ADVERTISEMENT

Toilet bowl game this Saturday

Summy1

Junior
Jun 17, 2015
Purdue vs Illinois this Saturday. Could there be any worse matchup? A buddy of mine went to Illinois and we were joking that this should be called the toilet bowl. Both teams have been terrible lately. Illinois went out and hired a washed up NFL coach and Purdue has a coach they cant get rid of. What prize should the winner get?

Purdue vs Illinois this Saturday. Could there be any worse matchup? A buddy of mine went to Illinois and we were joking that this should be called the toilet bowl. Both teams have been terrible lately. Illinois went out and hired a washed up NFL coach and Purdue has a coach they cant get rid of. What prize should the winner get?

You should probably off yourself before the game so you don't have to depress yourself even further.

The idiots on the board keep raising their hands daily.

Reactions: TC4THREE
Yeah, we're not as dismayed with our coach as you seem to think ... We're actually pumped he's here and excited for the future.

Sick post, bro.

Reactions: Boilerkid18
Yeah, we're not as dismayed with our coach as you seem to think ... We're actually pumped he's here and excited for the future.

Sick post, bro.

He did take the Bears to the Super Bowl which is a BIG accomplishment.

Steve Spurrier
Nick Saban
Bobby Petrino
Mike Riley

Washed up NFL coaches.. I suspect the success rate of former NFL coaches far exceeds that of up and comers from the MAC.

Reactions: ahhculdee
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT