dipstick that lectured me a couple of weeks ago about the improved recruiting we've seen because if the alternate unis?
What a joke.

Strong.

Gotta agree.

Gottdammit.

After the MSU game I thought I saw improvement. It's not there. He should have built on that performance and won today. Minny is just not that good. Afraid I have slipped to the dark side on this coach.

:cool:

Was that me pu1985? Because alternate uniforms have made our recruiting better compared to what it would be. The problem is that every other team in the country started doing it before us, which is a Morgan Burke problem. Alternate uniforms help us to stay relevant in the minds of 16-18 year old football recruits and keep the members of the team happy. If you remember I specifically stated that they would not produce wins and/or better coaching. Please leave the uniform discussion out of this. I don't know if you can look at my previous posts but I believe about three years ago I posted a thread on here stating that the only way the football program would get better would be for all fans to stop going to games, stop donating money, and to leave the JPC until Burke was gone. I was roasted for it.

Was that me pu1985? Because alternate uniforms have made our recruiting better compared to what it would be. The problem is that every other team in the country started doing it before us, which is a Morgan Burke problem. Alternate uniforms help us to stay relevant in the minds of 16-18 year old football recruits and keep the members of the team happy. If you remember I specifically stated that they would not produce wins and/or better coaching. Please leave the uniform discussion out of this. I don't know if you can look at my previous posts but I believe about three years ago I posted a thread on here stating that the only way the football program would get better would be for all fans to stop going to games, stop donating money, and to leave the JPC until Burke was gone. I was roasted for it.
Our recruiting would be worse than 13th or 14th in the B1G?

Where's the dipstick that lectured me a couple of weeks ago about the improved recruiting we've seen because if the alternate unis?
What a joke.

Wait, you're saying I defended the recruiting and tied it to the unis? I think stuff like that matters to misguided millennials. I think it's hard for any coach to come here and get kids you're gonna have to buy for free. Is that somehow me also saying that we've had these really good classes?? No!

I do, however, wonder how good these stooges' classes would have to be to go 6-6 lol. If they had Vince youngs recruiting class could they go 6-6? Lol I don't know! Seriously...

Then we're on the same page with Burke if nothing else - and I applaud you for being ahead of the pack calling for his head.
Now how do we get rid of him?

The only "recruits" that care about "fashion statement uniforms" are 2nd rate athletes who are superficial and "all about me". Kids aren't stupid - fooling around with uniform designs is simply a way to tell kids the coaches are NOT in charge.

What do you mean we haven't improved???????????? Only three guys tripped this week running out on the field.............were getting better..........If you clearly couldn't see that...........well then I guess you weren't paying attention............

What a joke.
Now wait just a minute my friend. You're treading on sacred ground here. What other recruiting tools do we have remaining? We sure as hell can't depend on our record, fans in the stands or the longterm outlook for the staff. And to reinforce just how effective the unis are working just imagine this staff recruiting without such an important tool.

Now wait just a minute my friend. You're treading on sacred ground here. What other recruiting tools do we have remaining? We sure as hell can't depend on our record, fans in the stands or the longterm outlook for the staff. And to reinforce just how effective the unis are working just imagine this staff recruiting without such an important tool.
We have a really big drum?

Wait, you're saying I defended the recruiting and tied it to the unis? I think stuff like that matters to misguided millennials. I think it's hard for any coach to come here and get kids you're gonna have to buy for free. Is that somehow me also saying that we've had these really good classes?? No!

I do, however, wonder how good these stooges' classes would have to be to go 6-6 lol. If they had Vince youngs recruiting class could they go 6-6? Lol I don't know! Seriously...

The school "second" to Oregon in terms of aggressive uniforms is Maryland. Their coach is about to be fired.

Uniforms are a nice touch to a successful program, but it's not going to make a lick of difference in recruiting. It's just fool's gold.

I fully support alternate uniforms. I recommend gray pants, scarlet shirts, silver helmets with little buckeye leaves on them. We could fool the opponent into thinking we are OSU and gain some sort of advantage until they figure out we are imposters.

Reactions: pu1985
Seems appropriate.

bvwtr.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT