ADVERTISEMENT

Utah State v. Purdue - Game Thread (2024 NCAA Tournament, Midwest Region - round of 32)

The “let’s just foul them everytime” strategy in full effect

Hopefully the refs make them pay

Both their bigs have two fouls. Just a little early jitters, but I think we'll keep it rolling. Need to get the guards hitting shots.

Both their bigs have two fouls. Just a little early jitters, but I think we'll keep it rolling. Need to get the guards hitting shots.
Braden’s been off, Jones missed a bunny. Edey hasn’t gotten touches. TKR crashing the glass is what’s keeping us in it. And even he is a liability at the line

The fouls are huge at this point tho. They most likely bring them back in early and they will be playing off

The fouls are going to kill them. Both of their bigs with 2 fouls each in the first 4 minutes. Still 36 minutes to go, they are gonna ride the pine a lot or foul out early. Changes the game entirely. TKR and Edey both have huge scratches on their arms/shoulders. If our guards get going this could be a blowout. But that's an IF because I haven't seen it yet.

Reactions: tjreese and nime6
Braden’s been off, Jones missed a bunny. Edey hasn’t gotten touches. TKR crashing the glass is what’s keeping us in it. And even he is a liability at the line

The fouls are huge at this point tho. They most likely bring them back in early and they will be playing off

Smitty looks like he's off balance taking those shots....some bad turnovers again early.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT